Watching a 30 year old trying to explain mobile operating systems and app permissions to boomers who don't even...

>watching a 30 year old trying to explain mobile operating systems and app permissions to boomers who don't even understand how to ask questions
This is painful.

Attached: file.png (1920x1080, 2.14M)

Other urls found in this thread:

ietf.org/rfc/rfc2119.txt
youtube.com/watch?v=m_2m1qdqieE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>TO MY UNDERSTANDING THAT IS HOW THE OPERATING SYSTEM IS ARCHITECTED

>yes, mr. zuckerburg, i hate to ask but why isn't farmville working? my plants are dying

fellas, we gotta do something about boomers

He's right. But he's also shady as fuck because they ask for all permissions, but none of these dumb old fucks could press him on it.

The guy after him was smart, though. "Would you care to share the hotel you stayed in last night", brings up FB pushing social media onto children, picks up and calls Zuckerberg out on vague bullshit like "in general", etc.

yep he was sharp as fuck
his time got shortened
if he was up this whole time zuckfuck would be crying by now

fucking hilarious

you should be ashamed of yourselves for lambasting feckless normies who graduated community college with a civics degree and then went into public office to learn how to take kickbacks

Attached: 16583696_269257096837091_782761358813822976_n.jpg (720x899, 85K)

What kind of career do I need to get a chance at becoming a slide holder?

POOR ZUCC, am I right?! The ignominy he has to endure!

Yeah, my team will get back to you on that, asshole.

Attached: 1499960526431.png (961x1114, 711K)

first for old farts

Attached: 56.jpg.gif (192x209, 12K)

>if you get rid of facebook we get rid of all your data

that is a blatant lie. it can be easily proven

DELETE facebook and re-register with the same email any time, years later or days later, and ALL OF YOUR OLD FRIENDS regardless of geological area. will be recommended to you.

Do these old fucks know how to use a projector?

Attached: passingboards.png (1920x1080, 1.75M)

Why the fuck do they have a time limit, especially such a short one?

Attached: 1516470075350.jpg (800x684, 88K)

Is he gonna cry

Attached: h.png (799x428, 388K)

no no you see they delete YOUR data. but they keep your name on your friends' friends list, because that's their data!

kek

There's like 40 Senators who need to ask questions.

I bet he regrets asking for that extra 15 minutes so flippantly, now

But goy, you haven't jumped over all the legal hoops we defined in the TOS to trigger account termination! EH HE HE HE!

Fucc the Zucc.

>somehow keeping private registration email

hmm

>WE SHOULD HAVE BEEN AWARE THAT THIS WAS IN OUR TERMS

lelele

Pretty much. Even if you've never been on facebook it's certain that many people you know shared your data with them.

Attached: edc.jpg (1030x1420, 246K)

facebook started to suck because it started to comply to laws, e.g. what snowden said etc. that's why everbody isn't trusting it anymore.

fighting that with judges won't work, it's the exact opposite of what would help it

fb is kill

Everyone gets an opportunity to claim they were part of the testimony to their constituents. This whole this is basically a sham to make the congressmen look good and to push the russia narrative further.

But goy, don't you see, they get rid of YOUR data

It became THEIR data the moment you entered it

>should

>ietf.org/rfc/rfc2119.txt

3. SHOULD This word, or the adjective "RECOMMENDED", mean that there may exist valid reasons in particular circumstances to ignore a particular item, but the full implications must be understood and carefully weighed before choosing a different course.

MOMMY

Attached: tiddies.png (547x958, 442K)

HERE COMES CRUZ LMAO WHAT THE HELL

Cruz missiles were fired. Holy shit.

Attached: 1516597797725.png (941x540, 421K)

Why is she so angry?

Attached: file.png (345x422, 189K)

CRUZ MISSILE'D

Attached: 4dc.jpg (675x1376, 668K)

>ARE YOU A NEUTRAL PLATFORM

>30 MINUTES AGO WE DISCUSSED TAKING DOWN PEOPLES MESSAGES WITHIN 24 HOURS

She hasnt given her milkies today, very upsetting

Ted Cruz is roasting this man holy shit.

Attached: E486F82D-1A87-44C3-B0F5-3769D3CA34B6.png (424x318, 229K)

>we're proud of our censorship
Holy shit, is this America?

Attached: Servos need maintenance.webm (640x360, 1.85M)

how much money do you think facebook donate to all those senators?

the choice is simple, retards

Attached: facebook privacy.png (497x338, 6K)

look how happy she is after the s i p p

Jesus Christ

i once closed my facebook account, i was still able to reopen it like nothing had ever happened months later at the push of a button.

>closing account stops them

wew lad

he is so much self aware, it is painful, must be like hell to him having to act like a nice guy and being aware that he is just trying.

Yep, you can do that as often as you want. No matter how you do it all your old posts and shit retain.

Ive closed and opened my account 5 times. Usually once every year or two to laugh at how bad the lives of people from my home town has gotten

Fuck. Literally me being in the center of attention.

>deactivation vs termination
There are two different options, one keeps your data and one is "supposed" to delet your data as long as you stay off for two weeks

I like how his PR team gave him a goofy haircut so he will seem like a harmless nerd instead of a narcissistic sociopath.

naw if you delete the acc they say they "un-associate all info with your account" which isn't true, you can login and get all the same adds & friends. but none of your info will be there

they added an actual delete instead of deactivate (which he talks about) a few years ago. They didn't have one for the first 12 years or more.

You sound like you're a hoot at parties.

>>ARE YOU A NEUTRAL PLATFORM
this a low blow.

because to comply with law fb needs to remove "harmful" content, so by default it's not a TRULY NEUTRAL platform

also h

that's just pathetic

Yeah, maybe you should read an American History book some time and see all the time the government has infringed on basic constitutional rights, your either dumb or a foreigner. If you are American, you sicken me.

Isn't "harmful" defined by the law that makes them remove the content?
Or is it left to the interpretation of the owner of the platform?

Foreigner. I'm actually not sure what to think of all this.

Jow Forums is neutral though, no?
far more than facebook is

Attached: oy.png (165x223, 83K)

About as neutral as the US was in WW1

Attached: Hiroshi_jew.png (704x540, 270K)

the real opinion influences are the users not the devs, look at Jow Forums, might be a bigger opinion bubble than reddit.

It's up to the interpretation of the owner until they get sued for it. And no-one is going to sue them for overreacting.

This reminds me of this so much!

youtube.com/watch?v=m_2m1qdqieE

Attached: download (1).png (352x240, 108K)

What question would you ask Suckerberg if you were a senator?
I'd ask him if someone using the messenger app to communicate with someone who isn't on facebook shares messages from both parties with facebook.

There is nothing wong with raufing at the fairure of others

Attached: its-not-enough-that-i-should-succeed-others-should-fail-kevin-chang.jpg (635x600, 45K)

Then it's not a low blow to ask them if they are neutral.

>Jow Forums is neutral though, no?
lol no

Underated post

Attached: 1523389918747.webm (640x720, 2.47M)

way more than facebook or any other site is.

kek

I would have to check with my team and return it to you in a later date.

debatable.

Government needs to be purged of anybody over 45, a bunch of wealthy boomers aren't of any use to anybody.

Attached: IMG_0658-1080.jpg (1080x540, 22K)

It's not a lie.

They get rid of your data.

Just not of their data.

>watching a 30 year old trying to explain mobile operating systems and app permissions to boomers who don't even understand how to ask questions
I get it, OP. You're 15 and you hate your grandma because she made you go to church with her on Sunday.

these fucking retards don't know what a VPN is

>> #whosnext

Attached: 20180410134346.jpg (454x532, 33K)

But Jow Forums isn't neutral because of the userbase, not the owners of Jow Forums.
Compare that to Twitter for example where the admins of the site decide if certain views are allowed.

imo both

>in general
>in general
>in general
>in general
>in general

not really
twitter, facebook, etc all delete users and ban them for shit they say

doesn't happen here.

in other words no

What's a VPN?

Billy boy was much better public speaker though.

Boomers and politicians are the most tech illiterate people. Combine them and you have a walking travesty. All boomers need to die soon.

With his background, obviously.

??? post get deleted and users get ban on here too.

visually primitive nigger

Did anyone else get that weird thing where Mark's voice turned mechanical?

>career politicians are ignorant of STEM topics

Shock. Most of them are lawyers in it for money and power.

Whats a computer?

not from free speech..

i could go to certain boards and shitpost about all kinds of races and nothing would come out of it.
i could insult you right now and nothing would happen, you can do way more on Jow Forums.

Facebook accessing device

>in general
there it is again

They can't even understand their questions so probably not.

Becuase retards dont read the fucking rules, and post like newfag b-tards

That first /sip/ of the day

brilliant

For breaking the rules.
The point is that you can go on Jow Forums, start a thread about how great communism is or how you supported Hillary and you won't get banned for that.