/csg/ Chink Shit General

In /csg/, we discuss the cheap shit you see on Gearbest, Taobao, AliExpress, Banggood, eBay and similar sites.

>IRC channel
qchat.rizon.net/?channels=/csg/
#/csg/ on rizon

>Discord link
discord.gg/bUJ3VGM

>Chink Shit Randomiser
chinkshit.xyz/random/

>Chink Shit Wiki
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>Chink Shit Infographic
chinkshit.xyz/infographic.pdf

>News
• user bought some leather from ebay • user got a HDMI switcher • user got a SATA cable • The nords are angery • user gets a magic metal detector but it dont work so good • user has a bad time • user has a problem • user's package got broked • user got a shirt, a ms16, some yinyoo pros, and an android tv box

>Last thread

Attached: dong2.png (900x700, 197K)

Other urls found in this thread:

aliexpress.com/item/leds/32829589175.html
aliexpress.com/item/MUSE-X5-PCM2704-USB-DAC/32812328016.html
s.aliexpress.com/z6fERRV7
thephonograph.net/kz-zs10-review/
archive.is/9qRyV
canadapost.ca/cpc/en/
smartparcel.gotoubi.com
s.aliexpress.com/bQFfmEFn
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

forgot that user's (you)'s
• user got a shirt, a ms16, some yinyoo pros, and an android tv box

/csg/ is DEAD

What's the deal with 220v LED strips, are they dangerous, I'm thinking about getting a few meters for my kitchen.

aliexpress.com/item/leds/32829589175.html

Attached: 1508793393083.png (657x527, 44K)

Whole thing seems to have thick isolation, so not that dangerous. Will flicker badly though.

How about consumption, will it consume a lot of electricity?

Compared to higher quality individual LEDs, yes.

Overall, not really. You still will need to wire them up at every xx meters (or x meters if you use the fancier more powerful and possibly individually addressable RGBW LEDs)

Anyone got their 128gb memestick yet?

Mine got delivered to my neighbour as I wasn't in.
Won't be able to pick it up until tomorrow :(.

Assuming the 120 leds are just connected in series, current limited to 20mA, it would be 5 Watt per meter.

Just gift one to Big Clive and let him inspect it.

Thanks, I'm going to illuminate my whole house with these strips.

Attached: 1509990630815.jpg (595x776, 104K)

Mine did not arrive yet but the REMAX and NiceHCK Bros arrived two days ago. Hell even my mitu plush is arriving sooner...

>Just gift one to Big Clive and let him inspect it.
I like that guy.

Not a very bright idea

Really?

Attached: 1509990849646.jpg (393x776, 83K)

I want to hotglue that chichi

Attached: 1509990921972.jpg (603x844, 151K)

You could. But they are not that ideal for room lighting as compared to using single better modules with better light yield and/or higher CRI.

Sure, someone COULD have put a lot of the better LEDs on a strip, but I haven't come across one of these yet.

Having them in some places -even where you work- isn't hugely bothersome, but if you install them in the whole house IMO it just makes the house look pretty shit and glum.

It's just for decoration purposes and to create a comfortable ambient.

Attached: 1509991001601.jpg (686x997, 261K)

Just checked the mail... new chikshit arrived. Cover for my Kobo ebook reader and an SSD bracket for my computer.

I've had this Kobo cover for over a year but it cracked when my ereader fell on the floor few months back. The ereader remained unscratched and in perfect order. I finally got the replacement. Can recommend these cheap-ass covers! They do work.

Attached: 1500523123975.jpg (4262x2269, 938K)

>a comfortable ambient
pwm will fuck you up

It would be mains frequency flicker.
Has nothing to do with PWM.

Why not some dimmable rgbs

There's literally no talk of DACs in any of the previous threads. Are they worth chinking or not? Recommendations for something to use with my computer?

Correct, let me rephrase: flicker will fuck you up real good.

You are DEAD if you say that next thread.

aliexpress.com/item/MUSE-X5-PCM2704-USB-DAC/32812328016.html

Because I want use them under my kitchen's cabinets and around my corridor's ceiling.

Attached: 1509991062168.jpg (819x997, 260K)

How?

Remember CRT monitors with low refresh rates? It's like that but 10 times worse.

But what if I hide the leds, will the soft light still hurt me?

he's no comfy reviews, but he's ok

I never watched any comfy reviews.

Attached: 1509991133994.jpg (673x998, 223K)

Xiaomi's new T-shirt line looks pretty good.

Attached: 1502993070420.png (791x1069, 752K)

Xiaomi onahole when?

>order Redmeme Note 5 on anniversary sale
>later on item page's name gets "Pre-sale" added into it
>"expected shipping date april 24th"
oh well
>check the item page today again
>"expected shipping date may 10th"
F
U
C
K

never trust a chink

Attached: 1497280900260.jpg (312x345, 21K)

I don't think she's for sale user

THIS, FUCK.

Attached: 1476109374519.jpg (597x519, 13K)

>tfw stopped using č ć š đ ž in name and address because scared that chinks will fuck up the shipment because of it

Attached: 1448297820893.jpg (543x499, 15K)

Titanium stem for muh bike arrived.
Not as heavy as I'd expected,tolerances are a bit off but nothing that affects functionality

Attached: IMG_20180412_143453.jpg (1920x1440, 702K)

That's a nice dick jail you got there

Good thing titanium is biologically inert.
No dickrash here!

Test to make sure that it's actually titanium.

That has happened to me, but with a shipment from EU, the fact the shipper wrote the address with a toddler handwriting didn't help either. It did reach me eventually, as long as you write your country's name in english, shit will arrive
>tfw your stupid city has two streets with a same name, so DHL guys call you from the other side of it

""""Titanium""""

Chinesium

I already put my dick in it and didn't get a rash, pretty sure it's real titanium

State courier canada post didn't fuck up. The shit of the chinks arrived. What do you think is inside?

Attached: 20180412_152311.jpg (2560x1440, 942K)

You'd have probably done better with a chinkbon fibre stem

should i, lads
s.aliexpress.com/z6fERRV7

Shirt

25 bucks ATM
I have brand t-shirts and they are lile 20 dollars....
At least do 15 and I will buy one.

List price for these is ~$11.

Attached: 1493829662448.png (982x595, 252K)

What are those Singaporean fucks doing to my parcel for the last 3 days?

Attached: Screenshot_20180412-202119_1.jpg (1080x170, 26K)

I never use those anywhere outside of my country. Most chink printers turn letters with diacritics into question marks

>3 days
you are like a little baby boy

damn, didn't even notice the Mitu at first, thought it's just a cat

They are smelling it.

Nope
Xiaomi Hybrid Pro HD.
The chinks called the previous version Xiaomi Hybrid Pro without the HD but I didn't know that so now I have both. Audiobudget guy reviewed these but called it Xiaomi Hybrid Pro

Attached: 20180412_154533.jpg (1341x1805, 1.1M)

thephonograph.net/kz-zs10-review/
archive.is/9qRyV
Here is a KZ ZS10 review but I'm not going to trust it until we get more reviews. Its like $35.

What's the latest iem that gets shilled here, i need one to replace broken kz5.

Why not

ok cool
i wanna see my tshirt glow :3

You could probably find a cheaper one that's not zoomable

Do I want a black, blue or orange Kingspec ssd? Or some other brand entirely?

Attached: kingspec.jpg (950x1176, 351K)

It's probably the same as the non hd version, but it's just certified to use the hi-res branding.

Is that blacklight or proper UV? One is safe to looka at, one isn't

Yin Yoo Pro, NICEHCK Bro, or the other name I can never remember.

Hello everybody, ¿ Is tomtomp good for buy chink?, opinions, i think buy a letv leeco le max 2 from that, thanks.

I like the Hybrid Pro as it is. I bought this cause it has song switching and gearbest sells it cheaper than Amazon. I'm going to return the original to Amazon

Link of the bulma loli.

Any good digital cameras?

is gearbest slow as fuck for anyone else?

Blues are faster

Normal camera or a sport camera, if you want cheap and good sport camera yi discovery is a nice choice, 60 dollars of amazon.

I'm looking for a normal basic point and shoot camera for a photography class. Didn't find anything on those in the infographic or wiki.

Xiaomi is thinking of buying GOPro!

Sorry, I got this from an /a/ thread.

Attached: 1510009187648.jpg (686x498, 103K)

Not on AliExpress or your taobao agent who chink you at exchange rates ontop of comission fees.

Link to the $11 one? I can't find it on Xiaomi's website.

which ereader would you recommend?
what about kindles? there's a prime promo for a paperwhite for $40 which is tempting

kindles are botnet

Any fellow Britabongs ever bought a power bank? I'm looking for a 20000 mAh USB-C one and I want to know if it can pass through customs alright or not

Canuck-Cuck here. Tempted to try. All the Xiaomi ones are blocked except one store. I'm tempted to try. Maybe I'll message them.

What happens if customs seize battery-shit in terms of refunds on Ali?

Yeah, I got one from eBay, and it got in alright. I bought it for a friend's birthday gift and he seems to love it.

Is there ever going to be cheap chink thunderbolt 3 egpu enclosure? I don't want to pay 300 burger dollars for enclosure only. I might as well buy desktop.

Yes, if you buy from Ali then it goes through customs fine but with the yellow 'doesn't meet eu standards' sticker. No idea what that does but it definitely takes ages to deliver. Gearbest somehow are able to get it to you quicker and I have no idea how. Powerbanks are cheap as heck these days, take advantage of Maplin's closure or something.

>tfw canada post probably fucked me over
Package was "released to Canada Post" 6 days ago, and when I called them they said I have to tell the sender to initiate an investigation.
How fucked am I?

My AliExpress "100% silk" ties came yesterday, don't know if they actually are silk but they certainly aren't polyester and feel breddy gudd. They were only $2 a piece, pretty happy with them.

Shit, never thought of buying chink ties.

This shit is fucking kino. American manufacturing on suicide watch

What's the expected delivery? I bought my order from gearbest on march 29th and Canada post received tracking information on the 31st. The order reached canada on april 5th

Attached: 20180412_182233.jpg (1440x1640, 1.02M)

Oh okay, looking around for a bit now I realize I only could've saved a few cents when I bought a tie in a local chink store.

>American manufacturing on suicide watch
It's already dead

They got the info on Apr 4, and the item was released from customs Apr 6, and then it says nothing after that.

Yeah, where I live a silk tie is pretty expensive. I copped 10 "silk" ties and 12 "silk" pocket squares for about $40. I bought them from 4 different sellers just to see who's got the best of what.

I made absolutely sure to only buy from sellers that list all their gear as silk, not silk + polyester or silk + viscose or any of that shit. I don't know if the ones I've got so far are actually 100% silk, but the labels in the back of them say so, and they feel like silk and hang like silk. They feel about as soft as some of my actual silk ties. I'd say there's a pretty good chance they are actually silk.

The seller I got them off is called "SHENNAIWEI", still waiting on my other orders.

Do you have a tracking number? Did you enter it here
canadapost.ca/cpc/en/
It gave me an expected delivery date and it was done through expedited parcels (i paid extra for that shit)
Also i entered the tracking number here to track shipping on china's end
smartparcel.gotoubi.com

>which ereader would you recommend?
>what about kindles? there's a prime promo for a paperwhite for $40 which is tempting
I've had Kindles and Kobos in the past. Kobo all the way! It's better in every which way possible. I also read scientific PDF papers on it, love it.

Is there some way to get some discount codes for aliexpress? Is there some discount to download and buy in their mobile app?

I miss his chink shit general podcast desu

Attached: porcorosso.png (677x351, 15K)

YI M1
s.aliexpress.com/bQFfmEFn

what is the chink equivalent to a phone around the equivalent to the galaxy s7