Install windows 10 because it runs smoother then win7 after tweaking

>install windows 10 because it runs smoother then win7 after tweaking
but first i have to
>clean up the start menu
>uninstall basicly every build in app
>disable half the services
>edit hosts file
>run those debloat scripts via powershell
>update windows and check if everything runs smoothly still and disable automatic updates in services, registry and group policie's
>rename/delate windows files contained in the system32 folder via unlocker.exe
>get administrative priviliges and disable every scheudled task

and then im good to go, yeah

Attached: 1518399807597.png (482x427, 97K)

Other urls found in this thread:

oo-software.com/en/shutup10
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

nice blog post

I have a long text file that tells me how to set up a new Linux machine to my preferences. I had one for Windows 7 too, but now it's updated for Windows 10. You're unlikely to ever get a system that's perfect OOTB.

>

oo-software.com/en/shutup10

or you could just install 8.1 with classic shell and have a fully usable system in an hour or two

there are 500 threads a week about 'I installed win10 and now I got high cpu/disk usage what is going on?' and now when there's a proper guide to fix it you shitpost like a mouthbreathing retard.

Or you can just install a non botnet OS and get double the performance out of the box

you literally have to go through the same steps after the latest updates

>double the performance out of the box
also Amazon botnet and "package popularity contest" telemetry out of the box

Let the Op went his frustrasion, he obviously needs it.
Imagine he started bitching about Mcshills and winbotnet in the Pub when having pint with his mates.
He would be in straightjacket sooner than you can say telemetry.

>Performance
Which os is it again?

Attached: w3l838q4oouy.jpg (2268x4032, 1012K)

you're a fucking faggot and should kill yourself.

these threads are usually productive

Attached: cBUAahW.jpg (500x407, 73K)

post the text in a pastebin.
pls?

I'm at work right now, I'll do it when I get home if this thread is still up. The files are really boring though, mostly instructions/reminders to set the date format to Y-M-D, have file browsers default to my preferred views, set up clipboard managers, some keyboard shortcuts I like, change the keyboard layout, etc. Mostly stuff that I forget I've changed but will be disoriented if it's not there.

Windows 10 LTSB ever heard of it?

>windows that has keyloggers built in
good goy. shill your hacked software, it's surely much better than the official botnet/spyware OS

>I don't use linux because it's a pain to install, windows just works(tm)

this

Are you retarded?

windows 10 long term service build you troglodyte

>this is the kind of person who posts here on the daily
Holy shit

Just dual boot with GNU/Linux, use the Windows install for normie shit, and Linux for the rest.

Actually called LTSC now desu

>dualbooting
>ever
y i k e s

Nothing wrong wih dualbooting user, I have a 1050Ti which gives tears to evey video I watch, can't even properly fap to my hentai.
Also geimu's, can't play normiewatch and my chink MMORPG's in Manjaro, Wine isn't really a good alternative either.

Attached: 19.png (494x526, 291K)

Try something like this.

Section "Device"
Identifier "Intel Graphics"
Driver "Intel"
Option "AccelMethod" "sna"
Option "TearFree" "true"
Option "TripleBuffer" "true"
Option "MigrationHeuristic" "greedy"
Option "Pageflip" "true"
Option "ExaNoComposite" "false"
Option "Tiling" "true"
EndSection

I'm not going to try to convince you that wine does anything but suck, but you might be able to fix the tearing at least. This works for me with amdgpu and intel drivers, might also work well enough with nvidia cards (if you change the driver line).

thanks user I will look in to it, but honestly it's not that bad with normal usage, it's just that Nvidia seems to really dislike any Linux distro I use with it, my Thinkpad with the regular intel trash works great.
Will save it for tonight