FLOOOOOOOOOOENS

FLOOOOOOOOOOENS

Attached: logo.png (192x192, 13K)

Attached: Screenshot_2018-04-12-23-07-32-579_org.floens.chan.dev.png (720x1280, 58K)

He's kill?

Floens, I'm having an issue with lain*
If I open the site using a browser it's fine, but if I try opening it in Clover or any other similar app I get HTTPS errors.
Pic related.

Attached: lain.png (480x800, 22K)

Here's an example of another imageboard browser.

Attached: dashch.png (480x800, 24K)

Your Android OS is too old.

FLLLOOOOOOOOEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEENNNNNS

Attached: 1504997279590.jpg (903x525, 258K)

I get segfaults all the fucking time with it

Attached: Screenshot_2018-04-09-23-39-27.png (1200x1920, 212K)

i have nothing against phoneposting but you niggers should stop making this shit threads

Reported for dropping the N bomb. Grow up

Announcing reports is also against the rules, fuck knuckle. I hope someone bans your dumb ass for it.

>turn airplane mode on & off
>unbanned

Lmao good luck with that. I also reported your post for reporting my post. Eat shit and die

Nigger

Your a big boy

Reported for being a racist piece of SHIT!!!!!!!

Reported

Is it just me or why do I see 404s on some images whilst others load perfectly. Is it server side ?

cloudflare having problems prolly

Dumb niggers.

Jow Forums is full of professional developers who are better than anyone else, right?
Why don't any one of you fork it?

I hate coming to this racist sesspool of a forum. You all need professional help.

Then don't come you stupid fucking nigger.

Lol keep spewing off racist remarks. It's funny actually. You wouldn't leave your house to say it to a black person in your life. Pussy

You're right. That's why I say it here you dumb fucking nigger. You got a problem with that, a million other websites you can go to.

>You wouldn't leave your house to say it to a black person in your life.
>being in the vicinity of a nigger
>ever

I'm looking forward to moot finally hardware banning assholes like you two. It'll be a much needed change on this shit fest of a forum.

Actually that's an good idea. I can try do that, but I need someone to make logo.

LOL, never going to happen. Mods love saying nigger and faggot just the same as the rest of us. Keep dreaming kiddo.

>I can ban evade!
Wow we're all so impressed user you must be one super hacker

i won't make the logo

Easy bait guys. Thanks for the bantz. Jow Forums is filled with overweight cucks kek

Ah, I see, bait, took me longer than it should to realize.

>but I need someone to make logo.
If only the image server wasn't dead, you would have a gif of a Japanese girl spraying milk from her ass onto the audience.

I get 404 on many random images across 8ch and (rarely) Jow Forums, but opening the threads in the browser displays them fine. Seems to be thread-wide since it only affects
some threads and always fails to display all images in it. I have no idea what the hell could cause this.
And no, it's not the image server being dead because the browser wouldn't load images either in that case. This has been an issue ever since 8ch support was released.

Posting is all jacked up, please fix

It's the Jow Forums servers lads. Clover's working fine for me now

>If only the image server wasn't dead, you would have a gif of a Japanese girl spraying milk from her ass onto the audience.
Imagine

Attached: Blank+_2e4d5328201c8c0f718d5faa3c1285cb.png (314x304, 62K)

>Imagine
yes, 4 hours later, Pachinko figured out how to fix the issue.
And as promised, Japanese girl spraying people with "milk"

Attached: 1523500396363.gif (328x240, 2.32M)

wait, can you get banned from Jow Forums for saying "niggers"?

wtf? mods are niggers!

kek

Yeah viewing photos is slow as fuck.

Seems like Dashchan will remain the master race for the time being.