GTX 1060 6GB

>GTX 1060 6GB
>521 USD

WHEN WILL MINERFAGS JUST FUCKING DIE?

Attached: 1508167138488.png (967x954, 554K)

We need to kill jew's again for cheaper gpu's dude

July.

its not the miners fault u nignog

I got a 1050ti for less than 200 last year wtf

is mining even profitable anymore? what's the point of this shit. crypto is dead

I paid $139.99 for a 4gb 1050ti when Newegg had a sale. Same card is $259 now.

I paid $100 for a gtx670 three years ago. I don't see the problem. STill plays any decent games.

>tfw recently paid 200 EUR for a GTX 980

Attached: 1501805590933.png (447x483, 183K)

Stop blaming crypto you fucking tards, huge emerging field in DIY at home deep learning, massive pc gamer market, RAM shortages. If you think crypto mining is independantly driving the price up, you're in for a shock.

Prices are up and will stay up, not just for this current gen pascal, forever.

Attached: Bu.jpg (247x242, 14K)

Holy shit its cheaper in Australia

prices have been coming down stop memeing

Attached: really.png (1341x502, 231K)

rip pc gaming

Considering RAM prices were high for 12 months previous and "Massive pc gamer market" has been thing for the last like 8 years, I am going to blame it on crypo because I'm not a fucking retard.

Especially when its only increased prices in America where crypo has been most popular.

>huge emerging field in DIY at home deep learning
>Huge

Good riddance. When unoriginal unoptimized trash like pubg is the most popular PC game atm shows that 'pc mustard race' fags are pure cancer and should all drink bleach.

>he doesn't follow the tech sector
>doesn't pay attention to the industry or the stock market
>doesn't understand that there are a limited number of fabs globally

It's many other things besides crypto, mainy memory shortages due to smartphone makers building their latest models. Crypto is just the icing on the cake.

fortnite is the most popular game atm tho

That's basically the same game.

The majority of that game's player base are chinks, so the number of actual people that play it is probably lower than you think.

not for me

Attached: gtx.png (1215x900, 361K)

I dont get it, why you even need 1060...absolutely all new games are complete shit nowadays... I got 670 gtx and it runs all i need... Its not videocard problem, its your inner-manchild problem, you just want to have cool hardware part you will not use.. Yes you will play lol/cs 90 percent time anyways

You think? I heard it's september.

paid 210 bucks for a 8gb rx580 10 months ago, now this shit is expensive as fuck.

>got two Titan X for under a grand before the mining meme
Thank god

hahahahahahahahahaa

Attached: 1522967041157.png (744x412, 30K)