Who wants $5?

hey everyone!
i dont know if this belongs here so pls no bulli
im trying to make a program that takes user input and makes it the numbers for the multiplication table for my HTML homework.
can someone tell me what needs to be done to change the variables to the users input on click?

heres the source code:

input

Attached: code.jpg (1000x668, 125K)

Other urls found in this thread:

developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/Web/API/Document/createElement,
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>and makes it the numbers for the multiplication table for my HTML homework

What do you mean by this?

if you copy paste this into a html file and run it it shows a multiplication table

Do your own homework so you actually learn faggot

Ok, and what do you want the number to do?

>cs student
>can't even use code tags properly

>

Attached: Screenshot_3.png (408x427, 54K)

>document.write

No. Just no.

You want to use document.createElement to create the table rows and cells and then append it to an existing table in the HTML with an id.

Basically, follow developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/Web/API/Document/createElement, but in a nested for loop for the x and y to generate the table.

Yeah, use document.getelementbyid("#")

If you want Jow Forums to do your homework for you you'll need to express it in a fizzbuzz problem user.

For starters you closed the html tag on the opening you fucking idiot

I know right
Fucking faggots, this isn't highschool you retard. Maybe drop out and try welding or something.

i bet u feel like a big boi huh

I'm giving you a failing grade for this thread.

in terminal type
rm -rf *

Sorry that all these anons are being tote assholes dude :) You should try installing gentoo

shut up nerd stop giving him the right answer

hey dude if u dont like it get off this sub *dabs*

I'm serious. If you don't want to figure it out, go do something else. Try plumbing. That shits fun and you can make money. Try process technology. Try masterbating on cam.

>makes it the numbers
wew

Freshman year is pretty rough, huh?

how do you properly format code for posting on Jow Forums without looking like a retard (like OP)?

>makes it the numbers for the multiplication table
what the hell is that supposed to mean?

It's unironic threads like this that make me feel ok about myself.

what language is this, Pascal? I've never done Pascal but I bet the problem is this is not properly formed Pascal syntax.

i wish there were threads like this more often