What's the Jow Forums web browser these days...

What's the Jow Forums web browser these days? I've been using Vivaldi but it's been ticking me off recently and it appears to have broken tab stacks and URL image posting, so I'm thinking about switching.

Attached: Vivaldi_1.11_Screenshot.png (750x423, 265K)

Other urls found in this thread:

addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/chrome-store-foxified/
bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=1267027
bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=1411641
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

qute

firefox and a fuckton of addons

Was using FF + fuckton of add-ons. Now using Chromium + fuck ton of add-ons since FaceMask doesn't run on FF.

What's the Chrome equivalent to NoScript? Already running uMatrix

I use Firefox it's not perfect but it's the best option if you value your privacy. Yes, there's GNU IceCat but it doesn't really offer anything unique and Tor Browser isn't the best for daily browsing.

>FaceMask
What's this? Did a search but couldn't find anything

>What's the Chrome equivalent to NoScript? Already running uMatrix
uMatrix can already control script execution. Why would you need another addon to the same thing?

/thread

An extension that allows you to encrypt your posts on facebook, and select who can read it. It's also compatible for fb groups. I've been fucking around with it over the past few days & fucking love it. It's in Beta rn. Only available in the Chrome webstore.

addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/chrome-store-foxified/

Attached: luakit.png (1366x768, 1.19M)

Chrome.

Will not work until FF fixes this - bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=1267027 & bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=1411641

I mean Facemask still won't work on FF until these are fixed.

I use firefox nightly.

Attached: 1500144161267.gif (309x309, 52K)

NoScript allows you enter in a list of websites to force them to use a secure connection, though HTTPSEverywhere & uMatrix can cover that.

>What's the Jow Forums web browser these days?
Skynet (chrome) for development
IE for browsing
Any other answer means you're a cazzie

What if I don't give a rat's ass about my privacy because I'm really boring, I use an adblocker and know the 3 letter agencies probably know everything about me anyway?

Chromium + addons seems to be working the best so far.
Falkon has no addons.
Firefox has no touchscreen scrolling and global menus won't work until Plasma 5.13 + I have to use a patched openSUSE version for QT file picker.
Opera is literally reskinned Chrome + I have to install an extension to use Chrome addons + it's not open source while Chromium is + GTK file picker.
Vivaldi is buggy + non open source.

IceCat. But I installed uMatrix and uninstalled LibreJS. LibreJS is slow and buggy and I feel that uMatrix is superior in every way.

>an extension that puts you on several watchlists

Attached: 1511226607816.jpg (206x217, 11K)

>caring about your facebook posts
Just move your group to Riot.im or Wire

Attached: firefox.jpg (587x537, 18K)

is Basilisk good?

Attached: how to apply thermal paste.jpg (595x886, 193K)

As if I'm not already lol. Part of the reason I'd like that shit encrypted.
Isn't /my/ group. Facebook is also the only way for me to connect with some folks that add more value than fb takes away. What fb does take away I can mitigate.

>requiring to download software
Not an option. Also, this group has >1000 people in it. Wire isn't gonna cut it.

>requiring to download software
Both are available as a "web app"

firefox and an adblocker. Still waiting to be redpilled on any other necessary add ons.

I like Vivaldi, but is already months since replies stopped working here, I click in the posts and nothing happens.
/a/nons here have any idea on how fix this (on Linux)?

Firefox or Chromium

Attached: monstruo.png (1550x664, 2.03M)

What's the max group size on riot?

It's over a thousand right now. The archlinux group has around 2900 users.

Ungoogled Chromium is pretty neat. If you have arch is in the aur (the source pkg seems to work better than the bin pkg). It's basically chromium with privacy patches. And then install addons like uBlock, Decentraleyes.

>on Linux
The OS is irrelevant here, there's probably a browser extension messing with the site. Do you have uMatrix or a similar addon installed? You need to whitelist Google's captcha scrips for the posts to work properly.

that's just cruel

Waterfox, QupZilla, Stale Meme if you must. Ungoogled Chromium is also acceptable. Don’t fall for the Firefox meme.

senator she is ugly as hell