CHEMTRAILS AND VITAMIN D

I figured it out, goys. Have you ever asked yourself why is cancer rate in Nigeria 64 per 100.000 and in Denmark, Switzerland, US...>300?
It is because of sun exposure and chemtrails. Our cells produce that necessary vitamin D which is the most important thing for our immune system. Most of the modern world population don't have enough sun exposure, and those who have don't produce enough vitamin D. It is because of chemtrails. Skin exposed to sunshine through a window will not produce vitamin D. And I think this is the main reason why they spray us, those chemtrails create something like big window in our atmosphere that stops that UV light that produces vitamin D in our cells.

Chemtrails don't cause cancer, but they prevent our body to respond to cells because one part of our immune system is weakeneded.

Attached: debesis-aviacija-lidmasina-lidot-chemitrails-48923845.jpg (520x315, 30K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sanluisobispo.com/news/weather/weather-watch/article214901930.html
scpr.org/news/2017/12/12/78804/drought-kills-another-27-million-trees-in-californ/
lovebackyard.com/how-to-kill-a-pine-tree/
youtube.com/watch?v=_Nd4u9x86fs
youtube.com/watch?v=ONsmJAyFAAw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

go back to >>/x/

why is the pic in latvian

Chemtrails are real just like you and me goy, there is nothing paranormal about it, you are just to much ignorant to see the truth

Since when does sun exposure lead to less cancer?

Global dimming is a serious problem and we need a political solution

Since statistics, why niggers in Nigeria have 6 times less chance develop cancer than in the USA?

ej balsot

noņem nost blm karogu pidar, krievus vaig deportēt imo

Chemtrails are real. Vitamin D defencies are real. The dont have to be connected though. You might be true but lets stay with the normie friendly version. Nobody works at the open with bare hands. Industrial Revolution made the shift to work indoors almost all the time. You dont need to sow or reap all day outside. Now we even have more comfort and also computers. Nobody gives a fuck anymore to listen to his body. Only few smart people maybe do regular sports outside. Way too few light and sun exposure. Every needs at least min. 30 sunlight on a naked upper body. Almost none will have it.
TLDR: Go out sun and light is mandatory to be healthy. Technology makes our life easier but also unhealthy. Take VitD, you are deficient.

because they have shit tier healthcare that
won't diagnose cancer, and will cause the niggers to die before the cancer even has a chance to develop

Poor fucking europeans dying to cancer at 70, while based niggers die at birth or due to pulmonary infections or diarrhea much fucking sooner

wrong fucking picture lmao

Attached: 1_VXdkWQlE3BRd_nf9H_Wv0g.png (1500x600, 222K)

The Sun will awaken people in this new age and give them power, the screen is there to block it.

Attached: ancient-egypt-movies-illustration.jpg (1440x960, 616K)

Have you ever saw them spraying at night? Today they sprayed all day shitton over my town in Serbia. Now is night, full moon clear sky with no clouds and no chemtrails. Chemtrails must have to do something with the SUN. Think!!!

Brane are you feeling well today?

Maybe because niggers can't even identify that they have cancer so they end up dying instead. How about that Turkbro?

nigerians die of aids, starvation and being poor before cancer can get them

then just eat vitamin D

Been watching for 15 years...most spraying occurs at sundown although occurs throughout daylight hours

Blacks and Africans will hardly ever get skin cancer, that’s the whole point of having dark skin in subtropical regions, are you all retarded.

maybe its because we have clinics and not woodoo doctors to find out if we are possessed by the great thumb

Redpill me on chemtrails, brate.

Attached: images (8).jpg (239x211, 8K)

>
THE LORD IS HERE HE MADE THINGS NEW AND THEY CONTINUE TO SPRAY THE CHEM TRAILS...GEE THEIR PUSHING THEIR LUCK...MATTHEW 6;9 LORD'S PRAYER CHANGED..TRESSPASSES IS NO DEPTHS..CHANGED ABOUT 4 MONTHS AGO...GEE THEY HAVEN'T REPENTED....NOTICE CLOUDS AND RAIN WAS RESTORED....AND THE CONTINUE TO SPRAY THE SKY NET
YOU
YOU
YOU

Ley lines...so much to.these, chemtrails conducting energy. Interesting

Checked and witnessed

Attached: images (7).jpg (277x182, 9K)

or you can buy clothes made in America?
but you rather save a buck...

3 days darkness incoming

Attached: latest (3).jpg (512x512, 81K)

nice research apply for the nobel prize
god is a serb

>NOTICE CLOUDS AND RAIN WAS RESTORED

I have noticed that clouds look normal again. What gives?

THEY MATCH UP TO THE LINES IN THE EARTH...TRUMP SEE'S LIKE A BULL OR PHARO 2ND DIMENSIONAL LUCIFER THE DESTROYER ALWAYS SEES SECOND DIMENSIONAL LIKE THE KRAKEN SITE
YOU
YOU
YOU
BULLET WITH BUTTERFLY WINGS....LIKE SONG...DOESNT MATTER REV 18;22 OCCURRED ABOUT 2 MONTHS AGO. TRUMP HAS HIS OWN KINGDOM MINI ROOMS IN THE MANSION...MATTHEW 25;35 REDEMPTION....
YOU
YOU
YOU..

(((me)))?

>american education

Seriosuly how can a mutt get this dumb? Even the dumbest Mexican is smarter than you. Sun light is not the biggest contributing factor to skin cancer, there are multiple factors contributing to it. Nordic countries have a lot lower rate of cancer because the entire population has free healthcare and therefor cancers can be easily identified, and when you look at an African shithole such as Nigeria where 89 million people are in extreme poverty and only the rich/government elites can even afford to go to a good doctor (less than 3%, middle class numbers are debatable because the public health services they get are mediocre) you get to understand why all of a sudden they have decreased cancer rates than a developed European country.

>tl;dr niggers are poor and only the rich nigs can get treatment (even the poor nigs are still probably smarter than the average mutt poster)

Looking into the patents of so called cloud seeding chemicals, I found they use salt. In California most of the pine trees in the Sierra Nevada mountains 99% of the pine trees have died, first it was blamed on the Chinese bark beetle
sanluisobispo.com/news/weather/weather-watch/article214901930.html

Then we are told it drought do to climate change
scpr.org/news/2017/12/12/78804/drought-kills-another-27-million-trees-in-californ/

The salt sprayed in the air is the cause
lovebackyard.com/how-to-kill-a-pine-tree/

Put this together with the practice of thinning the forest for water conservation ((FIRE))
then you find Democrats plan Jerry Browns plan.

WHEN IS THE NEXT SOLAR ECLIPSE (?)..STAR OF THE MORNING IS THE SUN...HIS YOKE!! EVERYONE WILL SEE WEST TO EAST THEN EAST TO WEST!...LUKE 22;10 MAN IN MOON POURED HIS PITCHER OVER TEXAS DEC 30TH SUPER RED BLUE MOON... THE LORD IS MY SHEPHERD...I SHALL NOT LIE

Attached: 183085-full.jpg (1024x614, 281K)

*meant to say nordic countries have higher cancer rates on paper

I thought the theory was that chemtrails were deliberately creating a warm blanket for scientific readings to "prove" global warming? It's why their flight paths coincide with research stations. The mix they use would certainly trap heat. It's not like chemtrails are blocking out the Sun for the time needed to cause Vitamin deficiency, is it? Plus any victim of such a scheme could simply consume Vit D pills, or even use that natty Vit D mouth spray stuff?

If they wanted to give us cancer, chemtrails would be better off being polonium or the like. Like the way they poisoned tobacco for a while back in the 60s? Just spray that shit over crops and into drinking water, we'll all be fucked.

Attached: 1535833183988.png (412x299, 98K)

>pic related, right now outside

Pls stop.

Attached: image.jpg (4032x3024, 2.33M)

Thank you again user

SO TELL ME WHY CHINESE PEOPLE WALK AROUND WITH DOCTOR FILTER MASK ON (?)
YOU
YOU
YOU
YEAH I FILTER MY AIR WITH WINSTON

This is why I take doses of 50k-80k vitamin D for 3 months. Fuck chemtrails.

Also, snowniggers drink high volume alcohol, a huge causal lifestyle factor in cancer.

>be me
>growing weed
>see chemtrails every day
>one day it finally rains
>all my plants start to die within MINUTES of getting sprinkled

Hmm

Skies will be grey soon

is there any actual evidence chemtrails are a think?

holy fuck spent at least 7 minutes on that captcha

Gob back Kosovo. It’s legitimate Romanian clay.

youtube.com/watch?v=_Nd4u9x86fs

look this video, this is a proof that chemtrails have something to do with sun. They are blocking sun, they are blocking our cells to produce vitamin d.

And niggers have weaker immune systems because of the conditions they live in.

Last date was interesting this year. My favourite was aug 18 1999

Attached: Screenshot_20180928-215755~2.jpg (1080x938, 76K)

That's because the life expectancy in Nigeria is around 50 years, whereas the life expectency in developed countries such as Denmark and Switzerland is around 80. As you become older, your risk of getting cancer increases. More old people per capita = more cancer mortality per capita

Why do you guys fucking jump to conspiracy theories?

Yep. Turning the weekend weather to shit.

Personally I think it’s got something to do with the sun. Last week the sun was beaming harder than I can ever remembered. They chemtrailed and bye bye sun.

The sky hasn’t been super blue for a few years now.

m8 we used to pollute the fuck out of our own city air too, to the point where some prince got so ill he demanded parliament put a stop to it. China has fuck all environmental regulations, they build towerblocks next to vast diesel processing lakes, for example. Chemical plants just fucking blowing up next door and shit:
youtube.com/watch?v=ONsmJAyFAAw

Attached: 1536338495478.jpg (363x358, 31K)

Weird and sad. Gutted for you :(

HAS FORGIVEN US ALL....CHOP SUEY...MATTHEW 25;35 REDEMPTION HIS PEOPLE ARE THE OUTCAST THE HOMELESS...MOST STRANGERS DONT ASK FOR HELP YOU OFFER....LEATHER IN LACE MORAL COMPASSES....KINGDOM IS INSIDE YOU ALL, use your HALLOwS...LOVE BEGETS LOVE starts small like a mustard seed.....but matthew 25;35 helps...triump-fight the good fight ...EDUCATE OTHERS AND TURN THE NET OFF ITS ALL 2ND DIMENSIONAL DECEPTION THEIR ALL RAINBOWS IN THE DARK-DIO
YOU
YOU
YOU
POPE SAID NO HELL....HOLY DIVER-DIO THEY ARE THE STAR OF THE MASQUERADE

>up to 80 percent of the sun's UV rays can pass through clouds according to SCF

Now please tell me if a fucking CLOUD can only block 20% of the sun's UV rays how can a chemtrail(which has far less density) somehow cause Vitamin D efficiency?

TEXAS IS NEW JERUSALEM .....OLD AND NEW CORPUS CHRISTI-CHRIST.. 10 COMMANDMENTS ARE IN A NATIVE MUSEUM.
YOU
YOU
YOU
LUKE 22;10 OCCURED OVER SAN ANTONIO TEXAS....I SHALL NOT LIE

"UVB rays are also blocked by ozone and pollution. ... If you are in your car or behind a glass window Vitamin D production isn't possible."

oblak je sacinjen molekula vode, kemtrejlovi su ti povezani sa aluminijumom i jos nekim elementima koji reflektuje bas tu talasnu duzinu koja proizvodi vitamin d u nasoj kozi

yes ofc they moved it to bant... fuck this Jow Forums i am out

Im not a poltard! Dont worry r/banter ;)

>thread abou chemtrails
>moved to baby

Every time

Curious. They always move chemtrail or fluoride threads to Jow Forums but leave the niggerdicks and tranny ones on Jow Forums.

Attached: 1535299861300.png (411x325, 142K)