What Jow Forums app is best on android? I heard its clover but can't find the download link

What Jow Forums app is best on android? I heard its clover but can't find the download link

Attached: 1523221454030.jpg (500x499, 23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

floens.github.io/Clover/
floens.github.io/Clover/#dev
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

floens.github.io/Clover/
what did you search with?

thanks man. So, is this what everyone uses ?

They even have a website that tells you where to find the app you mongoloid.

Dashchan tho

No seriously, what search terms did you use?

Cuckold cum cleanup

Two things that don't mix
>Weed
>Anime
If you disagree -

Most people I know who watch anime also smoke weed. They are pathetic but not nearly as much as me.

firefox with Jow Forums x

How pathetic would you rate yourself?

I have every opportunity to be alpha chad yet I shitpost and watch anime all day. I don't do any drugs or anything. Also, stopped working out. 7.5/10 pathetic.

dashchan

It has more options still afaik. Can any app automatically filter replies of filtered posts yet?

Here's the current version floens.github.io/Clover/#dev

I had and opportunity to a chad the other day and I did. Well sort of. Outside the exam center I talked to a qt directly. She laughed and gave subtle hints of "please cum over my face". She even looked back to me many times during the test. Unfortunately, I rushed to home after the test, completely forgetting about her.. FUCK ME I HAD SUCH CHANCE TO GO ALL SAVAGE UPON THAT PRETTY PUSSY and I ruined it.

Just use it through your browser, apps are unnecessary.

You can try downloading it through f-droid

Use Dashchan my lad

overchan is alright but it has its flaws. got used to it though and too lazy to download a new app

Don’t make me feel these feels again.

Attached: image.jpg (334x440, 102K)

At least you know what you want.