>muh "work"

cucked by botnets and overpriced tech?

Attached: nosoy.jpg (230x219, 14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Photogrammetry
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>overpriced

i bought my mbp for around 100 and run linux on it

richard, you're drunk. it is ganu, you know.

linux is for fags and virgins

A desktop fits my use case much better than a laptop. As for loonix - yes, I only use Gentoo these days.

Go ahead and run photogrammatry renders on that.

Attached: 1464040394774.gif (500x400, 51K)

I'm not gay

fooled me

why did you say photogrammetry? was it to sound smart when you couldn't even spell that word? why not just "renders"? I guess just saying renders doesn't make you appear as a snowflake. Fucking faggot go fuck yourself with a cactus

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Photogrammetry
Please at least consider a diet of something other than lead paint chips.

Thinkpad's are recognized for being cheap, abundant, sturdy, customizable, and good keys. Nothing else. Even now, the old ones are getting pretty overpriced because of internet hipsters and the new ones are shite. These days you can find better deals elsewhere.

I know what it is, I do use scanned assets daily. But I don't use that hard work to sound like a pretentious fucktard like you. And I know how to spell that word, unlike you. Fucktard.

Also if you earned any money from it you would use a render farm, the fact that you don't... eh I doubt you're making any money from it. So you're not really doing renders, you're most likely just playing with toys, probably stolen (pirated) toys too.

nice lain, saved

modern thinkpads are complete trash if you compare them with the old ones, and i don't want to be stuck with the old hardware, so i'm pretty comfy with my mac and hp laptop
nothing stops me from using loonix on these things by the way

Attached: Screenshot_20180413_091440.png (1920x1080, 1.2M)

In the middle of installing debian right now. I'll probably be back using windows within a week but I want to at least try to learn it this time.

it's way fucking better (from a technical standpoint) and I use arch with gnome for my home server but linux can't into gaming which is 90% of what I use computers for anyway

It's more specific dipshit

What tasks are you planning on doing?

I have my desktop for gaymen.

I have my gaymen laptop for gaming at friend's houses etc, rendering on the go, and also a second GPU for rendering at home.

I have my X220 running debian stretch for anything related to CS. CS on windows is such a fucking hassle I don't know how people do it.

Here is my favorite X220 pic btw. Need to get that FHD mod because I have to use 9 pt terminus to get two 81 character terminals / tabs comfortably side by side with a decent amount of rows and space left over.

Attached: x220_godmode.png (1087x850, 1.23M)

how do i make kde look like that

Sadly I use 10pt Droid Sans Mono Bold and have no spare room.

Attached: x220_small.png (1366x768, 197K)

>python
>2018
rofl

your right, javascript is better

What wm is this user?

not everyone wants to do the same thing ya know. people got things that they wanna do that's different from the things you got that you wanna do with those things.

What else would you use for data science and bioinformatics?

Python is comfy. Most fun language to make shitty personal projects for your github.

no it isn't. stop being an autistic retard

>why are you not doing the same?
Because I don't use x86, and ppc ThinkPads are too outdated for my use case.

Attached: 2018-04-13-104550_508x268_scrot.png (508x268, 39K)

r u saying u gonna kys?
do it

i3-gaps + polybar. You can also try bspwm if you want more customization and less "just werks".

sorry i mean rust

but there's a screenfetch
it has everything you need

>Chinkpad
Everything after IBM was horrible. Price stayed premium but quality went to shit.

HP, Dell or Apple are the way to go for high end laptops.

>Apple
Apple is even shittier, than chinkpads.
I don't remember chinkpads for failing with no reason.

>I don't remember chinkpads for failing with no reason.
No, just the recalls due to thinkpads being a fire hazard.
At least apple has customer support, if you don't have a business support plan for your thinkpad you are fucked.

I sleep in a regular bed with my wife.

i have debian testing on a desktop and t420
i have a mac air that i use for work cos all i need to dev is ssh so its mostly fine
but i kinda want a x60 for comfy hacking in the forest probably running openbsd or gentoo and mainly for c bash or lisp programming how are x60s? i know im gonna be stuck with a core duo and i dont mind
mostly gonna be in the terminal and maybe emacs

>modern thinkpads are complete trash
>owns an HP

>overpriced
But my ThinkPad was $1,300

modern elitebooks are way better than thinkpads, thats not even debateable.

I do m8. I love my T420.

>linux
>not a botnet
pick 1

so what? is it somehow worse than a new chinkpad?

My main desktop runs Windows, I have absolutely no reason to run Linux on it.

I also have a T420 running Xubuntu.

/thread

????????????

Attached: confusedanime.jpg (853x480, 31K)