Besides phones, why do girls prefer laptops over desktops as their PC of choice?

Besides phones, why do girls prefer laptops over desktops as their PC of choice?

I don't think I know of any girls who owns or even uses a desktop at home unless they are jumping on someone else's computer like their brothers

Attached: 19577066_1752836461397319_2116559235700812010_o.jpg (1080x1080, 163K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nXYPPjoI-qo
youtube.com/watch?v=69WFt6_dF8g
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Coz they like light, mobile devices. It's the reason why devices have been getting thinner and thinner: girls and soyboys.

They are out and about and like to travel alot, not some virgin who stays at home all day everyday.

Laptops are mostly accessories for girls. Plus they could do all their social media stuff on the latest fairly priced iphone anyway.

desktops are a waste of time, and for children.
you never heard bout woman being more mature than boys?

A lot of people prefer laptops.

I have both.
Desktop set up in my room as my room is in the basement and generally cooler.
I have a secondary desktop set up upstairs. Mostly for torrenting movies or streaming things.
Then I have a laptop that I use mostly in any other room or outside of the house like garage or school. I dont know many of my female friends who also have desktops tho

>she thinks she can fill the infinite void where her soul is supposed to be by traveling and taking selfies to brag to other vapid whores
Tits or gtfo.

I know this is bait but
>woman being more mature than boys
What you mean like how a tree is more mature than a sapling? Retard.

No its because technology is getting smaller.

Yeah staying at home crying about women online is a much more fulfilling life.

Wife uses desktop at home. She’s a based hippy though. Gonna go hit that now.

each has its purpose
It would be very dumb to get a laptop to do 3D rendering work or something of similar workload, when for half the price I can get a desktop that for sure will be much better.
Even the best more overpriced laptops, even though decent, are nowhere close to a powerful desktop.
ie I know some people studying architecture and related shit that got amazing results with the Threadripper for rendering work, you could never get that on a stinky laptop.

Tits or gtfo.

because women are all about outside appearance and have no grasp of anything beyond their makeup-caked skin.

Dude, at my workplace my bosses were OBSESSED with everyone switching to laptops.
And even though I resisted they forced me to switch my "outdated second gen i5 desktop" with a brand new "laptop with core 7th gen i7 user, you'll be flying!!"
Laptops are SO fucking shit, this fucking 7th gen i7 is slower than the desktop ancient i5, not to mention only dual core, machine is slow in general and absolute trash.
I'm so pissed. And guess what, they are all soyboys with MacBooks, go figure.

F U C K L A P T O P S

like how they would think spending an hour researching and setting up a desktop is retarded and a waste of time when they could be getting laid/money/social networking
or just have some autismo build it for a price so they can do what they want with the pc

Most of the dudes with desktop nowadays are mostly about muh gaymes or muh mining anyway.

desktops entail a bit of knowledge about the innards and opening the case to replace cards. laptops don't require that kind of maintenance (beyond RAM or hard drive)

I suppose laptops are also a bit more compact, which women may find appealing. youtube link related
youtube.com/watch?v=nXYPPjoI-qo

Attached: index.jpg (259x194, 10K)

Sister uses her laptop for uni etc. So it doesn't really make sense to have two computers. My mother on the hand refuses to get a laptop and buys a new tower every 4 years... She had a 2600k and upgraded to a 6700k lmao... She just browses the web and does bills / emails... And has 16gb RAM...

To be fair, a girl I know well actually prefers desktops and is looking to assemble one. Meanwhile I'm the one who prefers laptops because I'd rather have the portability and, more importantly, the tidiness. My home is small and even a little clutter makes it look awful. I wouldn't be surprised if lots of the girls you're talking about feel the same way. Even with tasteful design, towers and peripherals make for a big appliance.

Most laptops are good enough for what most people use computers for.

Yeah, if someone only do basic stuff on them I honestly wouldn't recommend them to buy a desktop.

>implying female
>implying living in the basement

/thread

Because they don't need to do any work

Finally someone on here who admits to being a basement dweller, you've taken the first step towards normalacy.

Why do you care what girls think? faggot.

phones cater to women and blacks.

Isn't it better if girls are virgins? Maybe they should stay home all day.

No they don’t retard, they just do everything from bed

Because women are stupid and care more about being seen doing things than actually getting things done.

>No its because technology is getting smaller.
this makes it better, but the whole mobile thing is because women and faggo--I mean soyboys

The fundamental question now is;

Who is this fair maiden, and

Where can I find more of her

>not a gril
>own laptop
it's an MSI and I have it because my old one croaked so I had to beg my parents for a computer as a christmas gift (college, only make enough to pay rent) but they said "no you can't build a gaming pc you'll spend all your time gaming" so here I am with a... gaming laptop :^) yea boii

>tfw no gf to use your desktop

Tits or gtfo.

tits.

wait, there are people still using desktops at home voluntarily?

But I do prefer my desktop :)

bob, vagene, etc..

who is she?

Attached: 1522051127396.png (880x882, 1.33M)

At this point, outside of a business environment, I'm starting to think even high-end smartphones are good enough for what most people use computers for.

If only there would be some non-meme approaches towards smartphone docking stations that transform them to minor workstations.

this. 100% this.
a very small, very VOCAL, amount of women go places and when they do they only bring laptops to post pictures and watch netflix in bed.. women dont need computers, they only need phones.

>No its because technology is getting smaller.

So what. This means they should fit more hardware in the same space, not gimp it for the sake of "thinness".

+1

>she thinks she can fill the infinite void where her soul is supposed to be by traveling and taking selfies to brag to other vapid whores
More like
>by traveling and taking a new cock up her vagoo every night at some sleezy hostel

Girls care about the interior layout of their living space. A desktop simply uses too much room and it's ugly.

>do girls prefer laptops
Yes. And if they are under 30 they want a Macbook. If they are over 30 they want a 15.5-17" laptop which does not move - ever.

There's something to this, in my experience anyway. If a laptop never moves from the desk it's on ever then the choice of having a laptop instead of a desktop is probably looks/space/that kind of thing.

>girl in the OP
>brown eyes

A laptop is easier to take with you when you leave your beta boyfriend the moment a chad makes eye contact with you

Because there's nothing to set up or connect. A MacBook comes with it's own keyboard, trackpad, speakers, camera, hardware, charger, operating system and software. It may be overpriced, mediocre and uncustomizable, but it's easy.
Also it's not really a gender issue, the only reason a male normie is more likely to get a desktop is because muh video gayms

No one fucking prefers a desktop to a laptop you retarded cunt. The only people who have desktops are gaymur autists and the few people who do some work at home, neither of those are women. The average person has their needs fully met with a laptop.

>sent from my W530

>BRIP
>BRAP
>BROP
>BRIP BRAP BROP
>BRIP BRAP BROP

If you don't have an optical drive, whether it be internal or external, you are just as bad as someone who doesn't have a desktop

i don't know, but she looks like a slightly younger version of some astronomer chick that streams in the retro section of twitch. twitch tv/videos/247459273

you got me

Attached: ss-14042018-10:15:41.png (157x200, 57K)

This

my bigger question is why don't girls like to use desks at home?

they always just work or study off of their bed.

Attached: 1523685636347.jpg (629x782, 81K)

This.

Just quit instead of complaining, fucking soyboy.

have you questioned yourself why you need a desktop in first place? thats right, to play fucking games. girls like browsing the internet and watch movies they dont give a fuck about how good their GPU is or if they got watercooling so their games run smooth. stupid question is stupid

My mom and gf prefer desktops.
Mom likes to have a dedicated station basically so she doesn't get distracted and gf likes it for games because of the GPU I gave her.

I haven't used an optical drive in years, autismo. And neither have you, stop bullshitting.

I have a blu ray drive and I use it regularly.

> using primitive money consuming technology

youtube.com/watch?v=69WFt6_dF8g

They're used to earning their keep on the bed

Because girls can't stay at home. They must go out and explore new penises to find one they'll fell in love with.

Tits or gtfo

>Based hippie wife
Is she still fit?

because this is something only a man will spend on

Attached: YES.jpg (1024x613, 78K)