Hello guys. I have depression for 8 years and i dont have money to cure it. Where can i find help in Russia...

Hello guys. I have depression for 8 years and i dont have money to cure it. Where can i find help in Russia? I have really hard pain in chest and im crying like a bitch for no reason for like an hour. I was trying to chat online to make my emotions to go away but it did not work.

Attached: 495400-200.png (200x200, 6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kg1BljLu9YY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Get money and buy a wife.

Being depressed is part of being Russian. There's nothing you can do.

Attached: AnzuMunching.png (1120x1092, 366K)

i had no relationship with people for 3 years xD
I dont think i will get a wife )

Settle for a wife (male) then.

bro, i dont want any relationships at all. I hate talking vocal with people.

Consider getting a hobbie then.
Reading books or drawing.

Do exercise. Not boring like working out. Find something fun like going for a walk or riding a bike.

Im reading 1 book per day. 1-2 mb of text,

Im riding like 3-4 times per week. Sometimes its 2 or more hours. Im trying to sweem everyday, but sometimes i dont want to do anything, im just siting on the chest and look at the wall

There is one easy way to cure depression.

Attached: image.jpg (800x1040, 350K)

Getting laid?

ok

Do you like graffiti? It works for me as therapy, and it is not necessary for anyone to know you.
Adrenaline is a good thing for that.
(Of course you need some money)

Are you looking for a job?

i dont have any good answers :(
i will just try to suggest things. do something you like. any hobby is fine. as long as you forget everything bad when you do that thing.

Yeah, im sending CV everyday. I know SMM, i know how to make selling texts. I was making rerights. I was making PS editions.
But i cant find any job for me as a freelance. I cant find job in IT in office. 90% never send answers about CV even if im replying or asking why dont they answer. Im making CV in different styles. At the end of CV im making clickable links to call/sms/telegram/e-mailing
(mailto, tel, t.me/ t-do.ru (for those who dont have vpn to make telegram works).
I ran out of money and i dont know what to do.

I dont like the idea of destroying cities property.
I was gamler in the past and i dont want any way of exotic adrenalin. It was hard to cure gamling addiction (im clean for 3 years, 0 poker plays,0 bets,0 gamling).
I never did drugs even if a ever had thoughts about it.

i could try to make SMM but i dont have money on e-cash to make any advertise companies.

You can actually cure your depression in 3 easy steps.
>1.) Stop caring about all opinions. They contribute nothing to society.
>2.) Stop caring about all feelings. They do not contribute anything to society.
>3.) Turn your sadness into anger BECAUSE ITS EVERYONE'S FUCKING FAULT YOUR LIFE SUCKS MASSIVE DICK!!!

t. former depressionfag

Attached: REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.jpg (699x702, 175K)

lol, its only my fault that i lose my job and ran out of money.
Btw im thinking about selling my macbook (2012) and to try to make advertising company for CPA offers. I had good experience in the past but it was not something i fell about as my life-time job.

In that case, I recommend simplifying your life by minimizing bills, getting basic tech like a regular cellphone and not a smartphone, etc. You could save up shitloads of money after a while.

I dont have even 50$ on my bank account ) No job, i dont have any friends to ask help and i dont want to ask anybody random for help. Because i dont even know if i will be alive in a future => i dont know if i will be able to give money back => no debt = no harm for anybody.
I hope i will sale my notebook

Do your best user.

I have to say thanks to everybody who made me type answers. I feel better just for giving a way for emotions.
I guess we can /thread

missed the thread but I wish you good luck user :)

thanks

look for a temporary job while you are looking for work.
some informal shit that they pay for the day

I dont know how to find it in russia. There is no stiff like surveys or smth. Most temporary jobs pays less then u need per day. In russia we have ultra deep crisis due to sanctions for idk 6 or more years

I was trying to be freelancer. But for some jobs i dont have skills. For those what i can do i got no jobs.

become a manwhore
only option left for you now

i dont think that anybody will have a bonner on me.

haha, uggo
but seriously though, go get a job
some bluecollar shit
step over your pride or whatever you got that stopping you from doing shitty jobs and just do it

Bye
/thread

Mнe бы твoи пpoблeмы лoл.
>Лyчшe пoдcкaжи, кaк этoт тpeд cтepeть?
Hикaк, cтpaдaй.

Try some krokodil.

750mg, once every 3 weeks

Attached: 1509561172475.jpg (280x200, 57K)

Avoid antidepressants because they will make you unironically fat and gay and it is not going to help you. If you can convince your doctor to change your medication to medication that treats ADHD it will make move your ass at least for something productive. Also it's cheaper for something like Ritalin. (like 5€ full price/2€ with social security)

So, stop being a fag.

Attached: 1526509386993.jpg (1145x800, 141K)

and just like that, OP was never seen again..

Soviet copycat valium.

Just stop being GAY.

bASED and POOPILLED

rude
based

dumb boomer tranny

isn't russia the capital of heroin? why not just get some?

No.

Based

no what

>> I have really hard pain in chest

do you take recreational drugs like spice ?
do you smoke ?

if you do stop!

listen to some music
youtube.com/watch?v=kg1BljLu9YY

you need to do something positive that takes your mind off of your situation
something that makes you happy

volunteer at an animal shelter
volunteer at you local church

take a step back and look at what it is that makes you not want to interact with others

take a step back and look at what is wrong with your life and try and imagine being someone else, someone that can see what you aren't seeing

what are your goals in life ?

Attached: Dr. Katz contemplating.gif (500x338, 450K)