Stop using Linux

Stop using Linux

Attached: IMG_0801.png (1115x565, 845K)

How about you stop abusing welfare, Louis.

What is the alternative?

I hope you're not referring to something like FreeBSD as Unix.

What makes OpenBSD better than every operating system that uses Linux?

aka macOS

plan 9 and templeos

Attached: 1510082650789.png (245x213, 57K)

The superior Windows 10 of course

>be paranoid schizophrenic in black metal band
>Kill a guy because of your paranoid schizophrenia
>spend years hard time in jail like a nigger
>released from jail
>marry young stupid autistic girl who for some reason likes you
>have 5 kids you cant adequately support like a literal nigger
>support using welfare
>live in a shit shack in france with no bathroom and running water like a literal nigger
>excuse for this is you want to live more "simple off the grid life" despite still using internet
>claim to be a farmer but cant farm for shit (like a nigger)
>make excuses talking out your ass about how fruit trees cant handle the sunlight of france (there are literal flourishing fruit groves in flordia)
>make more excuses about snails and vermin eating your plants and saying "oh this is nature, we wont do anything about it"
>larp as a viking in the woods (like a literal autist)
>make failing dungeons and dragons copy
>become one of the most historically illiterate youtube personalities to ever exist
>make retarded claims such as that autistic people are more empathetic, that europeans are 100% neanderthal, and were all blonde
>ban people on youtube when they call you out on your retarded theories

why the fuck does anyone take varg seriously. He is by far one of the most retarded people I ever listened to. yet some people on here seem to worship him and buy into his absolutely retarded ideas.

also let me know if I forgot anything in the greentext there is just too much

>also let me know if I forgot anything in the greentext there is just too much
You forgot the whole ordeal where he tried the farming shit in Norway after jail too, and then gave up because government wouldn't subsidise him any more (because he literally didn't manage to farm anything).

And the hoarding of weapons thing that also landed him in french prison, but he ultimately gave them up like the good little cuck he has become.

That being said, Burzum is good music though. But he's clearly not an intellectual, despite larping as one.

Not to mention burning churches, because christianity triggered his fedora-tipping etho-centric neo-paganism.

only good thing he has done desu

OpenBSD and MacOS

Nah, man. Burning stavchurches from the end of the viking era is just sad, especially since he's done a full 180 since and embraced the viking stuff.

SHIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET

is the op a massive faggot?
LET'S FIND OUT!

Give me a compelling reason.

Stop using Winblow$/"O$"X

Yeah burning culturally significant heritage sites of his own people is great

Varg could be a retard, but his music was amazing.

But m-m-muh christianity is a jewish sect

>Viking
This is a meme. It was just a bunch of niggers who couldn't figure out how to organize a larger society who would just move around and occasionally rob from societies that were actually productive.