How can I harden my technology against EMP when the nukes start flying?

How can I harden my technology against EMP when the nukes start flying?

Attached: trump.png (585x386, 51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/29105885
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23336136
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/27355558
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26688329
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Faraday cage

Do you think DRUMPF sits in his office making choo choo sounds and explosions playing with toy?

Attached: image.jpg (571x618, 125K)

Tinfoil folded a billion times so you'd better get started on the folding if you want to make it in time

>vote trump! hillary wants to go to war with russia!

Attached: mask.jpg (601x508, 92K)

This. Jow Forumstards think they're not Jew puppets. And all they have to do to realise they are is look at their cock.

How mad do you think Trump will be when he finds out Russian military tech is actually decent after they shoot down all the missiles he has the military fire?

Implying Russian leaders have balls for open warfare.
As long as nearly all of russian elite sons/daughters are in Western countries you are safe.

>dumb fucks don't realize that Trump is just saying this to appease Boomer Republican warhawks and guarantee a second term which he will use to inact all his campaign promises and more

>i-it's all part of the plan

Attached: You.png (645x729, 56K)

>a second term which he will use to inact all his campaign promises and more

Attached: 1331524407492.jpg (443x388, 80K)

Second terms are always used to push through the laws that the president actually wants.

Imagine being THIS DEEP in denial.

>folded a billion times
If what you want is a billion layers of foil, you just need to fold it 30 times, user. Come on OP, folding something 30 times is NOTHING!!

go back to Jow Forums

Come back when you read what Obama pushed through in his second term.

FSB are pretty good at kidnapping too.

Russia has MACH 10 missiles with a 750km range. Good bye any aircraft carrier, airbase and ship.
What has the deep state got on Trump to do this

>What has the deep state got on Trump to do this

Trump doesn't have any real strong opinons on anything, whatever Fox News or anyone around him is saying will become policy. John Bolton became National Security Advisor a couple days ago so he's pushing him in a more hawkish direction now, notting confusing.

>Russia has MACH 10 missiles with a 750km range
And US has Mach 23 missiles with 13 000km range. :^)
So far Russia hasn't provided any proofs of their claims besides some bad quality video where aircraft is taking off with what looks to be modified Iskander. (which is supersonic by the very nature of ballistic missiles)
Anyway this discussion should be on Jow Forums beyond OP question

What's Donald "harumpf" Drumpf up to these days?

I always love watching the latest Trump smear missions from reddit and Facebook bounce off this place.

>after they shoot down all the missiles he has the military fire
>all the missiles

Attached: 1523298052507.png (449x401, 490K)

Jow Forums AAAHHHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhh! I'm melting.... don't mention Jow Forums on this board aaaaauuuuuuggggghhhhhhhh

Attached: 1511790555084.gif (889x719, 2.09M)

Let's be honest, that's more likely to be true than not.

I'm still dumbfounded at all the things polyps thought he would do. Dial the drug war down, stop foreign intervention, force rich people and corporations to avoid dodging taxes, decrease Pentagon's budget, "name the jew", wean Saudi Arabia and Israel off Uncle Sam's teat, and God knows what else. "Delirious" doesn't even begin to cover it.

Every US political party has single agenda - work for the interests of the rich.

Everything else is just entertainment for the masses.

Jesus Christ, this is some youtube comment tier writing.

Well yeah, that's the thing. Trump was even more obvious in that regard, I don't understand how people could not see it. How in God's name can a putatively sane person who knows that billionaires are fucking him over somehow trust a billionaire to protect him from them?

>yeah goys i only pick neocons on my cabinet >cuz america first

Attached: woj1515714484897.png (601x508, 127K)

>harden my technology against EMP when the nukes start flying?
make several backups of critical data now and place in a lead lined box under your house

>Let's be honest, that's more likely to be true than not.

>being this heavily propagandized

Propaganda? Nigga all you ned to do to know he's not entirely there is a photo. You can tell some people are off their rockers just by looking at them, and Trump is even more obvious at it than Brianna Wu.

wrap it in tin foil.

Trump is nothing but a troll par excellence. If that’s the impression you get from him it’s because that’s the impression he wants you to have. Now stay away from the news for a week and clear your mind.

You overplayed your hand, man.

Attached: 1378070539918.png (625x626, 81K)

Holy fuck drumph is an idiot. Can't believe I voted for this Israely cock gobbling faggot. Fucking isis gassed their own people cause last time they did the us bombed a Russian airstrip. It's literally babies first false flag. Fucking drumph.

>I can't believe I voted for this person.
I can't believe almost 50% of US voters did. You voted in Bush twice too. It's not that big a difference in retrospect but back then I would not have believed you if you told me a person who acted like Trump pre-election would be elected.
That's not unique to Trump at all. Your lack of generalization leaves you looking like a fool. It's (almost) every politician. They never tell the truth unless in the courtroom and backed against the wall.
I think the reason you think this is unique to Trump somehow is because he's so fixated with media attention. Most politicians are more subtle.

Most politicians aren’t trolls, that’s the distinction.

Attached: war on 9gag when.png (500x302, 91K)

>politicians aren't trolls
Not obvious 'trolls' usually. They don't 'pretend to be retarded' either usually.
I agree that Trump 'pretends to be retarded' a lot. Most politicians don't do that at all.

you can't. anything with a transistor is fried.

Why the Japs are so obsessed with Hawaii?

That’s what I find interesting about Trump, it’s obvious performance art but everybody is too stupid to realize it, including the media. We surely got the President we deserved.

My bigger worry is Internet access, not EMPs. Sweden will cut the connection to an area for days if demonstrations break out. It's likely that they will shut it off in the event of a large-scale war.

As for EMPs, one way to protect yourself is to unplug your equipment. This will absolutely not protect you from an EMP in your area. The energy from an EMP will quickly be absorbed by the power-grid. If one goes off in the next town over it'll go into the grid and fly everything you've got plugged in. The EMP waves going over the air will be a lot weaker by the time they arrive and they may not do any damage at all. So having things unplugged means less risk but it does depend on how close to you the EMP is detonated.

It's such logical that Assad would decide to gas his own people to escalate things right when the US is pulling out and the was is essentially over. That's totally not a obvious false flag...

Just must have missed that Israel just fired 9 missiles at Syria. 3 of them went through.

>realize it
You'd need evidence that he's not just a bafoon to show that his acting is acting.
Otherwise you're just high on faith.
Though I find it troubling that him fooling the media and the population is somehow an attribute you value in a politician.
I absolutely agree you got what you deserve though.

Delet

Attached: b2pol_with_you.jpg (680x680, 74K)

> You'd need evidence that he's not just a bafoon to show that his acting is acting.
Someone who’s truly a buffoon couldn’t make $4 billon and become President on his first try. It takes intelligence and cunning to do that.
> Otherwise you're just high on faith.
I have no faith in the federal government. I would actually cheer if Washington DC was nuked.
> Though I find it troubling that him fooling the media and the population is somehow an attribute you value in a politician.
When did I say I valued it? I simply find it fascinating, in the same way one finds train wreck fascinating. I did not and would not vote for him.
> I absolutely agree you got what you deserve though.
Again, people are so stupid they’d rather blame the ruskies than face the fact that we created this mess. We deserve every bit of pain and suffering headed our way.

they clearly didn't get over the fact that they want an empire on the pacific

The presidential election is a popularity contest. Is Nicki Minaj a genius as well? She's pretty popular, and massively rich. Donald Trump has done absolutely nothing to indicate that he has even a surface level understanding of politics, and yet you assume he’s secret a genius purely because he’s upper class. All you need to know about Donald Trump's political knowledge is that he gets his news exclusively from Fox and Alex Jones. He parrots whatever the people around him are saying. All it took to flip him on universal healthcare was 15 minutes alone in a room with a healthcare lobbyist. The guy's a buffoon who happens to be a pretty good liar. I genuinely can’t think of a single issue he’s been consistent on. If there's one thing he genuine excels at, it's being a con man.

Like the wall Trump said the US isnt spending a penny on...
Yea, Trump already allocated 1 billion. Probably going to spend more too

I still believe in 4d chess.

Screen cap this post.

> All you need to know about Donald Trump's political knowledge is that he gets his news exclusively from Fox and Alex Jones.

Attached: image.jpg (260x194, 36K)

I think Donald Trump's twitter account is a pretty good indicator of what Donald Trump is doing, you dumb Jow Forums fuck. Neck yourself.

>hillary out loud says she will push russia
>progresives: trump wants war with russia!
>trump tries to improve situation with russia
>progresives: trump wants war with russia
>trump has not started war with russia
>progresives: trump is putins puppet. AND HE WANTS WAR WITH RUSSIA!
>trump falls for psyop about syria and thretens russia
>progresives: we told you he wants war!

Bloody hell you progresives are stupid.

Luckily I live away from any priority countries.
Also I live in a basement made with reinforced concrete.

Sweeden cuts internet if there are protests?
Ffssrsly? source now.

You’re the one that started spouting nonsense that ignored everything I said, so let me be clear:
> I’m not a Jow Forumsyp
> I’m not a Trumpkin
> I don’t give a shit about the government
> I’ve said nothing that should’ve triggered your plebbit sensibilities
> you’re _literally_ mentally ill for getting this upset over fucking nothing
Shut down your computer and go outside. The world is still there just as it will be.

To speed up the construction, Mexico will pay it back in the future.

This is a scenario that many countries use.
It's same like cutting off cell reception or phone lines.

We have to go back to vacuum tubes.

Attached: 1200px-Elektronenroehren-auswahl.jpg (1199x583, 166K)

You're going to be without power anyway, so learn to live without your phone.

Nicki isn't a genius, but she's backed by social geniuses who are very good at marketing and very good at deal making. Result: She's widely known, and the 90% of humans who merely consume whatever is placed in front of them eat up whatever "Nicki" produces.

You don't capture mindshare by being purely stupid, intelligent, or likable, you do so by being manipulative. More importantly, you do so by being better at manipulation than others who want the same power you do.

EMPs trigger lasting structural and functional changes in the body, especially brain. In mice behaviorally and histologically the changes can be summarized as "brain damage", with persistent function deficit not stemming from outright cell loss. This is after a single EMP, and does not seem to be caused by induction or Joule heating. They are not biologically inert.

How do you harden yourself?

Whether you "agree with" Trump or not, you have to an idiot to think he's stupid. Given that the US resembles an odd mix of late-Rome and pre-nazi germany, he's a bit like Hitler and Goebbels combined, then tailored to a brainwashed, collapsing, degenerate society. He found what worked, and used it.

I was wondering if he was intended to win all along, like
Obama placating the left and the blacks, for a time. The powerful that hide behind pseudo-democracies have always been very good at saving face and knowing when to give up a little before you lose it all.

I don't know at this point. Remains to be seen what role he'll (be made to) play.

>How do you harden yourself?
Wear a tinfoil hat.

no EMP created by nuclear detonation would have any negative effects on the body (besides pacemakers and the like). pick up a fucking book.

>you have to an idiot to think he's stupid
actually, pick up more than one book

>no EMP created by nuclear detonation would have any negative effects on the body
Experiment says otherwise. They are many ways biological systems transduce, and influenced by, magnetic fields.

>actually, pick up more than one book
Study up on propaganda, crowd psychology, and mechanisms of maintaining and controlling highly structured societies (eg Athens, Rome, etc). "Bread and circuses" "Divide and conquer" and Nazi Germany are good places to start.

Show your experiment, because all the real data shows 100kv/m is nothing to the human body.

It's okay though Ivan, you can go back to your assigned board and twitter account where people will play along.

By covering it in a protective layer of your own jizz. It makes women look more youthful and it makes technology resistant to EMP, it also cures skin cancer.

WHY WOULD YOU ANNOUNCE IT ON TWITTER

>Donald Trump is not a political genius, because of x, y, and z
>"Lol have you got a source for that? CNN fake news!"
Who's ignoring who, here? You say you don't give a shit about the government, but you're writing fluff pieces about how much of an intelligent charismatic genius Donald Trump is. Sorry, it annoys me when assholes get personally offended about their opinions being questioned, and attempt to use shitty Jow Forums memes as a cop-out way of getting in the last word. If you weren’t a Trumpkin, and I’d somehow misunderstood your position on Donald Trump, you’d have simply said “You don’t understand, I agree with you”. Instead of posting that, you continued to defend Donald Trump, using his own favourite talking points (everything I don’t like is fake news). For someone who’s not a Trump supporter, and who hates the government, you sure are dedicated to defending Donald’s image.

The problem is, being a good manipulator is an almost entirely useless skill to have when trying to craft policy. He's got himself elected, and now he has no idea what the hell to do with his new-found power. So far, all he's done is brag about his victory for two years, and pretend to be a tough man on the international stage.

I think just because it's nearby. Easy way to see America I guess.

>Gas Killing Animal
you mean like the USA ?

Attached: 1329558295240.jpg (889x856, 233K)

Microwaves are quite good faraday cages. You can also wrap device with foil. But don't turn on this shit.
Also don't forget to ground the microwave.

I thought anything that was not plugged in to the electrical grid would survive EMP/solar storms/etc ?

maybe cars too since they have massive batteries

>all the real data
Yeah, you haven't actually read much of anything. You seem to think of biological systems as "a slush of chemicals" and if something cannot fry or ionize a subject, it cannot affect it. Lost to you is complex structural organization, nonlinear electrodynamics, charged and dipolar molecules reliant on very specific pairing and trafficing, conformational changes in proteins, spatial alterations of membrane bound glycoproteins, etc. It's not a new field. And you're not the first guy to insist theory supersedes observation.

A quick search shows a decently representative sample:
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/29105885
Using pulsed fields to increase the permeability of the blood brain barrier is an old idea that emerged shortly after their use to augment fracture healing (using athermal low intensity RF, many FDA approved devices. A similar device "Novocure" exists for glioblastoma multiforme).

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23336136
A more mechanistic study.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/27355558
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26688329

Dose response is nonlinear, so distance matters.

Etc. the journal bioelectromagnetics has some older studies on the matter, as did various journals around the peak of bomb testing (Soviet, eastern european, and US. A lot of the former having been translated and reviewed.)

Hell, on the opposite extreme it's been demonstrated that a 1hz 15mT magnetic field can, after only 10 minutes, suppress rhythmic slow activity (theta rhythm) in hippocampal slices for many hours afterwards. Mechanisms for transduction have been postulated and are well developed, if, you look.

not technology.
saged

EMP and faraday cages are technology.

You forget to mention that any affects seen recovered within hours. And you also seem to not understand that a real pulse will be a single event, not a constant barrage over a long period of time.

Nice try though

T R I G G E R E D
I’ve not written the things you said I have. You’re reading through the lens of your own personal biases. I’ve learned that it’s difficult to have conversations with people like you who’ve gone over the edge so I’m just gonna give you that (You) you’re so desperately craving and leave it there. You need a psychiatrist, and I mean that.

Attached: image.jpg (365x470, 163K)

I accept your concession. Go away now, little one.

Not good enough cause you're gonna have large voltage spikes on every power and data line coming into your PC as well. You'll need some kind of over voltage detection circuit as well as an ultra fast relay to break the circuit as fast as possible. Solid state relays are NOT suitable since high enough voltages will just arc right over the semiconductor junction. You'll probably also want some MOVs and other electronics to shunt out or preferentially burn up in the event of high voltage spike because it's likely some of it gets through before the relay breaks contact.

This protection needs to be on every single power line AND data connection that goes outside of the computer case so USB ports, DVI, HDMI, serial, parallel, etc.

>elections are a legitimate choice
Brainlet, both candidates were going to rubber stamp anything Goldman Sachs or AIPAC wanted. Get the fuck out of here with the team sports neocon shill.

Maga

Kill yourself redditnigger

>little one
Shut the fuck up, you think you're hot shit on fucking Jow Forums? No one fucking cares. Get the fuck out of Jow Forums

this is what finally made me hate drump
who cares if some eastern potentate gases their populace

>>>/reddit/

Attached: pol.jpg (921x698, 93K)

lmfao

you keep a spare computer inside the cage you fucking idiot, just like you would keep radios and other electronic equipment necessary for such an environment. on said computer you would keep various documents like medical journals and encyclopedias. the computer would obviously be a laptop and include a solar trickle charger.

Fuck off you little cunt. When's the last time you got laid? Don't answer that. I don't care. I bet you live at home and are mean to your mommy aren't you? You little faggot! Where did your life go? Don't answer that.

>all this ad-hom
Christ man, you look pathetic

Just run everything off a USP inside the cage.

How is that even relevant? May you should go back.

So you have to Faraday cage the entire room with the PC which is expensive then you have to optically couple the internet in to the PC because the UPS only provides power and wifi won't work because your room is in a fucking Faraday cage.

We're getting hit with EMPs anyways, it's not like there's anyone to communicate with at the moment. If you can sit inside a faraday cage you can bring a laptop or phone in easily and run them for days/weeks.

>he will use to inact all his campaign promises and more
Says the increasingly nervous trumpet for the 7th time this year

What's the point if you aren't going to survive?
Saving your CP collection is not going to cement your legacy.

>Sweden will cut the connection to an area for days if demonstrations break out.
>This is a scenario that many countries use.
your response was ambiguous. are you talking about something that happens, or something that will/could likely happen?

>obvious fake and photoshopped OP image
>100 posts later
I'm disappointed in you, Jow Forums.

Attached: 1499339966607.png (582x582, 193K)