Has anyone here ever downloaded a cheap Microsoft Office key from Ebay? How were your experiences using them...

Has anyone here ever downloaded a cheap Microsoft Office key from Ebay? How were your experiences using them? I'd really like a copy of 2016 Office Pro for my laptop, but no way am I going to spend nearly $400 for it.

Attached: 01-office-family.png (540x271, 10K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/Piracy/comments/39qnll/guide_for_microsoft_windows_office_and_adobe/
store.thinkedu.com/microsoft-c67.aspx
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Just "pirate" it, dum dum.

Just "pirate" it, dum dum.

>KMSPico
/thread

Use Libreoffice or Office 365

This ffs

Pirating it is easy.

>not getting it for free through university

KMSPico?

If it doesn't work you can get a refund from ebay.

They work, the key is valid, you can even use a real disk image for your install.

She meant Boku no Pico, a hacking tool for Office. Torrent it.

just get apache openoffice

>he's not a Microsoft CSP partner

Paid $11 for a key bout a year ago. Works to this day. Although you can just use an activator on tor sites which works perfectly.

Works good, I paid like £2 for an office pro key and works just fine. You can use the direct download from Microsoft

Absolute madman

>kill my self pico
who had the idea of naming it that

Would ebay keys also work for windows and office 365?

AFAIK those are vlk and it's pretty much a gamble.

what's wrong with openoffice?

LibreOffice is better.

they're basically the same

Cheap keys are a scam. They’re likely volume license or MSDN keys, which are not allowed to be resold.

From microsoft’s viewpoint they’re illegal, which defeats the whole point of buying them. Might as well use an activator.

I fucking wish. My boss is a fucking jew and doens't pay for MS office licenses, so we have to use open office and thunderbird. Open Calc is a humongous piece of crap. I've ended up installing a portable version of libre office for dealing with filtered lists. The problem with libre office is that it runs like shit.

Except that's Microsoft's problem, not yours.
You bought a legal key to activate legally your office suite (and yes, buying it from third parties, even if they're not authorized by Microsoft is legal) if the seller was not authorized to sell that key it's none of your business.

Tell your boss to use WPS office at least. It's a botnet and not 100% compatible with office but it doesn't run like shit.

Who thought it'd be a good idea to use Java for an office suit anyway?

Actually the point of using keys is that you don't rely on proprietary activator that voluntary registers your computer into Ivan's botnet the moment you run it.
I couldn't care less about whether microsoft considers my key legal or not.

There are open source activators, if that's your concern. They've also been around for years now, someone would have probably noticed if they were botnets.

reddit.com/r/Piracy/comments/39qnll/guide_for_microsoft_windows_office_and_adobe/

Look at you, being born in a western country and told from birth that you need to give money to the kikes

It's free for students. Just get an academic email address. I won't spell it out because it will stop being useful if it gets too popular, but if you're creative and look around, I'm sure you can figure out how to get one.

Attached: ofcact3_1.webm (1024x768, 2.64M)

just use your uni email or if you're underageb& your regular school email

Find a truste seller, ive ought windows and office keys from ebay never been scammed

>I couldn't care less about whether microsoft considers my key legal or not.
Right, but with those keys you always run the risk of Microsoft invalidating them if they find out about a batch of keys having been illegally resold, in which case you get to go and buy a new one.
Also this

kek

Implying CSP's get stuff off the bat without resales?

>$400
lmao what
its like $129 at most

>not just using doodle docs

I bought a year of shared Office 365 for like 20 bucks. No regrets, 20 dollars for 1tb of cloud storage.

How? Is it easy to gey MS Word 2007?

desu i only got it for cloud storage, the rest is just bonus

I bought a few licenses from Amazon for Office 2016 for about 10€. Everything went smoothly, I received the keys promptly.

Metal Gear?

Not the pro version with Access and a couple of other programs I think.

if you're actually using those, chances are your employer/school already pays for your o365 subscription

Paid like $8 for a Office365 subscription. Works well and can use office and onedrive across all of my devices.

This

My school allows each student to download two copies of Windows 10 Office 2016 and Photoshop.

I've bought a W8.1 key and Office 2016 Pro Plus around the same time, from the same vendor.

Windows 8.1 hasn't been nuked yet and the product key still works to this day (Microsoft media creation tool, none of those shady links they send).

Office key is worthless, I'll share it with Jow Forums. this guy is spot on.

These vendors:
>use volume licence/MSDN
>use fake, shill reviews
>insist that you use your key asap
>only accept refunds if the key doesn't work on your screenshot (it will)
>disappear after some days/weeks

So, yeah, it's a scam but it 'might' work.

Attached: Capture77.png (961x515, 38K)

For me yeah, stupid IT fucks at work left the Volume License edition of 2007 Professional Plus install files along with key on a public network share. Then when office 2010 came out, a client of mine gave me office 2007 enterprise edition (Ultimate version, VL) for fucking free.

Office itself is a bloated shit bag. What's even more distressing is that it's gone more and more "online only" since 2007 version. Take templates, you used to get a ton of them locally. Now? You gotta go to office online. The Help system is gone. It's online now to. More worthless features get tossed in that 99% of the world won't even see/use. Meanwhile the actual process of typing a report/letter/etc is still the same as it was since office 1997. Stick with 2007 version if you want to maintain look and features compatible with Windows 7+ and office 2010+ while also keeping old office support (97 - 2k3)

You forgot to say "fuck" one more time. You want to be cool sack of shit.

What about OEM keys? I've bought 3 now and they've worked for literally years.

Is there such a thing as OEM Office keys?

I'm retarded, I thought this was the Windows key thread that was up an hour ago.

not baking in templates = less bloat
help system was never ever used
if these are the only complaints about moving to an 'online office' then bruv im already on board

are you at school? if so go on here
store.thinkedu.com/microsoft-c67.aspx
it's about 40 bucks to download. an extra 10 + shipping if you want the DVD. they'll need to verify you're a current student (a current semester schedule or student ID should do).

Shitty advice. If you're at school/collage/university and they use Office 365 its highly likely you can download and install the full suite for free.

i have a free uni license i can put on up to 5 pc's.

prior to that, my dad's company is partnered with MS so had an office 2013 license for 98% off.

it was also free at secondary school.

i can't really fathom paying for it when its indocrinated into society so heavily by giving it away anyway

every time someone mentions autoKMS or KMSpico there's always someone pointing that out it's hilarious