What did Mark do?

Why is Facebook in trouble?

Attached: 6OmQZ1P.jpg (673x506, 40K)

Facebook is not in trouble. The only trouble they have is with their shareholders.

This wasn't a trial and there are no criminal allegations even if they engaged in unethical business practices. It's just a senate hearing so they can determine whether this industry needs some kind of regulation or not.

Just fucking Google why they're in trouble dipshit. Then again, it's pretty clear that since you already got Zucc memes, you know what they did and are just making this thread for attention.

I watched one hour of the live stream and read a bunch of threads and I still don't kniw what it's about. Jow Forums threads contain only "muh kikity jew kike kike kike HAPPENIS btfo" anyway.

>What did Mark do?
hes a manlet and needs to be shown his place

Attached: 1523523388213.jpg (2500x1667, 628K)

only the us gov is allowed to spy on it's own citizens
also big no no handing over what they might want to someone like russia
also they know he is ayyyylmao and this is part of confusing him into full autism so they capture him without destroying earth
>muh... muh joos

They sell your data to other companies just like they say in the ToS you sign when creating an account which has been known for a decade but now it's a problem cause it was used in favour of DRUMPF possibly influencing votes like any voting advertisement does, but somehow this is hacking your brain cause DRUMPF did it.

cool it with the anti Semite remarks

>trouble

Nothing will change. As nothing has changed the past 15 years

get lost you dickcuter

Facebook allowed a russian financed botnet survey called Cambridge Analytica to fetch millions of users' browsing pattern, if your friend opted for that survey your data has been stolen too.

I was being sarcastic jerky
you see it everywhere on this site it's been stale for a bit now

Come on! We need to stop these cookies and all this tracking of your medical history! This is bad!

Attached: cookies.jpg (620x400, 61K)

facebook´s approaching myspace...piuschhhh!!!pum!

That's not true, things will change, just for the worst.

ironic antisemitism is still antisemitism you fucking antisemite

Jow Forums loves gews

He's not in trouble. He is willingly testifying, he doesn't need to, nor is he required to. He's doing it so everyone doesn't just jump ship from Facebook, hence their stocks going back up.

not really. it's stock will be back up in a month

someone used their population control system against them

only one of the posts you replied to mentioned jews.

I heard he chopped an old lady up and stuffed her body into a suitcase and threw it into a river

Wow a thread talking about a semi-Jow Forums related subject without any retarded memes from retarded boards. Did this thread come from a mirror universe?