Hey Jow Forums, my son was born today...

Hey Jow Forums, my son was born today. On his paperwork I requested no social security number because I never knew you had an option. But now I'm trying to figure out what the pros and cons are. I am a USA fag who doesn't know how to be an adult let alone a parent. What would you do?

Attached: ssn.jpg (700x441, 219K)

wtf you had a son?

Yeah, blows my mind to.

You're setting your kid up for failure. There's literally no pros as every job asks for your SSN and this will deny him employment.
Don't be such a moron.

The founding fathers were deeply against the idea of SS and SS numbers or any comparable systems for good reasons as they act against individual freedom and support Government tyranny.

Roosevelt was a commie collectivist who helped undermine everything this country was supposed to be.

You should know better.

How's your children doing

If the founding fathers were so smart then how come they're dead

i am traveling
this is not a commercial vehicle
i don't have an ID this is an declaration of sovereignty notarized and filed with the secretary of state

Of course I understand that but idealism doesn't get you a job. If anything it keeps you unemployed. Look no matter what the intention not having a SSN fucks you over. Every employer will ask why you don't have one and refuse to hire you because they can't perform a proper background check. Don't live in the ideals of the past because that time is over. We live in the modern age where everything is digital and employers need SSN's to prove you are who you say you are. Without it you can't even get an ID.
Don't be an idiot just because you're trying to make a political statement. It's retarded to not give your kid a SSN.
Actually really good. Her mother is with a dude who's rich and twice her age who spoils my little girl with all the things she deserves. They threw her a princess themed birthday party and it was adorable. She's really happy now and regardless of anything I'm glad she doesn't have to live in abject poverty anymore.
>pic related

Attached: FB_IMG_1533571140847.jpg (720x960, 63K)

Your son is going to grow up crippled and when he realizes what you've done he will hate you forever.

you'll be fine. my parents were immigrants and didn't know any better and i didn't have one either. i had to get a social security number before i got a job or registered for the selective service.

Yeah, reasonable points.
Still, we could have gone down a different path in the past and avoided all this.
There are probably alternative solutions that give most of the good without the bad regarding identification issues.
I dunno.

He will grow up stronger then steel, not be some pansy who will shirk from challenges.

Attached: 1534119597619.jpg (720x960, 90K)

Stop posting your daughter on a pedophilic Chinese image board

wtf man literally this

No there's really not. The system we have has made it to where you have to have a SSN. Sure looking back we could've had a better system but it's not what we got. We have to play the hand that was dealt to us.
>implying they won't call her an ugly mutt anyway

No she's cute and you were supposed to have learned your lesson when your face became a meme

For being as old as you are you're not very wise, shut up and eat your crayons.

Nobody is cute in the eyes of bant except 2D.
If she's actually cute bant will leave her alone. They only post her younger pic because it supports the ugly Normie agenda. Notice they never post my god pics.
Wise enough to not give a fuck. Worrying too much is a young guy thing. The older you get the less fucks you give. Go ask your dad if he would care if his face is on a Mongolian throat cleaning forum.

My point is that we could have had a better system.
The country did fine without anything like SS prior to the 1930's.
I am pretty sure we managed to identity our citizens and foreigners before then even without it.

Attached: 1535203006090.jpg (753x707, 331K)

you're so dumb

Literally this.

I hope your son gets kidnapped by some 2nd world shitter slav who takes him to his homeland and you can't have the government do anything because he technically doesn't exist

the only thing you'll accomplish is having to get an SSN issued for him later on, while making everything else a pain in the ass until you do so.

Awesome, hardly cries just eats and poops.

Jokes on you, I have his blood on a card that's good for 100 years so I can track him down. Besides I don't live in shitty slum areas where strange foreign invaders lurk to steal babies.