I spent the last 2...

I spent the last 2.5 weeks working 8 hours to solo a university project that was poorly scoped that is required for the passing of this course. I got this email from a guy who lost his team (probably because the project was way too large for a group of normies to handle). He wants to join my group.

Dubs is what I will reply.

To keep this more Jow Forums related; I made the project in angular 2 + an express server. The UI is terribly slow. I am pinging the server every second or so using observables, any of you guys come up against something similar?

Attached: project.jpg (513x180, 29K)

tell him to fuck off

Your code isn't asynchronous and you're blocking the UI from updating. Just a guess.

It's $500 man. Take his money and move on. He'll fail out later on anyway.

Tell him it's six fiddy if he wants in.

You had your chance Pajeet

Eat his poopoo

Ask him to have sex with you.

tell him only if he sucks your dick and pays you 539 bucks

make him take your dick up his ass

Fuck Him In The Boipucci

Only if he recites the interjection by memory.

Tell him you'll take no less than 1000

Tell him you'll take him in for free, but only if he cuddles with you on some prominent campus place twice a week and wear a "not guy but kinda faggot" tshirt

Give it to him for free, abandon your own group, go live under a bridge.

>Dubs is what I will reply.
This isn't /b/ or Jow Forums, so you won't get as much replies as you'd like.
However, I think you should take the cash.

forward it to the teacher

Ask him for $725. That's how much 2.5 weeks @ 8h/day of nationwide minimum wage is worth. Adjust the numbers for your state if you want. Although you probably don't want to work with a brainlet faggot that got kicked out of his group and is trying to buy his way to a degree

roll

Ask for buttsecks

Tell him he can come over to talk about it. Present him with your riced gentoo on your x220. Intentionally refer to it as "Linux", if he doesn't interject put ricin in his coffee

roll2

Aren't we all paying our way to a degree anyway?
Also OP, ask for homosex.

Make your own reply instead of rolling on mine nigger

OP ask for a blowjob, blackmail him if he doesn't accept

since when is it not allowed to roll on other anons posts?

Kill yourself you attention whore.

Either accept it, or don't, or better yet, don't take the money but let him work with you. If he's a lazy cunt, don't take him in. Are you retarded or something?

>I feel your offer goes against the universities code of conduct and have fowarded your message onto the proper authorities for review

let him in the group for free.

Blowjob

lol no

And he do it poorly. You shouldn't let actual proof when doing stuff like that.
Take the money, send the mail to your teacher after the deadline.

If your to much of pussy to take the money AND denounce him, just denounce him.

But you could always tell it wasn't you, that you forwarded the mail to your other group mates to have their opinion on the subject, and maybe one of them forwarded it or send it to a friend yadda yadda anybody could have sent it to the teacher.

You could even wait a month for it.

But teach him a lesson about not leaving a trail behind you when you do stuff like that.

six fiddy and we set

yes please, roll

> MS font
What the hell do you use to collaborate with others.

shitty win, as always

wew

Tell him
>Sure thing buddy, but first you'll have to eat ALL the eggs.

Sure! But first tell me who you voted for.

Aw damn! Only now I realized you weren't referring to a Windows OS.

this, roll

well OP, you know what to do

check em

roll3

RE ROLL THIS SHIT

If he's black tell him you want him to fuck your wife

Tell him to fuck your asshole

this is far funnier than the dubs; delivering

oh oops, It copied the html/css too. Oh well

Attached: oops2.png (732x1044, 12K)

>oh oops, I'm too much of a pussy to actually do this

Attached: 1311626491256.jpg (337x367, 124K)

lol

Rolling.

Why would you ping the server every second and why would it even slow the client down

Guaranteed this violates academic policy. Risking your degree for $500 is fucking retarded. You can't trust an idiot like that to not spill the beans.

why are people in this thread asking like this guy is cheating? Why would you not help this guy out? There's nothing bad he did on his end to deserve you guys fucking him over. and its already evident he does not plan to just piggyback on OP.
I think you guys are just being awful autistic sociopaths.

Attached: 1511823255433.png (715x600, 446K)

Again, it's not cheating. He's not even obligated to pay you