Nostal/g/ia thread

Nostal/g/ia thread

Attached: People-buying-Windows-95-on-CD-ROMs.jpg (2200x1625, 396K)

Attached: indy.jpg (510x353, 44K)

Attached: win.png (1452x1080, 232K)

Attached: 1451415929642.jpg (1000x800, 308K)

Attached: Windows_ME_03.png (560x420, 19K)

Are these the applefags of heyday? Also thought it was Terry from the thumbnail

Oh shit I still think that this is the best game ever

>windows
>nostalgia
Please, kids.

Attached: Commodore_64_Box.jpg (603x421, 44K)

Well Windows 95 was a pretty big deal back then.

Attached: images(23).jpg (442x293, 24K)

>windows
fuck off to /v/

post this pic without photoshop

Attached: SS2VCF-4.jpg (750x562, 236K)

>sun sparcstation
>bronies
Sounds about right

My parents had a beige box at home when I was growing up. It always had the most jarring shades of red and yellow on the monitor and it was the first thing I was ever afraid of. My oldest memory is of my parents baby talking at me to walk towards them. I was a year old, and they were excited because I had just suddenly stood up on my own for the first time. Dad was holding a disposable camera and Mom was clapping her hands. But the computer screen was on with the red and yellow glare, and there was a quiet but definite sound of something moving inside the box under the monitor, and I was shocked and confused because here were my parents, telling me to come to them, to walk in front of this horrible, glaring, clanging monstrosity. I tried to say something, to tell them that there was something moving around in the box under the horrible glowing thing, but all that came out of my mouth was incoherent shouting. I realized I couldn't talk, then I accidentally looked at the monitor right as the computer went KLUNK-BBBRRRRRRRR-K-K-K-KK-KK-K-KKK-K-ERRERRRRRRRRRRRRRRR which made me fall onto the floor, and piss myself while screaming and convulsing from complete, utter fear.

The computer was a Compaq Presario with Windows 3.1 and the hot dog stand theme, if anyone wanted to know.

and that's why you became a phonefag

Patrolling the Mojave almost makes you wish for this

YOOOOOOOOo

I still have my dad's Presario from about '93-94
I can see how the screaming, thunking hard drive might be terrifying to a baby, but I actually loved it. I still have it actually, occasionally I'll power it up just to listen.

Attached: temple 95 - Copy.jpg (2200x1625, 581K)