Looking for advice

looking for advice

a few weeks ago my bf and i got too drunk and when we were taking his dog out to pee i joked about how big his dog's penis was. ever since then he's asked me a few times if i'd let his dog mount me

i always brush it off or downplay his questions. but he's been hinting at it a lot more lately

pic is related

Attached: 234er3r.jpg (480x480, 106K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1faGNp9xvNQ
archive.nyafuu.org/bant/thread/6451771/
archive.nyafuu.org/bant/thread/6428805/#6428805
archive.nyafuu.org/bant/thread/6444819/#6444819
archive.nyafuu.org/bant/thread/6442065/#6442065
archive.nyafuu.org/bant/thread/6420175/#6420175
archive.nyafuu.org/bant/thread/6400662/#6400662
twitter.com/AnonBabble

mfw you're considering cucking your boyfriend with his dog

do it

Attached: IMG_8731.jpg (234x263, 37K)

>0 results

Tell him to fuck off

wtf?
have the dog mount him.

Do it

Attached: 2D1B2700-B817-48CE-AA9E-A64F2D6919C6.jpg (640x485, 64K)

Tell him the truth, faggot
Also tits or gtfo

this

Degenerates like you belong on a cross.

i chuckled a bit but i am looking for real advice

when i played new vegas i did my best to be on everyones bad side

if u are here is bc either u want to do it or just want attentions soo i say u do it we are gonna die anyways so enjoy the ride also tits or gtfo

Leave him, wtf. He probably jacks off to stuff like that.

Legitimate questions, OP. Is it something you want to do? If yes, then why are you even asking. If not then please refer to

suck his dick

the next time my bf hints at it you just want me to blow him?

the dog

cute dog, ugly attention whore

Attached: how-men-and-women-take-photos.jpg (500x356, 32K)

are you guys fucking retarded? tits, timestamp or gtfo

Lol.

Why did you have to include your likeness in the photo? Oh never mind. I know why. The same reason most females ask dumb questions on a random image board.

My wife has had sex with dogs and she loves it. I love it too. It is so taboo and naughty that it gets us both turned on to the max. If you want some advice for trying it......find someone whos dog has had sex with a woman. The dog knows what to do and isn't shy about doing it. It goes pretty quick. The dog will hump a woman for a few seconds. The best is when the dog squirts his semen inside. It's so runny and hot that it squirts deep inside. My wife loves it and can't wait to do it agian. However, try to find a jacket or leather vest because the dog's claws will scratch your back. Overall....it's an unbelieavable experience. Studies have shown that 3% of women have had sex with dog.

bestiality occurs throughout the animal kingdom. if it was not "normal" it would not ever occur in nature.that being said it is not socially acceptable so it is taboo. it is because of the social taboo that people associate a severe sense of guilt and self loathing with loving and sex with their animals. the first thing you need to do is stop feeling guilty and repressing the natural feelings you are having. remember you are not alone there are literally millions of people that are experiencing the same feelings you are: both the desire and the self hate.. I believe that in today's western society women having sex with dogs is quite common. Women are liberated and are fast becoming in touch with their amazing bodies and they seek fulfillment without the added baggage of the emotional drain that a man places on them. Still they need penetrative sex and a dog can easily provide that penetration.

Reasons why a girl should have intercourse with her dog:

1. No chance of unwanted pregnancy!!!
2. Dogs do not spread STD's
3. Dogs do not tell (and so what if they do)
4. YOU are totally in control of when and where (if you don’t want him in you, send him outside or at a minimum keep your panties on).
5. Generally speaking...big dog, big penis... if you are into size then a dog has just the right penis. The knot on his penis is fabulous at stimulating the "g" spot. it also gives the "full" feeling during your orgasm that a man’s penis seldom is capable of doing.

1/3

6. They are able to stay erect for up to an hour or even more in some cases. (This can be a problem though if you are lucky enough to have a mating tie together with your dog and are in a rush to get off and get him out. If he is stuck, he is there until he finishes cumming in you)
7. A dog can have sex with you several times in a row and many times in one day.
8. A dog doesn’t care if you are fat or skinny, short or tall, blond or brunette, rich or poor. He doesn’t care if you are the most beautiful woman in the world or so ugly that you have to rub your face at night to make it stop hurting so you can sleep. He doesn’t care about the vanity of the human mind, your status in the community, or even if your arm pits and coochie stink. He will love his mistress unerringly and will protect his "mate" from harm.
9. He is likely going to be easier to train than a man ....have you really ever tried to house break a man? Good luck. It takes months to house break a dog but decades if you are lucky just to get a man to raise the toilet seat and then to put it back down.
10. A dog in the house allays its self to suspicion. Dogs have been a part of the human household for so long that unless you tell someone or are inadvertently caught, NO ONE will ever suspect that you are making love with your dog. They will just know that you are smiling a lot.
11. Even though you are taking a dog penis twice the size of your significant others you will shrink back to your normal size in a matter of minutes and "he" will never know.
12. Dogs ejaculate in buckets. it is wet and messy and you will gush a geyser of dog sperm when he pulls out....better have a towel ready:-) in the aftermath your human male will just think he has made you hot and wet due to his great sexual prowess. But you will know the real reason... one more reason to smile.

2/3

13. You will never be lonely. You will be the center of your dogs’ world. He won't leave you to go to a ball game or to get drunk with his buddies, and when you call him chances are good he will come running.
14. Dog sex? It is just plain old fun. Why else do you think that in a male dominated society women have been forbidden to "do it" with a dog? Simply put "men cannot compete, they just ain't got it where it counts and they know it".
15. Women have been having sex with all kinds of animals since the dawn of time but the dog is the one that is able to satisfy a woman the best. Maybe it is the shape or the placement of the dogs penis within the vagina and maybe it is the close companionship and bond we humans have with our closest animal friend.
16. He is not another man. So are you really cheating on your husband or boyfriend when you are enjoying the pleasure that you will find in the passionate animal embrace of "woman’s best friend"?
17. One thing is for sure, if you "do it" once, chances are good that you will "do it" again. And if you achieve a good powerful climax, which is most likely, you will continue to "do it" for the rest of your life. And by the way it may take a bit of getting used to the knot if you have a small vagina and your dog has a large penis but you will find that a little perseverance will pay off in a lot of great sex and lots of great high intensity orgasms. Don’t stop trying 'cause it hurt a little. Remember you were made to pass a baby through that same hole and no dog is that big.
18 You can’t cuddle with a vibrator after you are finished with your orgasm. You can cuddle with your dog. Dogs like to cuddle!

"He who makes a beast of himself gets rid of the pain of being a man"

3/3

Based but haram, go away infidel degenerate.

Attached: 1516080824471.png (249x249, 4K)

get on a cross

Attached: 1533866938646.png (600x499, 88K)

>Dog sex? It is just plain old fun
GOOD FUCKING GOD KYS

Attached: Yuuka stare.png (549x473, 35K)

i don’t know why but i read that entire thing

I did as well and feel so disgusted

Get out of our country you degenerate

Attached: IMG_20180916_135819.jpg (700x393, 38K)

This

Dog sex is good, I'm Russian, I know what a good degenerate fuck is. Do it. There is the "danger" of getting the dick stuck in your pussy when the knot expands, but if your bf isn't gonna call the fucking Police on you as the dog orgasms, you should just let it stay inside you for a bit and it'll go out on its own.

Attached: 1525067934848.jpg (113x99, 41K)

Thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=1faGNp9xvNQ

Do it but you gonna become the bitch of his dog

Attached: 1508816905681.png (1574x1080, 644K)

Maybe a bear should fuck your ass if you enjoy a dog so much

Do it.
Its HIS idea after all.

Attached: Man in the mirror.png (374x385, 187K)

I'm want to knot you

Attached: C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_1530283946507.png (1247x1536, 1.07M)

jesus fucking christ Jim was right

Attached: EXTERMINATUS.jpg (480x295, 32K)

God i can't wait ww3 so i can kill some degenerate fucking euros and spics

Attached: 1537893107448.jpg (566x800, 87K)

Was he ever wrong?

Nice dog

>christ Jim
Who?

A Youtuber called mister metokur

Today FinnCuck got cucked by his own fucking dog
Holy shit get me in the screenshot

Attached: DXPiJPlW4AAphmH.jpg (228x221, 11K)

God : Excuse Me Wtf ???

Your face tells that you're a dog fucker

>posting her face to get more replies
Litterally the reason i hate roasties

Kill yourself and your whore wife and do all of us a favor

>bestiality occurs throughout the animal kingdom. if it was not "normal" it would not ever occur in nature
That's the most retarded argument ever. Crocodiles eat their own childrens do you think thats normal too?

Mexico, NO. Don't. Bad Mexico.

>noticing she posted her face and replying
Literally the reason i hate incels

jk

Attached: Stop bullying.jpg (1080x780, 294K)

HOLY SHIT HAHAHHAHA

Attached: 68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f (326x326, 79K)

At least im not a weeb faggot

You are a different kind of faggot if all you can think when seeing a pic of someone and their dog is "YOU ARE A GIRL AND POST YOUR FACE. YOU ARE A SLUT!"

She is a fucking slut like alice 3d

OP just posted a pic of her censored face.
Alice 3D posts herself in full body, in provocative attires, to rile up virgins and turn them on intentionally.

OP is not a slut. If a guy posted his face and his dog, there would be nothing "sluttish" here.

Post more dog on anime girl pls

Attached: 1520079072111.png (130x110, 12K)

fuck off sicko

Attached: 30411815_p1.jpg (850x1200, 181K)

THE BUMPING ENDS NOW

Attached: 1524392747067.jpg (250x244, 8K)

Bump

thank u frien

Attached: 1511510508630.jpg (92x182, 10K)

>getting chucked by a dog
It was never meant to be, OP

Tell him to blow his dog first. Get pictures then get the fuck out of there.

*laughs* W-wow, you really are reaching huh?

I post cosplays of myself, and I'm pretty sure I don't do it to "rile up virgins", but you keep doin' you buddy.

Attached: __alice_margatroid_touhou_drawn_by_uousa_ou__c899dfdc21024d01803f24e8e0987fd1.jpg (738x906, 119K)

>
And w-wow, you jack off enough to us "roasties" for hating us s-so hard. What's the alternative love, g-going to start playing for the other team?

Attached: Alice.Margatroid.full.815963.png (480x360, 378K)

Oh I s-see, you are only into sluts, but you also hate sluts.

Yet you jerk off to me:archive.nyafuu.org/bant/thread/6451771/

G-great logic, hypocrite.

Attached: finished.png (329x329, 150K)

Drama thread? drama thread

Attached: IMG_20180925_010818.jpg (701x595, 96K)

You sure don't.
Honestly it is hypocritical to blame you. If I looked nicer and better, I would be a camwhore in a heartbeat. So your sluttiness is not your flaw. Rather, its an end-goal.

Attached: its a gerbils world.jpg (850x637, 421K)

Alice

Oh great, its a drama thread between alice and the ponynigger

If you w-want to ahego, dearest Suwako, t-take a look at these:
archive.nyafuu.org/bant/thread/6444819/#6444819
archive.nyafuu.org/bant/thread/6442065/#6442065
archive.nyafuu.org/bant/thread/6420175/#6420175
archive.nyafuu.org/bant/thread/6400662/#6400662

D-dear, I'm not a camwhore, I m-make threads to help people on /b/. As w-well, I haven't had sex in nearly a decade, so I'm q-quite sure my dusty vagina isn't slutty.

But hey, you do you.

Sup~

Nah, j-just a diss track. I'll be gone s-soon.

Attached: 1536816265368.jpg (500x500, 33K)

Hey. I'm there too.

Help people on /b/ to get off. No need to act innocent: We all know your end-goal here.

And like I said: If I looked a tad bit nicer, I would without doubt get a Lilimon, Dark Magician Girl or Lilith Aensland cosplay and rock it out,. I might even do yugioh tutorials while cosplaying as female yugioh cards.

I know society and the world likes to pretend that we are above selfishness and superficiality, but let's be real now. Looking good feels good. Being called pretty is good.

Attached: dark souls¿ Baby game, neopets is the real deal!.jpg (1406x1600, 1.58M)

N-no, I generally provide psychological aid and cooking instructions, along w-with tea and therapy.

Because my end goal, as it has been for the seven years I've done this, is to help Anonymous with his problems.

Sorry you c-can't see past your own nose dear; it's a s-shame. The outside of you isn't ugly. Just the inside.

Attached: aMcEtLa.jpg (1920x1369, 230K)

Why are you wasting time and effort on looking at the archives?

Attached: 1534642465129.png (261x265, 59K)

I'm Alice.

Attached: Trk8gFD.png (850x813, 951K)

Yeah I forgot about you
I wont bother lurk then

Why do you waste time and effort being a pedo

FUCK YOU YOU ATTENTION WHORING CUNT YOURE FUCKING UGLY AMD I DONT FAP TO YOU BITCH ALSO YOU F7CKIMG LEFT BECUASE YOU WERE AFRAID OF ME LOL

And? who cares anymore?

Attached: 1532517514597.png (1100x1500, 61K)

Memeboi you've admitted on multiple occasions that you jack off to her. You're not fooling anyone dude

Lol i did it as a joke

I w-went on a vacation to Vermont dear. Did you honestly t-think I gave a single damn what you thought of me?

I've spent the whole t-time not sparing a single thought for you dear. Sorry~

Who ever c-cared? I don't n-need anyone to care besides m-me dear.

Attached: k4qYQop.jpg (850x1218, 101K)

I could give less of shi about you either your just.a fucking weeaboo bitch and no guy is ever gonna wan5 you fucking tumblrina

>I don't need anyone to care
But you are the one saying your name like it's a big deal.

Attached: 1531748794489.png (261x265, 58K)

>"I do it to help others! Not to feel better about myself! I'm such a nice person".
You sure are. Such a nice person that needs, time and time again, to reassure everyone that you 'aren't a camwhore', that you 'don't do this for attention', that you 'just want to help'. That you are so above the normal desires we all feel.
You know damn well that helping others is a secondary effect. First and foremost, you want to feel appreciated and being looked at and, like I said, there's NOTHING wrong with that.
I don't blame you, nor do I blame others such as cam-whores on Twitch. Because I know deep inside that we all want this.

It's like when a girl takes a selfie and says something along the lines of "I can't believe how well this turned! I might delete it tho". Bitch, we ALL know you tried several minutes to look well here, taking photos over and over, why? Because we KNOW you wanted to look nice, and YOU know you want to look nice and feel beautiful. We are all superficial assholes, and that's OK.

But you do you, I'm sorry you can't see past your own nose, dear. It's a shame.

Attached: part of the solution is ending the pollution.jpg (940x1328, 775K)

>"I could give less of a shit about you"
>made like 10 threads about her last week
>literally mentioned her in this thread unprompted

Attached: 1307452704676.jpg (549x585, 69K)

>tumblrina
Isn't t-that you? I m-mean, all you've ever done is scream "STOP LIKING WHAT I DON'T LIKE".

S-seems to me that's a whole lot more tumblr-esq than "Tries to help people cook" girl over h-here.

Attached: hLX0JEA.jpg (850x1020, 120K)

>trap vs indian trap

Attached: nigger_0.jpg (697x696, 100K)

>>made like 10 threads about her last week
Fuck, how did I miss those

Yeah but yiure a fucking roastie and you like anime fucking go back to tumblr cunt

I s-said my name because it's m-my name. Not s-sure what you are going on about.

Yeah, no. W-when people accuse me of something, I disagree w-with them. That's got n-nothing to do with not having "normal desires".

Helping is the primary effect. I did it for five years without cosplaying, and I cosplay for a very specific reason.

Sorry your world view is so skewed you can't handle that.

Yeah p-pretty sure I'm also Japanese, so should I g-go back to the place anime is made instead?

Attached: 1536815479129.jpg (500x500, 31K)

Just kys jap bitch

>Says the ponynigger

THIS! Fucking based leader of the memeboi gang!

We don't even think you're cute anymore alice, and memeboi doesn't fap to you that often anymore, you're getting old you disguting weeabo wannabe idiot dumbface.

>ponynigger telling someone to kill themselves

Attached: download.png (192x191, 26K)

And here I was hoping things would get better now that Normie's dying, but lo and behold, the cancer queen is back

FUCK IFF IM NOT A PONYNIGGER IM THE FICKING DUDE WHO PUT THAT WORD OUT ON BANT I SAID TO PEOPLE STOP CALLING ME A GAY ASS PONYNIGGER AND THEY FUCKING JUST CALLED ME IT

The absolute state of this thread, I'm laughing so hard my roommate knocked my door.
Good lord.

Attached: burydance.gif (400x426, 53K)

One s-second, I've g-got something for this

I w-was never trying to be cute, hold on.

Girls are working~

Attached: melabela..png (2000x2000, 1.09M)