Cipher

Created with the mind a pen and paper.

Attached: 20180412_190517.jpg (1157x1920, 1.6M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frequency_analysis
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>making free shit for the government
why?

>pain in the ass handwritten binary
Can you at least do us a favor and actually fucking type it onto here? I'm not going to transcribe it.

Bump so the thread doesnt die

>MMDDYYYY
FUCKING KILL YOUSELF NIGGER

I know you are but what am i

OP, in case I find the time to solve this, and you want me to post, the thread might be dead. How can I contact you?

Already solved it. Too easy. Every fifth 0 is 1 and every eighth 1 is 0.

what year is it?

Nope, that just gives me giberish for ascii

Thank you for attempting to solve it. I am curious about how people will approach it.

Can you at least post the line by line in text, its unbelievably hard to solve when i have to doubt my own attempt at writing down the numbers. please

i'm not a thumper

oh, read that wrong and did a bitwise mask

Ugh, this will be hard to fucking do, even though i know how to do it, back to google

bump for more people to look at

>a book in every home
Maybe a book cipher?
Also what does "1 layer Caesar cipher" mean?

>a book in every home
Maybe referencing the Bible?

Here shortly I will explain the importance and why I chose this area of Chan to post it.

The importance! 128 bit encryption is becoming weaker. Thoughts have been produced for quantum encryption but the risk of not being able to decrypt increases.

>Here shortly I will explain ... why I chose this area of Chan to post it.
Because you watched too much animu, causing your pre-synaptic neurons to die en-masse and now you think that shit-flinging gamers, along with their Customer Support Basementdweller Taskforce are smart enough to decrypt a text encrypted with extremely simple, yet fairly effective method?

I don't own a bible.

Suck my dictionary, Webster.

I don't own a dictionary either.

So I have created a simple small encryption to a computer should not be able to crack. A human could by following the clues on the image. Nothing hidden behind it "html"

I'm not gonna take the time to type this down, but the book should be 100% irrelevant. Simple letter frequency analysis (assuming this is English) should be more than sufficient to break this. It should actually be really easy.

This. Yyyy mm dd is only correct way

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frequency_analysis
If this is truly a caesar cipher, you really ought to try a bit harder to make you crypto stronger than what was available a thousand years ago (OTP aside).

fuck off you disgusting eurotrash.

The absolute state of the Jewnited States of Zionistan, now you know how cucked the average mutt is.
>keeps losing freedoms and privacy on a daily basis
>still loves Big Gov and wants to die for Israel, for free

>yyyy mm dd is eurotrash

I'm American. Better than you are in every way. In beautiful Colorado. Yyyy mm dd is the only correct way. Euro trash doesn't the that either

>Euro trash doesn't the that either
>Better than you are in every way.
You can't even talk.

Adapting my method with modern techniques of slightly modding the color of certain image pixels could significantly hide information better. Hence release on this area of Chan

Caesar Ciphers are easy to crack, the fact that it's basically a wall of 0s and 1s on paper is the problem. I will attempt to crack it in a few hours.

>Caesar cipher
D_n(x) = (x-n) % m

where m is the count of the symbols being decoded/encoded.

>modding the color of certain image pixels
You have no novel ideas. Go do something productive.

I know you're lying. because NO ONE IN AMERICA DOES yyyy mm dd

I () am not , so politely fuck off. Also most of Europe just doesn't use yyyy mm dd, if you want to see that stuff in action go to Japan or so.

Guys we already know OP's command of English is not great. What if he said "Ceasar Cipher" but what he really meant was "Substitution Cipher" ?

Does this have anything to do with Leedskalin?

I do

that's how I date everything in computers because it is lexicographic

I do but I'm a chinaphile living in the states

Modern techniques of modifing TCP/IP Protocols packet transfer timing, font size, and type could be taken up a notch with my technique.

Whitepaper or gtfo.

What about green and white paper. $1000.00 USD cash stuffed in an envelope and mailed to non-agent that solves it.

what's your angle, agent

just a concerned citizen

>Caesar cipher
lol

No angle, no fame, no name, non-profit driven. Although I would enjoy learning how someone went about cracking it. And they get paid in cash.

>ceasar

I'm too lazy to put this in a file... but I would try to find the most common byte then find the difference between that bytes value and the space character. I would then use that difference and apply it to every character to see if it makes any sense.

Not in every Muslim's home