What is botnet

what is botnet

Attached: 1521308759985.png (644x688, 16K)

hackertalkspeak

hmm hmm

anything proprietary

i h8 botnet

Attached: 1518464518216.jpg (957x621, 90K)

Any piece of software you don't like

This

>A botnet is a number of Internet-connected devices, each of which is running one or more bots. Botnets can be used to perform distributed denial-of-service attack (DDoS attack), steal data,[1] send spam, and allows the attacker to access the device and its connection. The owner can control the botnet using command and control (C&C) software.[2] The word "botnet" is a combination of the words "robot" and "network". The term is usually used with a negative or malicious connotation.

Straight from Wikipedia. Why are people calling apps like Snapchat botnet?

Botnet

Any piece of computer software or hardware that doesn't respect your privacy. Everything closed source is automatically botnet, since you can't audit it yourself. Services are also botnet if they fail to use real encryption, don't open source their client applications, and have been known to work with CIA niggers.

If you want real security, use NetBSD or TinyCore Linux on a laptop that uses Coreboot with SeaBIOS. Then make sure to use me_cleaner to strip the IME firmware.

Attached: 1521829282683.jpg (657x527, 38K)

Retard.
In Jow Forums context: Spyware.

because you're on an autistic paranoid schizophrenic retard board where anything you don't like having a connection to the internet is a ploy to steal your (completely unimportant and irrelevant to anything) data

>steal data,[1] send spam, and allows the attacker to access the device and its connection
snapchat can do all this desu

Botnet

you're in one

You hear this a lot: "A thread died for this." While accurate, this phrase generally carries no weight. But just this once, if you would do me a favor and hear me out, it would do all of us a lot of good.

A. Thread. Died. For this. You woke up this morning, poured yourself a bowl of Faggot Flakes, moistened them with your impotent Faggot prostate milk (which IS in fact impotent, because you're a fucking faggot) and, within seconds, decided that today of all days would be the time you decide to cut your synapse firing quota by just a little too much.

So you hopped online, carved out this uninspired chicken scratch, probably failed the captcha once for every strand of peach fuzz on your half-empty sack, and clicked Submit.

At that moment, a thread died. A thread that could have been bumped. A thread that could have been resurrected with content, or valuable discourse between its denizens. Hell, it could've even been bumped for absolutely no reason. And that would've been okay. Because, had it survived, a few more seconds could have been spent without having had your abortion of a post been born in this world.

Saved

some imaginary autistic thing

Botnet

>Botnet

Attached: 1509182995832.png (637x631, 18K)

pasta
newfag

Everything

baby don't hurt me

this needs to be posted
a lot
here on
the
fortchins

Wouldn't stripping IME also make you vulnerable to meltdown?

Test

Test

Test

Test

Attached: img_owo.png (158x106, 4K)

If you're mom is gay then it is uh equal to uh so called bot net

botnet

Attached: 33be247d90b3a335f79e9666c6aea3de.png (230x173, 27K)

i'm an botnet and what is this?

>botnet

Attached: 1520236965895.jpg (628x534, 75K)

>since you can't audit it yourself

>Not sniffing your packets
>Not logging all your traffic
>Being this computer illiterate

>Anonymous 04/11/18(Wed)16:13:45 No.65504694▶
>File: 1520236965895.jpg (75 KB, 628x534)
>75 KB
> (OP)
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> >botnet

botnet

>
>>Anonymous 04/11/18(Wed)16:13:45 No.65504694▶
>>File: 1520236965895.jpg (75 KB, 628x534)
KB
>> (OP)
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>