NPC test

Just found out most people don't even know how to use toilet paper. Have you guys ever noticed some people use way more paper than regular? They just wrap around the hand using more than necessary, and also way less effective. Of course using toilet paper is so basic, no one has to teach it. But... Most people were never conscious enough to figure this out for themselves. Kinda of a test. Do you guys fold the paper the right way or are you an NPC?

Attached: images.png (420x294, 12K)

Proud folder.
And I use butt wipes :)

Who the fuck wraps it around their hand, how in the fuck is that even a logical way to wipe your arse? I don't think this is a npc test more a test to find out who is a fucking idiot

guess im an npc

No one wraps their hand, except maybe literal retards.

This is why this fucking meme sucks. Autists say anyone not like me (even in terms of fucking toiletpaper) is an npc. Normie worked because anyone who felt normal was hesitant to use it.
t. folder

>not wiping your butt with the whole role and just unwrapping the dirty parts as you use it

NPCs stand to wipe as well.

One square method here

My thoughts exactly

>actually sitting on a dirty public toilet seat

3 squares folded.

My butthole must be shaped weird, I always get shit stuck to it no matter what. No clean poops ever even when they're solid as a rock. Can I take a pic of my b-hole for you guys to examine to tell me what's wrong with it?

Lol I do recall my dad explaining this to female members of our family, to simply double up the one square (or even triple if its thin paper) , and use that, and they literally couldn't comprehend it until we showed them.

the funny thing is I was like 10 and had never had to be taught this because its so obvious

>not wiping with bare hand

We spent millennia not using toilet paper, why use it now?
just like the carnivore diet. Return to your evolutionary roots, my dudes.

> brazilian (the most NPC ethnicity ever)
> Complains about NPCs
Don't forget to vote for Jair Bolshabbos, goyim!

You are joking right?
Right?
Please be

spray water bottle here, squirt of lemon in there during the summer

>Using public toilets
Either way, it's not like you're going to get AIDs from sitting down on some cold porcelain.

One square, used once per side.

You're an NPC. What is used to clean things? Sponges. And what is most like a sponge? The scrunch method.

Real humans scrunch.

Yeah I used to think that also, until I found out at least 30% of people do this

One or two squares at a time.

Attached: Screenshot_20180928-221237~2.jpg (1080x1712, 252K)

I'm sorry user, do you have any wares for sale?

Scruncher here. Folding doesn't create an adequate amount of surface area to actually cleanse the anus. Also, dampening the tp with water is key to actually cleaning the feces from your anus.

Don't try to debate me.

Wiping isn't necessary or even natural or healthy. U think they had Charmin for the vast majority of out species history? Ever seen a chimp or a gorilla wipe? U fellas fell for the TP jew
S M H

Attached: 1538097660851.jpg (500x502, 93K)

if I was too lazy to put the roll on the little holder ill wrap it around my hand to make unrolling faster but then I slide it off my hand and wipe with it. I don't know why anyone would wipe with it still wrapped around their hand. also never forget to use a wet wipe to finish it off.on a side note, does Jow Forums wipe back to front or front to back?

how many ply are you using?

T.walmart brownstain

Not this time, sorry, I'm working with something else now

Attached: imptrash.png (714x1082, 327K)