Just received my 6th gen iPad...

Just received my 6th gen iPad. My iPad Air 1 still gets updates but I really wanted one with the A10 chip/pencil support. How'd I do Jow Forums?

Attached: img-0485-1491028845676.jpg (640x480, 146K)

Faggot

Faggot

Jow Forums is for discussion of technology, not homosexual fashion accessories.

ipads are pretty nice now with ios11

you can almost use them like real computers. You have your office and photoshop and whatever else

>How'd I do Jow Forums?
Poorly, you fucking tech illiterate. Get your fruity toys off my board. Nobody cares that you're too poor for a Surface Pro with Linux, so you settled for an ARM piece of shit that runs phone apps. Kill yourself.

Faggot

good job OP my gf has one too and she's enjoying it.

Itt:triggered

Is the pencil even worth it?

>photoshop
Lies.

Tablets are pretty much dead aren't they. Wanted to upgrade but there is no point really. Still have a mini 1.

Insecure babies get butthurt over a piece of technology.

I'm considering getting one for myself for notetaking and textbook reading. I was considering the ReMarkable, but the supposed software issues and price have turned me off.

the only one insecure is OP, as he needs approval from a zimbabwean source compiling conglomerate

Give it back Jamal

>How'd I do Jow Forums?
The iPad Air is perfectly capable and unless you're making money with the pencil you basically spent a lot of money for no tangible growth in functionality. You're kinda the stereotypical Apple fanboy that people joke about. Probably would've been better off buying a used T430 since it's infinitely more useful

Lol you downgraded to a non-laminated dieplay. Should've got the pro.

pretty good, stop listening those apple hating poorfags, they dream to get device like this but their mommys cant afford one.

Not hating, I'm actually posting from my rMBP which I believe is one of the only Apple products even halfway worth it. You "upgraded" from one $500 tablet to another that has pretty much exactly the same functionality, the same pain in the ass iOS thing like crappy file management, a locked down App store and a crappy UI just so you can use a $100 stylus with it. A T400 (a 10-year old laptop at this point) would be objectively more functional or even an X201 if you really need the stylus crap.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-04-11 at 9.05.08 AM.png (786x614, 121K)

obviously not the full version. But you can actually edit photos and do some kickass drawing.

not so much graphic design, or heavy manipulation but you'd be an idiot to use photoshop for vector work and most retards can't retouch worth a damn

What's a computer?

Attached: 1505362673771.png (649x732, 594K)

maybe you are not hating but others clearly are.

Tablets are dumb and you should feel dumb. What you bought is a toy.

I'm a creative director and god-forbid someone uses an iPad in front of me to do some creative work. Sure they can mess around but that last 10% of work is what makes money, not the "productive" 90% shit work they do.

Congrats mate. Looks like a clear winner.

Pfffft can you make yourself look like a bigger bitch

spotted the macfag

>comes looking for social validation
>gets blown the fuck out

Attached: 1461473531892.gif (538x572, 338K)

faggot

Attached: 1519002540782.jpg (640x480, 41K)

I got it about week ago, use it with applel pen - love it. Moved from Surface Pro 3, much better for note taking in uni.

Custom engraving is a plus too

Attached: 20180411_172526.jpg (2268x3024, 660K)

>oved from Surface Pro 3, much better for note taking in uni.
No it isn't lmao

Well, for me it is. I carry my laptop anyhow, so shedding half of the weight is enough of a reason already. Also double battery life easy

>t. mindless consumerist

a notebook has infinitely more battery life than your iPad.

Forgot that Jow Forums is incapable of putting memes aside and looking at stuff objectively.
Why the fuck do I even bother with brainlets like you

>brainlets
You're the one with the custom engraved iPad.

You just keep driving my point home.

>it's another appletoddler subhuman thinks he will ever belong on Jow Forums episode

Does she take it up the ass?

I have a 6gb ram celeron quad core windows 10 tablet m.2 2242 with 3 OS and additional VMware workstation on the 10's.
For 180€ (chinese).

So, you can suck my dick about your computer for searching facebook

>my point
You have no point, apart from that Pencil up your ass. Anything you say is quickly trash the moment you thought a fucking tablet for "note taking" is better than pen and paper.

I also got one. It’s realy comfy and pretty cheap.

Congratulations on spending money. How did you even manage?

Approved Jow Forums's Tablet buying guide

Attached: anon gets tricked tw(...).jpg (16x125, 1K)

This lol

Attached: apple upgrade kit.png (2824x2276, 1.84M)