Aaaaand Google went full SJW

Aaaaand Google went full SJW.

Attached: lol.png (899x851, 248K)

Other urls found in this thread:

hbr.org/2009/09/the-female-economy
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bringing light to the obvious gender wage cap is going "Full SJW"? Lmao, that's barely breaking Liberal-tier.

You're such a dumb Jow Forums mutt.

Poor bait friendo.

>a company owned by kikes went full SJW

made me think

Oof

>I was just pretending to be retarded

Attached: 1458330980903.png (576x544, 17K)

Attached: 3DE1D0CF-A6FC-4646-B107-C35950241A57.jpg (400x400, 47K)

it's unnatural to perform the same work as women and treat them as equals

>someone uploaded a leftie video on Youtube therefore Google has gone full SJW

Attached: 1521324487632.png (395x395, 310K)

hbr.org/2009/09/the-female-economy

>Women buy 94% of home furnishings…92% of vacations…91% of homes… 60% of automobiles…51% of consumer electronics

How do women spend the vast majority of all money when they get paid so much less than men?

Attached: 1516277880565.gif (195x292, 8K)

>men on average live 20% less than women.

Google went full SJW awhile ago, don't you remember them firing an Autist because he correctly determined that the gender pay gap wasn't caused by discrimination which caused a PR nightmare for Google when somebody leaked his essay to the press?

Google is a company which enforces that their employees lie, who overwhelmingly know the narrative about the gender pay gap is bullshit, from the highest to the lowest level. You have to lie lie lie lie lie to keep your job. If you stop lying you are a problem because the feminist political machine will trample whatever company is lying the least.

>why don't we have a shared account now that we're married, do you distrust me?

They don't work as much as men but they end up with mens money so they end up being the ones responsible for spending it. How terribly oppressed they are, since this situation allows men to have some leverage over women by threatening to cut them off, rather than women just being wholly in control of money.

just curious about your dark youtube

>everyone who disagrees with me is a trump supporter

Attached: 1510947590062.png (365x470, 193K)

Everyone who spouts "FULL SJW" at anything sociopolitical he finds upsetting with is in fact a poltrumpard.

t. poltrumptard

hi hillary, still mad over losing the elections I see

>Comments disabled for this video
I don't know why I expected anything else.

>FULL SJW
What else would you call the continued pushing of the summarily debunked "wage pay gap"? Why are so many companies pushing this and so few addressing the decline of male participation in higher education or the alarming male suicide rate? Why continue to support lies instead of deal with real quantifiable problems in society?

Its been this way for years you fuckin child

>Is mad at being called Jow Forums
>calls everyone he disagrees with SJWs and shareblue shills
Really makes you

>he finds upsetting

We just get sick of hearing lies being peddled to keep the feminism cult going so women can go to school for humanities degrees instead of productive higher paying degrees.
The women screaming about the "pay gap"are the cause of the pay gap, which only exists when you average all full time incomes and disregard the difficulty and demand of the work being done .

I'm not that user, but he is correct. You are objectively wrong the issue of the wage gap. To the extent that it exists, it has absolutely nothing to do with discrimination. Every study on the subject bares this out. To pretend it exists means you are either a SJW leftist or ignorant.

t. reddit leftypol shill

>the anti white cuck is still raging after being called out
is your cock cage too tight, sweety?

Hillary had a number of positions that were more favourable to tech users, like on net neutrality. If I was a burger I probably would have voted for her because I would be better off under her policies than under Trumps.

That doesn't mean google hasn't gone full SJW. I know you think it's great fun and it makes you feel smug to make fun of DRUMPFtards, but you're in reality just a castrated broken man who refuses to even call a spade a spade when it comes to a company like google. Maybe you're surrounded by people who will shame you for criticising the rampantly sexist practices of tech companies in frank terms. I don't know why you are the way that you are, but google really is full SJW and you don't have to be a Trump supporter to call them that, you just have to be somebody who calls out companies who practice systemic discrimination against you.

What's wrong with your text rendering?

Don't project your fetishes upon my faggot. I know this one of your defense mechanisms that you use to put those who you disagree with in a box so you can ignore opposing viewpoints. After all, it's not possible for anybody who disagrees's with you to not be raging SJW? It's almost like you're exactly like the people who you berate oh, so much.

seeing Jow Forums be transformed from a group of communist sympathizers to Jow Forums but vaguely tech is kind of funny desu

>Everyone I Hate Is Jow Forums 2: Electric Boogaloo

Attached: 1484982591453.gif (500x685, 952K)

why should I accept your white guilt cuckold viewpoint when the ultimate endgoal of your ideology is the genocide of the white race?

Since you've read so many studies, show me a single peer-reviewed study that concludes that there is absolutely, no gender pay gap, in which, is unexplained for, when accommodated for other economic factors.