That feelerino when in college right now

That feelerino when in college right now.

Attached: photo_2018-09-28_11-47-16.jpg (1280x960, 109K)

what was it you should do?

Either me or you suck at English because I can't understand you.

what were you supposed to do? my sentence would sound much better if it was Norwegian. but its not sorry

I'm waiting for my prof to set up a Windows Server to learn about filesharing and stuff. I'm in a systems management class right now. It's pretty fun because we learn both Linux and Windows at the same time, we usually do something in Windows and then learn to do the same in Linux, and how to make both operating systems work together.

Play touhou like a true rebel

its not my interest but im glad you like it

Have anybody gotten into arguments about what's the better linux distro, or are they not as autistic as Jow Forums?

no 2hu in Linux ;_;

Thanks

no, but my prof says he'd rather work in companies that use Windows than Linux, because if they use Windows Server in a corporate environment it means they are aying for support, while if they use Linux companies don't pay for support usually (like to Redhat or Canonical). We had a discussion and said for corporate systems you're better using something with available paid support like Redhat or Ubuntu.

Use Wine desu

You may want to look into learning Linux as well, because if you know Linux You can be the person people pay to maintain and support Linux servers.
Newb friendly is definitely Ubuntu, learn systemd enough to hate it. Once you learn Ubuntu well enough, consider Linux From Scratch or the meme.

Install Gentoo.

I'm already well used to Linux tho, I've actually installed Gentoo, I went thought all the cycle of distro hopping, from Ubuntu, to Debian, Arch, etc. but now I'm more focused in programming and actually making stuff than fiddling around with my OS. Currently I'm running Fedora 28, dnf is nice and with the rpmfusion I've never missed a package.

nice tp
i love my t420

Attached: lmao.jpg (2000x1128, 1004K)

Who cares retard

i'm on an x230 too!

>not using russian hacker ReactOS to play windows

Attached: IMG_20180925_010818.jpg (701x595, 96K)

I've never actually used Linux topkak

>cross
lmao

>cross on flag
EL EM AYYYYY OUUUUU

Attached: 1538092465619.jpg (859x874, 122K)

Did a similar class here in Switzerland. Is the server loud as fuck there too? kek

>rectangular flag
I can't breathe

install guixsd

Is it a Catholic collage?

Yes, it's the "college" of the Catholic University of Chile.

we run it in VMs

*tips*

rude

I like the new keyboard.

I had a T420s and loved it.

Is that an x230?

Same 2bh
I know this is ancient, but I play Touhou in between classes sometimes. I've been getting pretty good at PCB lately.

vale vale buenos triplos amigo :DD

pretty nice, is the new keyboard better than the classic? i have a t420s aka the last thinkpad with classic keyboard

nice thinkpad
I was playing 2hu 7 in my high school java class today lol
based

I think it's better, it feels more crisp and light to type in.