Anti-Muslim goes completely violent in England

youtube.com/watch?v=2BTNKum8zrg

Anti-Muslim and Pro-Muslim protesters explode in complete violence leaving hundreds of thousands slaughtered in the violence

Attached: Dead_rising_Spiked_Bat.png (332x134, 82K)

Nice my friend

Attached: 1537987359636.jpg (480x360, 19K)

leaving hundreds of thousands slaughtered in the violence
metal

Attached: 1534391406603.png (353x379, 114K)

It's only going to get worse, More Anti-Muslim and other bullshit going on in Europe is going to leave hundreds of billions of people slaughtered all over Europe.

This is very spooky.
Not only bad for Muslims but other none whites.
Soon whites in general are going to genocide all non whites even those of us who dindu nuffin wrong.

i don't know why the other people have a banner saying ''stand up too racism'' as islam isn't a race, its a religion and you cant be racist against a religion.

i think that sounds pretty good desu

wtf? i wrote desu and it came up as desu.

aaaaaah, i wrot t.b.h (whitout ze dots)

Just make jokes with your friends SubAcid and everyone will follow about the upcoming genocide

i honestly wish for a non-white genocide

Don't just sit their get started right away

You are dangerous. You need to be killed before you hurt any innocent people.

You too

heh, i am danger fear me.

If the upcoming genocide comes people like SubAcid will be the only people left and countless pregnant women all over the earth

newfag

Reminder that whites are a minority in London and Birmingham

lol newfeg

i actually have a copy of the terrorist handbook printed in dot matrix form (not some isis shit, just a book about explosives and such that was spread around on text boards in the 80s/early 90s)

no, but i never wrote t.b.h (without the dots) before on here.

forgot pic

Attached: currently me.jpg (1080x720, 143K)

you probably mean the anarchist's cookbook and its contents is well known to be shit

nope, this one is called the terrorist handbook and is completely different from the anarchist cookbook.

If you know how to kill people SubAcid you can start with the special education kids that are calling you and everyone else a "NewFag" all over the internet

newfag

here is some proof

Attached: proof.lpeg.jpg (1080x720, 195K)

>innocent
>people
Muslims are neither of those things

kek, tru tru