Do you use it?

Do you use it?

Attached: image.png (344x74, 3K)

of course, its like that on every OS for the past decade aside from windows who is always last to the party, just wait til they implement tabs, I'm sure fucktards will shill how great it is, even though I've had it for fucking ever.

windows? no

No.

>using botnet

>using windows
shiggy

I don't. It wasn't enabled by default when I first started using computers and pretty much every subsequent computer after that. I'm too used to just clicking the window to make it active at this point.

macOS can't click though, which is retarded

If this is focus follows mouse, yes. I enable it using winaerotweaker whenever I have to use a windows machine for any significant time. Also install teakwindow to get easier window moving.
It makes me gate visual studio even more though because if the editor pane is focused the whole window moves to the front whenever the mouse passes over any part of it.

>If this is focus follows mouse
it isn't

It's not focus follows mouse. It's "scroll in inactive windows when cursor is above it." Sort of a hybrid between click to focus and focus follows mouse but only for scrolling.

Every other OS does it, Windows is now catching up.

>Windows is now catching up
they caught up with 10, now macos should do the catching up

Both are trash, who cares

Applications could do it in Windows well before now.
This setting just applies to System windows and Apps.

I don't think so, I distinctly remember coming from Linux at home to Win8 elsewhere and being amazed that I had to click on a window before I could scroll in it.

It doesn't even work half the time.

>unix
>trash
pick one

MacOS is like Linux but shit actually works without grief

Firefox could be scrolled while inactive for years. Possibly some other browsers. I distinctly remember that.

However, just checking it seems that the option overrides applications settings, you can see some applications reacting kinda badly if you attempt to scroll them while it is turned off, the UI refreshing but the window not scrolling.

>Implying no unices exist that are trash
Take your meds, Ivan.

I do, but one thing that drives me fucking mad is when you're scrolling down and your mouse happens to move over a listbox, so you end up scroll through all of its options

yeah it's great
shut the fuck up, it works fine

>implying a proprietary microkernel FreeBSD rip with zero unix benefits beyond the presence of a terminal is going to compete with any real unix like distro

>move over a listbox, so you end up scroll through all of its options
are you me