Apologise Jow Forums

Apologise Jow Forums

Attached: Screenshot_20180412-194553.png (1920x1080, 1.04M)

Literally all from the same L733C51x batch
lmfao ok kid :^)

T. In denial AMD kiddy

im using a 2500k though..

>same batch chips
Why?

>example of how retail shipments work
>shows how most clock
>now amd kids want to imply that whole batchs are picked as golden by intel for some random pc shop lmao

stop just stop your embarrassing yourself.

>overcucking
No thanks.

>nearly 300W draw
>nearly all need 1.4v
jesus christ how horrifying

that is exactly how batches work though.

why do you think when someoen gets a monitor or mouse with bad QC its a "bad batch"?

Hurka durka poo in loo

siliconlottery.com would like a word with you.

>Look at how this specific batch shows results for all the other ones.

Wat?

AMD cultists will never admit their fud was wrong.

>more than 250w power draw

what the fuck? Does overclocking to 5GHZ increase performance so much to justify that power draw?

What do you expect of a 5Ghz 6 core chip? I can assure you that if AMDs current used 14/12nm process hadn't had the voltage wall their chip would consume even more at 5Ghz.

Can the 1800x even achieve 1600 after some OC

Why? I don't know what statistic you are reading but this one lines up almost perfectly with theirs...

Well what's wrong with these numbers? Silicon lottery stated that 88% if their chips hit 5Ghz, thats pretty much what we see here too. Only one of the ten chip is hitting 5.2. A bit more than the half 7/10 are 5.1 or better, that's a bit more than just 55% bit then again in a sample size of 10 this is still somewhat accurate.

So what's the problem? Imo it lines up pretty damn well with Silicon lotterys claim.

>almost all of them are nearing 300 watts
>Almost all of them are in the high 80's low 90's temp wise
intel literal housefire

Attached: 1521232940458.jpg (1659x951, 1.01M)

DELID

Attached: 1490730560541.jpg (882x758, 318K)

I'm sorry, Intel really is cherry picking their review samples. Never saw that one coming....

Company trying to sell something makes sure to present its product - and its flagship product for the entire line, at that - in the best possible light? Big surprise there - I'd expect this to be standard operating procedure for almost all vendors. Still, always nice to see comparisons like this.

how did you come to that conclusion ?

Well if you don't see that i guess i have to paint something to make you understand. brb.

The power draw is the entire system...

ITT AMD retards not seeing it's at or over 5GHz
>AMD users are literal reddit troglodytes

I knew inteltards would find a cheap excuse.
>X company tries to draw a Y image of Z product.
>Y image represents only the 3% of the released products
>It's totally fine, others should do it since I like the X company and I cannot blame them for doing so.

>retail chips
>cherry picking

HELLO RETARD

problem is its not 5.3-5.4 as advertised by every shilling outlet

and the temperature is the ambient.

>that second grade reading comprehension
be careful what you call other people

DELID OR IM CALLING THE JIDF

Attached: intel jew.png (200x200, 45K)

1st can an amd chip reach 5GHz?
2nd it can reach 5.3 or 5.4 but it needs adequate cooling

Non-operational 24/7 at 220+ Watt and 85+ Celsius.

you fucking idiot... if the arch doesn't have a pipeline to support high clocks, how the fuck are you going to make the frequency a comparable thing?
What if Zen has 25 stages in its pipeline and Something Lake has 35. How the fuck are you expecting a 25 stage pipeline to reach the same frequency on similar node compared to a 35 stage pipeline processor.
God fucking damn it. you fucks don't even know what you are talking about.

>5ghz
>voltage above safe
>90C

1. well technically amd can too if you use your faggot 2. statement, we already saw that overclock with liquid nitrogen...
also the zen design can hit 5ghz no problem, it's GlobalFoundries 14nm LPP Process which they did buy from Samsung which was designed for low power use (i.e. A9 Processor for Apple) that limits the frequency on all current zen based chips. The target frequency of glofos 14nm process is 3Ghz, while intel's process is designed to hit much higher clockspeeds.

2. yes intels chips can reach that clockspeeds but the voltages you need to hit that on most chips are extremly high, which is the point of the whole discussion.

>i have no proof in what i'm saying even though the other has shown clear proof
>Y..Y... YOUR GRAMMAR OMG

>Y..Y... YOUR GRAMMAR OMG
You are either trolling or you don't even know what "reading comprehension" means...

>Shows i'm wrong
>BUT BUT BUT BUT BUT BUT MUH READING

AMD KEK BTFO for good.

I'm sorry, but what were you trying to accomplish by posting this image?

umad?

Attached: 1514973299080.jpg (1024x600, 166K)

Okay. Thank you for your useful contribution. We can't stop laughing thanks to your good jokes and your incredible humor.

But they're worse? Every single one of them did worse than intel qs.

>People complain that chips may have bad performance based on silicon quality
>Hey this chips made from the same wafer all perform the same
:^)

This. I totally gave them an upvote

I hope this clears things up a bit.

Attached: Silicone Lottery.png (3840x2160, 3.01M)

>we
(you)

ABSOLUTELY SEETHING lmao amd cucks.

Yeah more proof they didn't cherry pick for reviewers.

Because the retail samples are as bad as we expected while the review samples is godlike?

SAY WITH ME
>275W OF POWER

>Doesn't understand its whole system power.

I don't see claiming that. 275W for the whole system is still not a good value.

Sorry for what?

my daddy told us not to be ashamed of our penises.

Don't care. If the cooling is there, it's all good. You just get some additional space heater functionality with your computer.

Of course the temps are all high 80s/low 90s. Less would mean you have some margin to pump up the voltage and overclock more. You wouldn't want to run it like this all the time if you want it to last, but the goal here is to see how fast you can make it go.

Read.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-04-12-23-21-12.jpg (1080x3676, 1.36M)

so tl:dr reviewers suxxxx