What are those

Guys what are those, my Jow Forums is all fucked up and these started to show up in uMatrix from time to time

Attached: wtf.png (556x599, 89K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/57KqUMLy
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Those at the bottom should be all red. Purge cache and update your ubo filter lists.

Why are you disabling yt and gopgle's cookies?

Thanks I don't have them anymore.
Because I don't want them making money off of me.

chrome?

No I use waterfox

It's Phase II of the Jow Forums poster identification program. It is unknown who is behind it.

Attached: botnet.png (535x1842, 404K)

Now my Jow Forums is back to being all fucked up and there are more and more of these cancers popping up in uMatrix seriously fuck this shit

Attached: GETOFFMYBOARDHIROSHIMOOOT.png (647x784, 156K)

Even fucking Yandex joined to the spying party

Attached: REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.png (558x353, 52K)

hiroshimoot is at it again

just purge the cache and update your filters and you will be fine.

first time it happened here an user got a ransomware in his vm

I had this problem with the latest Firefox. Hasn't occured since switching back to ESR. I blame the web extension rewrites of umatrix/ublock.

There's a script on Jow Forums which breaks the CSS if it detects the ads didn't load, which looks like ublock tries to prevent it from executing but sometimes it isn't fast enough.

I'm using this script in Violentmonkey, which seem to fix it 99% of the time
pastebin.com/57KqUMLy

Didn't run for me in violentmokey, I kept getting the css-less html but it worked in tampermonkey

Thanks I'll try it out

this sort of bullshit makes me miss the old days SO much :(

It will be on a lot of sites because you are infected.

I only have those on Jow Forums though, and how could I be infected? What is this?

Those won't harm you while you have umatrix installed.
To get rid of them, clean your browser completely - cache, cookie, everything.

Ok I did that and for now they are gone, how could I get infected by this and how should I prevent it?

install gentoo

hiro know this?

Thanks user I will, also should I put my ssd in the microwave to make it faster?