You have nothing to hide right goy?

>you have nothing to hide right goy?
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1523396855574.webm

Attached: 1523396103647.jpg (561x530, 48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

newsweek.com/secretive-world-selling-data-about-you-464789
money.cnn.com/2013/12/22/news/companies/target-credit-card-hack/index.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What sucks is that none of this common sense to people until it's explicitly pointed out in a webm like this, then it enter the memory whole as they continue to use facebook messanger daily

Holy fucking shit
The forehead sweat shows all

Who's that senator?

>Mr. Zuckerberg, can you explain the role of your company in the relationships depicted in this graph?

Attached: DBDFD246-DC95-48C4-9725-7C88522A99B5.png (600x800, 302K)

this. normies are retarded and there's no point of no return. we expect people to be well informed before they sign up for a service but they've thrown their entire lives and private info away in the name of convenience.

i want out of the current timeline and the only option looks like cyanide.

Can I get a rapid synthesis of the guys in the middle?

I would tell you user but you wouldn’t believe me. you have to find the truth for yourself

I fucking hate this deep state shit. The head of it all is always in the face of the public, but no one can do anything about it.

>mr zuckerburg i come in peace
i swear to christ i'm about to close the stream

do it pussy, you fucking faggot

>i think you're a really smart guy
>...you've done a lot of good
>...some of the things you've done are magical
HOLY FUCK LMAOOOOO

We're about to get mentioned
We did it !!!

Attached: 1506493693804.png (800x800, 84K)

Fuck off. "Normies" aren't the problem. They're people just like you and me.

t. facebook shill

>They're people just like you and me.

Attached: na.jpg (600x315, 20K)

People are the problem, retard.

lmfao
This senator reminds me of a client asking IT dumb questions about the product and trying to push shitty requirements.

This is Snowden 2.0. Pre-Snowden, common knowledge would get you labeled a tinfoil conspiratard. Then the media publicized the leaks and there was manufactured outrage by everyone, a Hollywood movie, and finally everyone moved on.

are you retarded? he exposed zuckernigberg's data mining

They did the same with Tim cook. The faggot and his shitty company still haven't paid any of the taxes they owe

he is OBVIOUSLY faking being nervous about these questions to earn good boy points from the masses watching, right?

Attached: 1468424664514.png (149x261, 37K)

Those are great questions for when faceberg gets exposed for doing everything he denies there, good to have him lying to the senate on video

WHO'S THAT BLINKING VIXXEN?

Attached: HOT.jpg (237x423, 61K)

It's a private company. I don't see the issue with him using your data when they say they collect it.

Facebook is just one of many and is being used as a scapegoat.

>stop fucking blinking xddddddd

Attached: hermosa.jpg (304x570, 94K)

omg.... i hope he survives this. i hope he doesn't get caught. i love facebook, i also love mark zuckerberg

he'll get a life sentence.

nooooo, FUCK

How the fucc did the zucc not see that comment comming?

Attached: 1481785427062.jpg (238x192, 14K)

RIP in Peace Mr. Z U C C

Attached: 1523388173104.png (1069x599, 1.19M)

he's really still just a kid. his early success kind of sheltered him from having to grow up, so this is probably the first time (or one of the few times) where he's in the hot seat. As he gets older, his skin will get tougher.

He erroneously assumed that all the geezers in congress knew where their campaign staff gets all that data.

im confused about why that quote is being plastered on reddit as "destroying zuckerberg"

like theres no part on facebook that requires you to publically post who youre talking to or where you were the day before. the hearing is about facebook selling shit you TOLD IT. how about you dont fucking tell people who youre talking to? or dont tell facebook which hotel youre in? or dont use facebook to message people? durrr???

How? He's literally just asking will you reveal any of the information about yourself that your company collects from its users?

What's Peggy from Married With Children doing there

Attached: JustLetMeOutOfHere.jpg (236x453, 63K)

You're looking too much into it, all it shows is that everyone has something to hide

Go back faggot

I hope he dies before he gets older. Same for all his counterparts

can you just fap privately and shut the hell up?

is that the ethereum founder?

Who's the Vulcan at top and the two Romulans in center?

fucking, kek

More like just you.
GTFO, Normie

Igor and Grichka Bogdanoff

Here's what we know so far:
>rothschilds bow to the Bogdanoffs
>in contact with aliens
>rumoured to possess psychic abilities
>control france with an iron fist
>own castles and banks all over the world
>direct descendants of the ancient royal blood line
>will bankroll the first cities on Mars (Bogdangrad will be be the first city)
>own basically every DNA editing research facility on Earth
>first designer babies will be Bogdanoff Babies
>both brothers said to have 200+ IQ
>ancient Indian scriptures tell of two angels who will descend upon the Earth and will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented technological progress with them
>These are the Bogdanoff twins
>They own Nanobot R&D labs around the world
>You likely have Bogdabots inside you right now
>The Bogdanoffs are in regular communication with the Archangels Michael and Gabriel, forwarding the word of God to the Orthodox Church
>They learned fluent French in under a week
>Nation states entrust their gold reserves with the twins. There's no gold in Ft. Knox, only Ft. Bogdanoff
>The twins are 67 years old, from the space-time reference point of the base human.
>In reality, they are timeless beings existing in all points of time and space from the big bang to the end of the universe
>The Bogdanoffs will guide humanity into a new age of wisdom, peace and love

>people

Attached: i_wanna_be_black.png (1366x768, 915K)

The true rulers

Attached: 1493691697116.png (1975x682, 1.37M)

How much of this is actually true?

>thinking these hearings mean anything

it's literally a meme where "bad goys" pretend to be sorry and then literal nobody congressmen get to rip on people like it's some kind of roast.

at least 100% of it

no its sminem

You forgot Mr. God

Attached: fuck you mr god.jpg (1280x720, 222K)

Terry is Mr. God he just doesn't realize it yet. But when he does be ready for shit to happen.

>turned white as snow after those questions
fucking lizard people

>People's right to privacy
>People who willing give their information to Mark "you're all stupid fucks" Zuckerburg

anyone have a clip of the part where he wouldn't give a straight answer to whether he would be open to opt-in (off by default) analytics?

>*jewish hissing*
>NO

Attached: zuckerberg.jpg (2048x1364, 340K)

What's that on top of the graph? What's it's name?

>this. normies are retarded and there's no point of no return. we expect people to be well informed before they sign up for a service but they've thrown their entire lives and private info away in the name of convenience.

didn't know the majority of people on Jow Forums are normies

He is power

Attached: big hand sminem.png (960x720, 1.28M)

Vitaliks mother

why is he so PALE

robots & lizard folk dont warm have blood

give a fucking audio warning you cunt

When was this? Is there a full video?

yes

literally and unironically kill yourself

i'm not a person, user

Attached: 2018 internet-PNG (2).png (2285x1586, 2.97M)

>hurr dont me mad cause your sitting at work and have your phone blare some nonsense cause no one tells you its loud

>retard senators ask dumb questions others already asked or push personal agendas (I'm African American how does this effect other Africa Americans) or couldn't even formulate acual questions
>Zucc answers most vaugly enough not to get pinned on anything more and apologized

Was literally nothing besides half of the panel not knowing how tech works.

We also need the 'Rent is too damn high' guy saying 'The user agreement policy is too damn long!'

Russian Troll was a cutie. Better as Monopoly guy tho

Attached: 1515453674442.jpg (923x519, 75K)

heem yourself newfag

I hope there's a special gas chamber in hell for this Jew.

>not "controls France with an iron, but fair fist"
You fucked it up.

That's the original pasta

>im jealous of his success the post

so Jow Forums, how does it feel that even after comments like that their stock still ended up +7 points at closing?

test

Who cares, if normalfags don't value their privacy at all let them use facebook. You can contact pretty much anyone through a litany of messaging apps nowadays anyways

NORMALFAG DETECTED

Attached: Police.gif (90x80, 7K)

> I hope he dies before he gets older. Same for all his counterparts

Peel off his shell to get in at the meaty interior, dont forget to suck the head user-chan~

Attached: 1508783439185.jpg (362x346, 38K)

where the fuck did you roll in from?

Attached: 1488278376685.jpg (385x370, 60K)

What the internet does is new and scary!
>buy a house
>suddenly inundated with mail advertising for home owners insurance because the government keeps public record of your purchase
>buy a camera in a retail store and register it with the manufacturer
>suddenly inundated with mail for camera accessories
newsweek.com/secretive-world-selling-data-about-you-464789

But I'm a spider

>5'7"

Attached: zriccvaf15r01.jpg (900x1200, 178K)

>Normies aren't the problem.
But they are. They are the people that bitch about optional services like facebook without ever voting with their wallet.

Want another example? Go look up credit card hacks. Find a story like this: money.cnn.com/2013/12/22/news/companies/target-credit-card-hack/index.html

Doesn't have to be that one. Any company that suffers a credit card hack where they lose a shit ton of customer info due to the company's ineptitude is sufficient. Now go look up how much that company's stock dropped immediately following that release. The overwhelming majority of the time, there is no significant change to the stock price due to these leaks. Doesn't matter that people credit card info, and potentially even their SSN (if they have a store-branded card) are out in the open. They don't care. They will protest about how much they fucked up to the cashier as they swipe their credit card to get $200 worth of groceries

"Normies," are just like pic related, in regards to the "I don't like this, so someone should make it the way that I want without me needing to do or change anything."

Attached: feminism.png (1322x219, 25K)

I need more booster seat memes

any jewtube link?

Pardon my ignorance regarding this Webm. But who is the elderly man that asked the questions? The nameplate says Blumenthal but it cannot be him, right?

t. Yuropoor

Attached: you-think-im-strapped-in-for-my-safety-31196316.png (500x544, 119K)

I'm pretty sure he's not actually 5'7".
He must be 5'4" or 5'5". Guys lie about their height.

I'm ACTUALLY 5'7" and don't lie about my height like some cuck, and I'm noticeably taller than this guy. 5'5" is the average height for women, but in a room full of women he's usually shorter looking than the average of them.

Have you stood side by side with him, or sat at the table he's sitting at? I'm 5' 9.5", and I wouldn't make a claim like that without some sort of side by side comparison, like Ben Shapiro standing next to Ted Cruise.

They would be replaced anyway.

>tfw cornered by user

its like they discovered the Bubble Boy

Attached: cute_innocent_pup.webm (312x640, 936K)

not him, but I've ran in to him several times and I can tell you right now there's no way he's 5'7" since I'm barely 5'8" and he looks a lot shorter than 5'7"

how do you "run into" mark zuckerberg?