Which language should i learn for frontend and backend development?

Which language should i learn for frontend and backend development?
Pros and Cons would be great

Attached: fe.jpg (1280x720, 36K)

Javascript

Haskell frontend/Erlang backend

even for backend?

Java Spring Boot backend and Angular2/5 frontend is hipster now.

Spring is kind of hard to get into, but you can develop rest APIs really fast. (I think it is faster than PHP rest api dev--> I mean development time). Angular is self explanatory.

C and C

php

html/css/javascript/php/mysql

what about frontend react?

It would be easy to exploit, right?

I'd like to interject for a moment. What you're referring to as "frontend development" is, in fact, a cancerous trend of serving users megabytes of non-free JavaScript they're expected to run in order to assemble a fucking HTML document that could and should be served directly instead. Fuck you and your gay web """"apps"""", reeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

not necessarily, no.

>a cancerous trend
it reduces the development time and cost, so fuck you too

pewds?? us that you

Yeah javascript used for backend and frontend. In my opinion if you're intersted in JS. You should start with a good and beautiful documentation "You Don't Know JavaScript"

will check that out

>non-free JavaScript they're expected to run in order to assemble a fucking HTML document that could and should be served directly instead
Barring the advantage of just "making the end user do it", you can build things faster and serve them faster when everything's an endpoint.
Static pages are nice, but the overhead isn't worth it.

And not all JS is non-free :^)

>t. assblasted web dev

Javascript

Attached: mean.png (785x391, 65K)

I would say it is okay too.

Language isn't that important at least when it comes to backend, where your data handling model is what matters. First design how your data will be best wrangled, then choose a language that helps with that model.