How did he do it

Current Employment:
>Google w/ 6 figure income

Work history:
>copy and pasted PHP code onto a server to talk about anime
>ran the entire site off a flash drive and shitty old Macs
>didn't ask his mom for more allowance when he needed to increase bandwidth to the site
>constantly broke the backend with any updates to the code he attempted
>spent the best years of his life couped up gossiping on IRC

Attached: 1298817094926.jpg (380x507, 157K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thesmokinggun.com/buster/fbi/turns-out-Jow
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Sounds like an all American start up story that can ONLY happen in the US of A!!! :)

Memes aside, imagine if moot was in the same boat as Zuckerberg and was taking questions from congress, I would pay to see that.

He's been questioned in court plenty, was quite funny watching him try to explain memes.

I remember reading moot's questioning transcript where he explained the meaning of "OP" and "newfag", among other things. Shit was comedy gold but I can't find it anymore. Anyone has a link?

pls i wanna link too

I remember this
Oddly enough I can't find it either
Maybe google scrubbed it

Oh fuck i need this

Literally just googled "moot explains Jow Forums"
thesmokinggun.com/buster/fbi/turns-out-Jow Forums-not-lawless-it-seems

Do we even know what he does at Google?

Attached: 1520717854436.png (960x576, 455K)

He gives them our data

>Q. Pretty good.

ayyyy

Do you think he still posts here?

That shit's fascinating to read for a non burger

>spent the best years of his life couped up gossiping on IRC

Pretty sure according to you OP he's experiencing the best years of his life now.

works on their social / image services stuff

who?

Mark Zuccerberg

mark zuckerberg, the creator of Jow Forums. he was in the news recently for selling Jow Forums user data to vladimir putin.

Attached: a23.png (945x315, 217K)

Those years with him still around were some of my best years as well.

He's a community leader who presides over daily meetings with the Google+ team hosted in a room befitting the divine creator of the premier English language Japanese culture and animation centered internet community. It's three stories tall, has a large boulder, some fig trees, with a wall to wall artfully manicured field of clover and grass. On the boulder is a marble altar supported by two short and stout columns behind which, the legend himself stands. His white flowing silk robe drapes down over his tutu two sizes too small of the finest lavender pink tulle barely exposing striped long socks with individual toe holes. Holding two tablets, one in each arm, he delivers the ten divine revelations to the Google+ team. Afterwards he reads a few pieces of that day's fanmail and makes a lighthearted joke about how Google+ is going to make it. With his right arm, he lifts a chalice inlaid with the image of a stylized redhead. A long slow slurping sound fills the room. Heads turn to face a young feminine woman with the physique of a young man by the door wearing a t-shirt with a depiction of a light blue haired monster with viscious red eyes. Realizing her error, she turns 360 degrees and walks away in shame. The room is quiet except for the whistling wind ambient background soundtrack. The metallic clang of the chalice on marble refocuses everyone's attention to oracle at the altar. He lifts up a set of keys by a red one with a logo of a black horse on a yellow shield tightly grasped between his thumb, index and middle finger and walks out the back door. Just before the door closes, a shout of Rayashi escapes into the room. This day's meeting has been adjourned.

Does anyone know what Snacks is doing nowadays?

so.many. words.

He still has his podcast, at least

I literally haven't heard anything new about snacks since 2010.

dear moot stop taking the piss and fuck off

This man is a job creator.

This man is a value creator.

He drives technological progress forward.

He didn't do anything illegal. His users agreed to everything, it's in the ToS.

The ones persecuting him right now are the same corrupt, hypocritical bureaucrats who abuse the state apparatus to spy on you without your permission.

Now stop badmouthing him, you fucking useful idiot.

Last I heard Jow Forums had 1 employee, a part-time dev

Work history:
>Start one of the most popular sites
>Demonstrate leadership by leading it for a long time

how much did hiroshima buy Jow Forums for anyway? $50?

Tree fiddy and a box of Pocky

probably less considering moot had to sell his soul to the google afterwards
>Start one of the most popular sites
>one of the most popular sties
>of the most popular sites
>the most popular sites
>most populate sites
>popular sites
are you retarded? this place gets far less traffic than it seems, 90% of the posts across the board (especially here) are just spambots

>Demonstrate leadership by leading it for a long time
>Demonstrate leadership by leading it
>Demonstrate leadership by leading
>Demonstrate leadership
>leadership
>leading
are you retarded ?.

a million dollars
KEK

He made another site between Jow Forums and Google, maybe his interviewer rated it.

Canvas was a huge failure