>4chins hates it

>normies turn against facebook
>4chins now loves facebook

Expurain diso shitto.

Attached: Halpert.jpg (499x299, 25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

4stats.io/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

none of us love facebook. anyone with half a brain knows that all social media does this shit.

autists love playing the devil's advocate

The Trumpcucks that flooded this place in 2015 love Facebook now because doing so triggers libs.

chins now loves facebook
never happened. fuck off.

sauce?

This

Still hate Facebook, just don't care when roasties just want to hop on the latest trend instead of actually caring about their privacy.
Most of them complain about how bad Facebook is on Facebook itself. Normies don't give a shit about this, it's theater.

sauce?

Attached: 1522746132561.jpg (709x475, 45K)

There's no thread about facebook there, and judging by every other thread if there was they'd either be shitting on zuckerberg for being a kike, or it'd be a bait thread because Jow Forums is a shit board full of shitty bait

Newfag doesnt understand Jow Forums will always be contrarians

Who is this Jow Forums?

I only love Facebook because it facilitates the annoying "hahaha I told you so I've been telling you normies for years hahaha" schtick I'm pissing off everybody I know with.

It's just the retarded Ancaps, that always have to side with corporations against the government.

i dont like facebook, i just hate congress more than zuckerberg. theyre trying to make themselves look good by throwing him under the bus even though they did way worse than him 15 years ago

maybe if you were alive at the time you would know about it

>Trumpcucks
>Trump + cucks in 1 word
capitalist Stalin, philantropist Hitler, liberal Mao. there you go, I can list most extreme opposites too, you retarded soyboy human trash.

because zuckerberg is revealing how tech illiterate and out of touch the old fucks in congress are to a new age of kids growing up with electronics, these are the people trying to regulate things on the internet and the faster they are gone the better. no one on Jow Forums would care if facebook shut down tomorrow.

Attached: pol meetup 2.jpg (1200x799, 202K)

Not an argument.

They're also phone posters.

Attached: dumb phone posters.png (1229x417, 75K)

Back to Jow Forumsthedonald/ with you

Attached: 1513743168769.jpg (492x388, 39K)

>muh gamergate
About 30 people cared about that, it doesn't explain the doubling of traffic in 2014

Trumpcucks, n. cucks under Trump

Everyone with a brain could have figured it out.

/v/, /b/ and Jow Forums are the 3 most active boards by far.

/v/ has 7x more posts than Jow Forums
4stats.io/

this doesn't prove anything

Fappening happened around the same time too.

Attached: 1517345793793.gif (250x333, 1.09M)

That's easy, user. Kykebook and other social media are awful technologies. They use your data to learn all the aspects of your life, and then sell what they've learnt.
Even if you do not have an account there is a good chance you have some normie dumb friends who mark you on photos. And their facebook phone app reads your sms-es.
This is why we hate it.
But panicking normies - they literally asked for that. Those dumb fucks enjoyed sharing photos of their fucking kids with their grandmas. They enjoyed friends suggestions from zuckbook, because it is so convenient!
We were telling them that there is no free lunch. That *they* are the being sold - but they were just laughing in our faces.
And now, all of a sudden - dear Jesus on a stick, they STOLE our data! The data we uploaded and spent a lot of effort maintaining!
It's like they installed a glass wall in their bathroom to enjoy the view while producing number two - and suddenly realized that someone watches them as they take a shower.

When I was a kid, I had to buy a book explaining how to set up the modem and other stuff in order to connect to the internet. In that book there was a whole chapter about security - never use your real name, never upload your photos, all of that can be used against you. Twenty years later internet became just an appliance, like electricity - and now people are truly shocked that when you put your dick in the wall socket you might get a jolt.

I think you don't know what any of these terms mean and are just putting words together that you hear being used.

Bunch of neckbeard protohipster contrarians. Just to feel special. Move on

Having friends is bad for privacy.

Fucking retard, most people came because of the fappening, not GG.

Attached: 1232142314321432.jpg (800x275, 39K)

Facebook was shit always
I just hate the hypocrisy
Facebook's botnet became bad because Trump won
When Obongo was using the botnet to win the election, game the media and push liberal propaganda then Facebook's botnet was good
Fuck

That didn't happen.

Well facebook at least can't throw me in jail.

Yes, using it is retarded, but people have a right to do retarded things.

> 4chins now loves facebook
who said that?

Fappening happened significantly afterwards, about 4 months afterwards. GG was around E3 time, Fappening was end of August, early September.

>post politics
>get banned
What a glorious time that was.

Nope GG started in Aug 2014 and so did the fappening.

sure reeks of commies here.

Facebook is now the enemy of the norm, so it makes sense.

>4chinz loves Japshit
>soy is Japshit
>4chinz hates soy
The chinz are a walking contradiction.

Attached: 1200px-Edamame_by_Zesmerelda_in_Chicago.jpg (1200x800, 107K)

I went on Facebook after a year and nobody seems to mind what's going on.

I haven't seen anyone posting about how they love Facebook. I've seen people posting about how the love Zuckerberg, though. He's still a scumbag kike, but credit where credit is due he's been pretty much completely honest that they're selling all your data. I've been telling people for years that Facebook is selling your data, and they always respond with "BUT WHY SHOULD I CARE".

Now they have a reason why they should care, except it's too late, and I just can't muster any sympathy.

Zuckerberg is a scumfuck, but he did nothing illegal, and there was no data breach, and migrating to Instagram will not keep your safe. Normies still just don't fucking get it.

This.

there are centrists too, you know. both left and right are making complete asses of themselves by insulting each other and you're not helping the situation either - just pissing us off.

I don't think anyone here loves facebook. They just realize how retarded this situation is.

is this Jim if Pam went with Roy after all?

Attached: 1521693933641.png (944x4013, 409K)

chins now loves facebook

That never happened

end me

please

Jow Forums is retarded but they're not so retarded to support facebook like this. Are they?

Time to ditch this shithole for full-chan...

Attached: 1500663283323.jpg (692x919, 249K)

I hate it.

Attached: smug_panty010.png (349x349, 162K)

I bet moot is regretting removing /l/ now

Both parties are to blame. Facebook is jew. Normie's signed a contract and now bitch about signing into shit they didn't read. Both are pathetic.

Americucks ruined Jow Forums like they ruin everything

>Americucks
No just boomers

>4chin
>ever liking goybook

Nice try Zucc. This place being 120% contrarian is a meme.

the_dildo is the cancer that is killing Jow Forums.

>4chins now loves facebook
No we don't.

full-chan is FULL of boomer retards. The posts-per-hour (PPH) of Jow Forums and /v/, the two largest publicly listed boards, is both about 190. However the PPH of /qresearch/ which is a (not publicly listed) board dedicated to unravelling the "mysteries" of the "q user" tripfag whom they think to be Trump giving them secret coded messages is over 500. These people are all boomers, sent to full-chan by the likes of alex jones.

#NotAllAmericucks

Ironic shitposting is still shitposting

q user is most likely anon5, god I hate these LARP'ers.

you're about 3 years too late

I literally don't understand what the problem with this is?

Attached: confused.jpg (500x500, 111K)

newfags think a bunch of old reddit retards who probably only post on Jow Forums (if even that) can make this site any worse

>plebbut detected
Get the fuck off my board you normie scum

Attached: pepe044.png (1300x1500, 715K)

why the lefty retards are still trying to subvert this place? your ideology is so fucking useless
Jow Forums always hated facebook and will hate it until death

>no one on Jow Forums would care if facebook shut down tomorrow
This

One can only dream of this day.

Cripplechan actively sends faggots down our way to raid us and shill their cancer.

>normie
Get the fuck out normalfag

chins now loves facebook
Normies have come to 4chins