Zuck's notes from today's hearing

Zuck's notes from today's hearing

Attached: DadTMxlW4AAUz_h.jpg large.jpg (2048x2048, 785K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2018/04/10/us/politics/zuckerberg-facebook-senate-hearing.html
twitter.com/becket/status/983846618263891968
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

lol if these were his notes he hit a home run today

Yeah looks like the senate went easy on him, and didn't attack what Facebook perceived as it's soft spots

>tfw *grep *topic* answers.txt* was real
I

Attached: 1523413118801.jpg (992x744, 68K)

44 of the 54 some people on the committee were donated to by facebook or held facebook stock.
And if you watched the hearing, it was a joke. No serious questions were asked.

Source. Now.

>Diversity
>Personally care
>Long way to go (need more niggers and spics)

>Congressional hearing only required sparse, highschool-tier speech notes
Fucks sake

>D I V E R S I T Y
kek

What the fuck. Is this shopped? Look at his eyes, there's no way that's human

Makes sense, Zuck probably got a list of the topics before hand and was able to make vague responses ahead of time.

The only guy who through him off was the guy who asked him to say his hotel and who he talked to this week, Zuck wasnt ready for any banter and you could see he got BTFO when they went off script. Congressmen have no spine or integrity left.

this, it was probably zuck's birthday and family and friends wanted to get him out of the house

Attached: PIA22222-Mars-OpportunityRover-FirstSelfie-20180220.jpg (1639x1334, 69K)

that's pretty funny. the media is spinning this as if Congress was onto him

nytimes.com/2018/04/10/us/politics/zuckerberg-facebook-senate-hearing.html

>Mark Zuckerberg Testifies Before Skeptical Lawmakers Wary of Facebook’s Power

Dang. Source user? haven't seen this anywhere...

Facebook can still run ads.

It doesn't need to scrape and collect every mundane granular detail of every person's life to make money from ads.

Zuckerberg is being disingenuous about his evil company's fundamental business model.

As a non-murrican can I get a breakdown on what this is all about?

no

political grandstanding because there's an election this year

Do you not remember the 2016 election cycle? The Media is as under the tinfoil hat thumb as the rest of them. You literally live in the dystopian future, except instead of badass neo-tokyo metropolises and sweet fuckin hologram AI, you get a goddamn wiretap that will play music for you.

Facebook and Google fundamentally have the same business model, and look how outrageously successful Google has been. Facebook had that but on a massively more granular level, why wouldn't they go whole hog with it? If G+ had taken off Google would've been doing the exact same thing. Get user data, sell user data. That's the model, that's marketing, that's advertising.

Midterm elections are coming up so congress has to pretend to be outraged.
Facebook is the one funding 90% of the campaigns being run by those people, they couldn't give less of a shit.

>shut it down

disgusting nigger hand

Fair.
Grandstanding about what? The fact that he's selling info to people for ads? Is that all this is?
I mean doesn't everyone do that all the time?
Not that it isn't shit, but who doesn't know that?

Outraged about what? What I stated above?
And why is FB funding those Senators(?)?
Obviously they support FB in some what, but how?

They're """outraged""" at facebook's data scraping, privacy handling, and the (((interference))) during the 2016 election.
Facebook funds these senators for precisely this situation. I give you money, you can campaign and get re-elected, you go easy on me and turn a blind eye when the time comes.
American politics is oligarchical through and through.

are you new to US politics? every public statement a senator makes is grandstanding about something. It's like 90% of their job.

A work of fiction. All lies and obfuscation no doubt

Gotcha. So, what was the interference? I know it was something with Russia using FB to attract voters?
Yes, I'm not American and don't really pay much attention to this stuff unless it's Jow Forums related.

These

Basically a bunch of russian intel groups got caught directly interfering on social media to incite political outrage and divisiveness. You know how suddenly everybody is a literal nazi or some rainbow-haired tranny communist? Guess who pushed that image so hard everybody started joining in
Facebook is taking heat for it because "You didnt do anything to stop it", which is an absurd premise for so many reasons, but it's really just a bunch of nothing to put senators in a good light for election time.

The President's vocabulary is elementary school level.

Even less, I would say

I don't even know why this was news or why they invited him there.

This is a nothingburger, and I fully expected it to be. Cohen on the other hand... whew lads.

Thanks for a breakdown. Appriciated.

stop saying nothingburger

Attached: 1491361782572.jpg (310x156, 20K)

he speaks English like a mother-tongue Mandarin-speaker, but with an American accent.

>implying senate can even comprehend them

protip

Attached: Screenshot from 2018-04-10 20-05-33.png (1004x296, 124K)

>mobileposting

It's not there

works for me
twitter.com/becket/status/983846618263891968

4 more years nigger

I didn't know Zuck painted his nails.

>Preface every answer with, "That is a very good question."
>Do not give any answers to direct questions.
>If they persist say, "I'll have my team get back to you on that"
>Don't publicly rate the attractiveness of female senators
>Don't let them see your forked lizard tongue

A tragedy in more ways than your minuscule brain could ever know

He is a progressive SJW

>A tragedy in more ways than your minuscule brain could ever know
Haha look at the state of this virgin

Attached: 1523413239132.jpg (437x166, 12K)

hahahaha

Attached: 1517533749287.jpg (300x300, 21K)

Why is there even a hearing about this, companies are built off marketing, i dont get it or is this another poor liberal attack on trump

Facebook has the largest dataset of human behavior ever assembled

If you are against Trump you are pro Zuck. Why are you in this thread?

>If you are against Trump you are pro Zuck.
wtf does this even mean
besides posing a false dilemma, that is

Oh please you know exactly what it means, stop playing dumb. It means that if you mock the president you don't like him. Which makes you a Democrat. Fair enough?

Why is that hand black with painted nails? Is that a black woman?

The problem really is the same problem that affects many services, both online and offline.

Some big flaws in the system are kinda apparent, but the seemingly logical steps to lock it down aren't taken until it is abused in some massive way.

There are a lot of intersections that are kinda dangerous, but they decide to rework the intersection after a big accident.

It should be pretty much mandatory to go through the settings in social media platforms and those settings should be in plain language. I think that if users were confronted with a "Allow Apps my friends use to access my account information" setting a lot of people would turn it off. But the fact is that a lot of people haven't seen most of the settings in Facebook.

>you cant hate Trump and Zuck, it's impossible
stop BEING dumb

>>Congressional hearing only required sparse, highschool-tier speech notes
If you know the source material...and MZ does this every day, to lesser degrees, then you only need bullet points to remind you and you can easily blather for a minute or two based on just a reminder of the topic and context. This works better if you've spent the last day or two rehearsing these questions, it's pretty easy to recall and adapt a prepared answer.

>What the fuck. Is this shopped? Look at his eyes, there's no way that's human
Probably a combination of the bright lights (for TV) and the drugs. He's likely on prozac or something like that, also he's basically autistic anyway so don't rule out other drugs.

>Makes sense, Zuck probably got a list of the topics before hand and was able to make vague responses ahead of time.
He has a team of political analysts who's job it is to predict those questions. It's not really very hard. Plus, since so many of the panel were already in his pocket, leaked questions are a given, from both parties.

"woman" is a term exclusive to humans. That is an African-American female.

>be zucker(((berg)))
>a bunch of literal
>>SHUT IT DOWN
>written on my notes
holy-o fuck
you can't make this shit up

Attached: kek.gif (500x500, 256K)

Could this be the least intelligent comment of all time? There is a lot of competition out there, but I think it might be.

"Don't say we already do what GDPR requires"
because they will never be able to do that lol