I program for a living

>I program for a living

Attached: 1.png (644x800, 15K)

umm ok sweetie you can close your mouth now

Better than you college shitters

What am I supposed to do?

This.
Litteraly the only thing I can do. Made my dad smile for the first time when I moved out. Still a lonely kv.

That's the best thing you can say if you're a developer who mostly "codes".
Unless you're a Lead or a Manager, it's actually the ONLY thing you should be saying.

I'm a software artiste

>I am gainfully employed

Attached: Soy_milk.jpg (2454x1630, 2.34M)

good thing i code for a living instead

What If I design software for a living and let other people handle programming?

HTML/CSS/jQuery isn't "programming" buddy.

Attached: nu male smile.png (309x368, 166K)

I can into programming and I very much like it. I can work whenever I want, so I get up at 11 am, eat, workout, enjoy the sun and then get to work till I go to bed. Weekends are off. What's your point OP?

Managers don't even touch code half the time

I went to school for EE and CE but got a job as a software engineer because I like programming software more than doing signal processing or circuit analysis

That's the trick. The Jews are tricking all the dumbfucks like you, into flooding the IT market in mass. This will eventually saturate the market and cause the wages to drop and programming will become just another mundane factory tier job. My hope is that eventually software development gets automated and you all fucks get rekt.

Then I'll just do embedded programming, drivers, FPGAs, hardware shit lol

>My hope is that eventually software development gets automated
That is already the case, numbskull. See how much that has helped.

Attached: 1521647086191.png (792x567, 83K)

What part has been automated, brainlet? Why are corporations still hiring armies of pajeet to maintain their systems?

Attached: 46a.png (645x729, 97K)

I am Comp Sci major.
I program for living.
I have no other skill.
What are you even implying?

to cite Dijkstra
>As an aside I would like to insert a warning to those who identify the difficulty of the programming task with the struggle against the inadequacies of our current tools, because they might conclude that, once our tools will be much more adequate, programming will no longer be a problem. Programming will remain very difficult, because once we have freed ourselves from the circumstantial cumbersomeness, we will find ourselves free to tackle the problems that are now well beyond our programming capacity.
its never gonna be fully automated

I'm in college. Decide what I should do for the rest of my life for me Jow Forums

Attached: 1496762365125.jpg (699x485, 68K)

> be genius hacker
> have to do IT support for deployments because my company doesn't write software anymore

I need to quit even if the pay it good

What do you think are compilers, build systems, garbage collectors?
>Why are corporations still hiring armies of pajeet to maintain their systems?
Because unlike in the time where computers were calculators at best, there is a huge demand for software.
>citing the first /sci/ shitposter

>Still a lonely kv.
This is why you will always be a normalfag

thats exactly what he meant, automation of cumbersome tasks like build systems and garbage collectors to concentrate on advanced problems, and thats what is happening, languages are improving to make it more and more easier for the programmer, but complete automation is never gonna be achieved for non trivial tasks, i mean at this point we wouldnt need any other software at all, i would say you could probably equate this to solving the halting problem

I watch movies for a living. Your point?

CSoys on suicide watch LMFAO

Attached: unnamed.jpg (900x900, 114K)

See

Stick sharpie in as