China declaring war on NEETs

independent.co.uk/life-style/gadgets-and-tech/china-social-credit-system-punishments-rewards-explained-a8297486.html

TLDR you are banned from life if goverment doesnt approve (includes buying too many video games).

Attached: 1523533062989.jpg (553x390, 21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/playlist?list=PLs3a-EZB6omkuQv_hKqPVE8GihVJ3vgw9
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Stop living in china

They won't let me leave. I'm not allowed outside of the country.

You think the UK is not eyeing this with interest? And once a few countries "enjoy" this level of control over citizen behaviour, do you think the USA will not consider it?

B-b-but they're not communist anymore.

I thought the firewall banned Jow Forums in china

I honestly don't see the problem with this. Neets are vermin that feed of their parents and contribute nothing to society.

Asians love the government's warm bosom though.

It's not actually Jow Forums that's banned, but you can't post because Google's captcha doesn't work.

i get around that

THis is all a good excuse to give up everything and go live in a mountain cabin like one of those ancient chinese hermit monks. They're only punishing the good goy hamsters that want to play the game

Stop talking like a retard.

this

government drones would find you

Jokes on them I only pirate gaymes

lol no.
this is just further evidence of how fucking stupid the clinton administration was, especially with their foriegn policy.

>lets share our tech with china
>surely they'll incorporate our values and freedoms into their new and improved governmentally regulated "free market"
>surely they wont copy everything wrong with our structure (mass surveylance) and abuse it without impunity
best part is, they aren't stopping at their borders, they're spreading like a cancer.

i for one bow to our newly "elected" chinese overlords

someone wrote a well written very indepth article about it, if you're interested in the topic i suggest you give it a read.

They still know, because the drones see what you're doing through the windows.

retards too (yes that means you), lets just throw germans into that group too for laughs of course.

Holy shit it's the Nosedive episode from Black Mirror!

>you should read this article
>what post it? Nono you simply have to find it on your own
Thanks a lot

user, what have neets done for YOU?

What else do you expect from a pol mouth breather from plebbit
T. Oldfag

Jokes on them, I don't play games!

OP is a manchild, disregarded

and nothing of value was lost. good grief

government funded euthanasia should be a standard right now

>implying they didn't know

anyone that knows basic chink history know that they NEVER do whats morally right, its always the deranged illusions of grandeur of a single idiot that ends up in calamity for the people

Chinese Internet Defense Force

>cuck since 2016
Why are you faggots giving gook any money?

Absolutely agree along with free abortion clinics. We have to make society as a whole better even if it means some ass-backwards hill tribes cry for a little while.

>GOOGLE CAPTCHA banned in China

fuckin' child

>not lurking forever

As much as I love being a NEET, I think it's optimal. We don't deserve to live in this world build off slaves working 40-80 hours peer week.

Chinese are the Jews of Asia

Why can't you just learn php/html and shit out barely passable websites for $8/hour? What's stopping you from learning and working like 4 hours a day?

chinks are degenerate subhumans, no laws would change that

Compared to what, amerimutts?

youtube.com/playlist?list=PLs3a-EZB6omkuQv_hKqPVE8GihVJ3vgw9

there will be a beta uprising in less than a year

lmao

Imagine
ONE
BIRRION
JEWS