Bromite is only a meme. Don't use it!!!

forum.xda-developers.com/android/apps-games/app-bromite-chromium-plus-adblocking-t3687258

>Q. Can you add HTTPS everywhere?
No.
We cannot add add-ons to Bromite (merely some features) and anyway HTTPS everywhere in particular is too invasive to be easily maintained across new releases.

What is the point of using this garbage instead of Brave or Firefox on android? Even lightning browser is better. Don't buy in the new flavor of the month meme browser that is Bromite. Stick with valid ones.

Attached: Gaymite.jpg (1280x600, 106K)

Google sync you fucking virgin

Attached: IMG_20180411_083115.jpg (800x800, 206K)

>Valid browser
>Brave
Lel

Lightning doesn't have HTTPS everywhere either.

>2018
>she (male) browse sites that doesn't enforce HTTPS

>you fucking virgin
>anime fag
really activates my almonds

Attached: 1517878147943.jpg (500x500, 33K)

Gotta remember that it is 2018. Even normalfags are into anime these days.
This. Brave is a kekfest.

> Even normalfags are into anime these days.
Considering it's virgin shaming... Hookers aren't expensive, y'know.

Please tell me what's so invalid about Brave? So that we can start laughing out loud together. I'm waiting...

Good :3
>Not watching hentai with your gf

Attached: 1504937961380.jpg (225x225, 8K)

>kekfest
Stop trying to invent buzzwords and try to argue your point in the future. Because you sound like a manchild retard, just wanted to point this out.
>kekfest
Holy shit this board is retarded.

gotta remember c.uck is a filtered word here, retard, so he might have meant to type c.uckfest

Fuck you're right. Other retarded buzzwords were filtered by normal people because they had enough!

Attached: smug843.png (1339x1056, 1.41M)

Shazbot!

Brave shill.
Kek
Consider rope and fuck off

Why do you always have to bring Brave in every browser thread you see? You are fucking paranoid. And please explain why there would be people shilling for a free software to begin with? I would expect shilling for marketable services or products, like iPhones, Thinkpads or things like that. Brave on the other hand is completely free of use? It's open source as well?

What would be the point?

Attached: 1522604063647.gif (420x420, 3.8M)

The product is you. Do you know how Brave fucking works?

Do you?

Do you?

Do you?

Do you?

Do you?

Do you?

Does he?

Do they?

Do I?

ctrl-c