Hey Jow Forums my step-dad gave me his s6 edge, they guy doesn't remember the password so i just did the hold the + vol...

hey Jow Forums my step-dad gave me his s6 edge, they guy doesn't remember the password so i just did the hold the + vol,power button & home screen button. then i hit the wipe data/factory reset. hit rebbot system & once its done i sign in to my account this pops up... so what now ?

Attached: IMG_20180413_002617.jpg (3328x1872, 1.29M)

Other urls found in this thread:

android.stackexchange.com/questions/127739/how-to-bypass-verify-your-account-factory-reset-protection
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

do i look like fucking tech support nigga just call geeksquad

GIB IT BEK CHINK CHONG!

jamal,

not a nigga but good one

Can you unlock the bootloader or boot into the firmware flashing mode? (Odin or whatever, do the same thing but with the other volume key)

I'm sure your dad just gave you an S6 edge Jamal.

so ask him to do a password reset for google

pretty simple

oh wait im sure you have another excuse

J A M A L
A
M
A
L

>can just do i forgot my password
>get access in 2min
>you're a thief
>step dad probably watching youtube right now

i keep asking for him the password but he still doesn't remember, my parents are beans so they don't pay attention to their accounts & phones much

so do a password reset like i said retard

you're full of shit

Flash another completly separate rom. If it loads, then you should be able to sign in yourself

>thinks he's getting past factory reset protection

any recomended websites to download android roms

Unlike iPhones where you sell it for spare parts or fuck somebody else over with the bricked phone, Android is thankfully made of spaghetti code so there are a bunch of these:

android.stackexchange.com/questions/127739/how-to-bypass-verify-your-account-factory-reset-protection

give it back jamal

This is your father Jamal, please give it back. Thanks.

t. Dad

Geek Squad shill reporting in, we have to send those back to Samsung. They won't trust us with the tech to unlock them.

Read the rules before posting you absolute fucking pancake

Give it back, Jamal