Good pc build

Would 700$ be decent for a gaming pc build? Should it be custom built or should I buy it built, any help would be appreciated

Attached: FFdish2.0.jpg (1236x676, 357K)

I'd say it's decent. My first PC was around $750. It has an i5-6400, 16 gb RAM, a 1050ti, and a 1 tb hdd. Though currently, to replicate my build would be around $840 with the current rise in prices of GPU's and RAM. I bet you could find a decent prebuilt through best buy for $700 though.

That depends on a lot of factors. But since you are asking that question you should probably buy a prebuilt. Look for one with at least a intel 8400 or ryzen 1600.

CPU should be at worst 450watts.

PSU not CPU....

Entry-level good, yes. GPU and RAM prices are insane. Get a Ryzen and at least a 1060.

$75 off with code PCM49975

Attached: Capture.png (1077x990, 127K)

>My first PC has an i5-6400
Holy fuck how old are you? Or did you just get your first PC at like 25 years old?

I actually built it at the end of 2016. and it's funny you say that because I got it before I hit 21, so your age assumption wasn't too far off. I realize I could have gone with a 7th gen processor after I put it together. I think the CPU will be the first thing I upgrade, because the 1050ti has done really well for me.

You can expect it to cost more if you have to buy a mouse monitor keyboard or speakers.

Assumptions I guess, but I'm only 20 and my first PC was in the core2duo days, it just seems crazy for peoples first PC to be so recent

>mommy bought you your first HP prebuilt from walmart

>look I built my own pc guise

What even is this?

Up until then, I had to make do with a decent laptop that could run triple A games at, what I deemed, "playable" settings.

>TFW bought a HP prebuilt from Walmart (Not sure, we had this but then it turned into Real later same building) when I was 14
>Phenom 9600, HD2400 Pro, 2 GB RAM
>Played COD4 on 30 FPS (which was a huge upgrade at that time, my old 6150 geforce did 20 fps max)
>The CPU was insane for lighting compile in COd4

Your food is made out of epoxy buddy

2200g and maybe a 1050ti

Ffdish, it says right there. The budget for ffxv was spent on modeling food and thus the game itself is shit tier

>get my very own hp pc as a gift at 15
>proceeds to break down after only like 6 months

It could have been because I smoked like a fucking chimney though and had cat hairs and dust

I had 4 cm cat hair inside of it in 2012. I just kicked it when it got too loud.
>TFW I bought a GT 530 in 2012 and I didn't understand why there are more expensive cards at that time
>It maxed out all my games on my 1280 x 1024
>Even Vista didn't warn me about mouse shadows draining too much performance anymore
>GT 530 is only 30 % slower than a 8800 GTX

Attached: Hotmeal1.png (584x327, 116K)

Read his post, he didn't say built first PC my guy

Get this prebuilt OP. Because of miners and greedy insect people they're the only option you have now.

Good enough, these games are comfier to me in older age. Shit graphics help me remember reality.