Anti Social Personality Disorder Social Club

an acute ability in mathematics and logical thinking is highly correlated with anti social behavior. this whole board reeks of it

sociopaths the lot of you

Attached: aspd.png (573x210, 4K)

Other urls found in this thread:

16personalities.com/free-personality-test
mbti-personality.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's true

I wish I was a sociopath, they're usually charismatic at least.

>tfw been studying for finals and finishing coursework
>haven't gone outside for the last 3 weeks
>last human contact was mailman a few days ago

it begins

What is the personality type of Jow Forums? Post yours or take the test here: 16personalities.com/free-personality-test
INTJ-A here.

Attached: serveimage.png (705x1024, 457K)

>sociopaths
Having High Social skills and get as manager or boss.

You really believe people here are smart and capable in maths + logic?

INF
pseudocscientific bulslhit

Attached: nyehhhh.png (356x352, 197K)

Fast test
Left or Right

Attached: personalityhacker-intp-vs-intj_siliconvalley_danesh-and-gilfoyle-300x226.jpg (300x226, 21K)

what is richard? ISTJ?

source

Attached: Screenshot_2018-04-14-12-53-42-367_com.android.browser.jpg (1080x4379, 392K)

INTJ-T

>sociopath?
guilty

intp-t

wow, columbus, america discovered

that's sensational

>unironically falling for this female-made pseud
Tip top kek

Autists are usually immune to tribalism. This board is full of people trying to start ideological wars. There's very little autism here. You're all just fucking awful people, wishing you could blame your appalling personalities on a disease instead of the humiliating truth that you deserve to be hated because you act like this even though there's absolutely no excuse for it.

citation needed

>acute ability in mathematics and logical thinking
Thank god we only talk about consumerist hardware, e-peen charts, waifus and pop tarts

>Left to right
INTJ
INTP
ISTJ
INFJ
ISTP

Attached: Silicon-Valley.jpg (1280x720, 199K)

Every test I have taken in my life gives me INTJ.

Attached: 3a.jpg (1202x785, 127K)

>acute ability in mathematics
Check

>logical thinking
Check

>Antisocial behavior
Not so much.

>sociopaths, the lot of you
Nah, these dumbasses aren't as smart as they'd like you to think. The internet age has given everyone the tools they need to do near instantaneous research and the result is that on message boards, and especially anonymous ones like this, posters can make themselves appear more knowledgeable than they actually are. Not that faking knowledge by using Google constantly actually shows much intelligence, but people seem to think it does. I'd be interested in the stats on how many Jow Forums posters can do calculus. That would be much more revealing as far as the general intelligence of this board, but I don't know how you'd check that. I do think the proportion would be much lower than you'd guess.

Btw I've taken those personality tests twice. Once ten years ago or so and once in December. INTJ both times.

>INTJ: The Post

Attached: lel2.jpg (245x245, 5K)

Yeah, I meant to type INTP, so I dunno if that changes what you think. It's pretty early here and I'm only awake because one of my pets puked on my bed. Can't even see properly right now.

Attached: ok.png (1146x767, 111K)

Speak for yourself. I don't go around torturing animals and manipulating people. You can be introverted without being a complete piece of shit. If you do sociopathic shit IRL you absolutely need to start seeing a shrink.

My personality type is Full Sperg

Attached: intp.a.jpg (1409x929, 102K)

Antisocial means against social things.
Eg, against society or aspects that makes up society.
If you want to destroy the government you are antisocial.

A lack of social skills is called asocial as in not social.
An asocial person is not good at social gatherings, bonding with people etc.

>An asocial person is not good at social gatherings, bonding with people etc.
I wouldn't say that, exactly. It may be true, but I think it's more accurate to say an asocial person doesn't like those things very much. When I do go to parties or whatever, I can have a good time and people enjoy my company, I'd just much rather be by myself somewhere quiet, reading, watching TV or something.

Social people feels very very very bad about dont get social life.

asocial people is meh about it.

You're just mad you can't do math for shit. Dumb ass normie.

Attached: hmmmmm.png (1648x946, 108K)

>sociopath, they're usually charismatic at least.
survivorship bias
you only hear about the ones that were, the non-charismatic ones are just labelled psycho, weirdo, freak and so on.

see jesus fuck, just give horoscopes a fancier name, and "educated" people fall for them all over again.

Which one is the lazy bum who will never amount to anything?

>Autists are usually immune to tribalism
>vim vs emacs
>tabs vs spaces
>muh VCS vs ur VCS
>muh pet lang vs ur pet lang
autists are usually immune to self-reflection, ftfy

You got that reversed, ya bozo.

>oh my god, that's so typical capricorn lol

This, autists are way worse when it comes to tribalism, anyone who is of a different opinion clearly hasn't been here for a long time.

Real autist begin semi-retarder.

tabs tbqh

>mathematics and logical thinking
>Jow Forums

Attached: 1291077398371.png (493x402, 8K)

Wrong

the autist's capacity for self delusion is perhaps even stronger than the normie's

ENFJ

INTJ/P because they will just masturbate to their own imaginary superiority instead of being productive.

R8

Attached: aspie test.png (640x400, 84K)

Wrong

Fake as shit, to get something like that you must pick ridiculous shit like "I like to spin around myself a lot"

They aren't Autistic. Many Jow Forums posters appear to be outcasts suffering from the Dunning–Kruger effect, technology consumers, and /v/.

INTJ masterrace

>countries get better education
>therefore everyone is antisocial

no op we are not sociapaths we are rational

we have been given a bad deal from gloabalism and GFC and the collapse of western culture

we choose not to accept that bad deal, we are fighting for a better deal

t. neet avionics engineer with 10 years experience fixing helicopters

here
agreed, just takes fewer keystrokes to type out the meme answer

i don't really think anti-social behavior implies sociopathy, but then again, you've been wrong before, user, haven't you? and that's why you're complaining about us correcting you... :)
retard.

INFJ.

Always got INTJ, one day got INFJ and decided to read a 10 page document describing the quirks and tells of that particular type.

Was like reading a biography. Every perk, every embarrassing behavior described, catalogued and explained.

>falling for the barnum effect

Attached: 1515621094792.png (652x795, 568K)

i wish i was disciplined enough to put into reality a tenth of the ideas i have

Attached: Screenshot_20180408_091413.png (1233x763, 103K)

I'm not a sociopath I just wish I was dead the majority of every day and get very angry and frustrated with everything

My ni**a

Not sure what this means but pretty sure it means I am fucked.

Attached: depression.png (1198x866, 128K)

i would try to reassure you in some way, but you literally have the worst type possible. i'm sorry.

>no discipline
it means you're INTP. even test says you're 50/50.

same

whats the difference between Judging and Prospecting? INTJ would methodically work towards one goal while INTP constantly bounces between ideas?

Judging makes organized plans and prospecting just YOLOs

It's basically just high/low conscientiousness

>tfw retarded AND anti-social

Attached: 1516004073125-v.png (817x443, 34K)

INTJ
discipline guy want do rigth things and social fit but still lack emotions.

INTP Neckbeard

alright

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-04-14 at 8.44.33 AM.png (1329x843, 163K)

hmm

Attached: Capture 1.png (1308x778, 97K)

INTP

What do you autists get on this test though?
mbti-personality.com/

>F
thoughtless animals

T masterrace

Attached: estj.png (1152x691, 131K)

why would anyone bother to engage in social behavior if there are more interesting things to do?
INTP-A

Attached: 2018-04-14-160242_691x908_scrot.png (691x908, 95K)

post a real pic

Attached: 1522766667177.jpg (1238x906, 815K)

You got something wrong, Chads are far more likely to be sociopaths. They're just more successful at it.

You're probably right. What about us asocial criminals? We get away with tons more.

Attached: dfhfghfghgf.jpg (400x400, 29K)

user here

Attached: Capture 2.png (201x481, 9K)

Entp intellectual Chad here

Some people can switch into a state of mind where they think like a sociopath but their default state still has empathy. This is the difference as the sociopath never shows empathy and so most people here might think like one but still aint one. There are tests for that crap actually where there are 2 solutions and you can only see both if you can switch between both states of mind. Otherwise you can label the person just as normie or sociopath if they only see one of the solutions.
The ability to think like a sociopath as a normie is linked too higher iq so you can still stroke your dick over it if you wish.

Sauce for this?

You should read the descriptions of each type before coming to a conclusion anyway. Most people familiar with this would agree that testing is only accurate 2/3 times at best. Believe it or not, people tend to not answer the questions truthfully. The test can lead you in the right direction, but results won't always be accurate. This often causes people to dismiss the results or to believe they are a type that they aren't. The INFJ user did the right thing.

This. Truly intelligent people are less likely to boast about their intelligence anyway.

The psychopathic looks that I've received from some Chads while they engaged in antisocial behavior can be unsettling for a moment, though.

too long ago to remember details, it's taken from psychology publications, there were example tests uploaded on youtube back then when i read about it. Should be still arround if you have the patience to dig for it.

Sometimes I'm super empathetic and end up crying over all the bad things happening in the world, but other times I literally don't care if a baby gets run over, no matter how hard I try to imagine the pain from the babies perspective. The feelings of other people become abstract ideas that I understand are there, but no matter how hard I try, I can't feel them.
It feels very refreshing, like I just became much lighter, but it also feels like I'm missing or forgetting something.

Also, it correlates with how religious I feel at that moment.

I always rewrite my software from scratch.
Am I autistic?

I don't know. I would say if you do it because it interests you that's not autistic to me. If you do it for some reason like you don't trust other people to write anything that sounds pretty autistic.

What the fuck is this pseudo intellectual bullshit. Half the questions are the same, but re-worded, and fucking binary questions are stupid way to base this shit.

>gurr i'm either SUPER ORGANIZED ALL THE TIME or SUPER MESSY ALL THE TIME
>gurr it's either I NEVER PROCRASTINATE AND SUPER TRELLO BOARD MAN or LUL DOING THIS 5 MINS BEFORE DEADLINE
>let's just reduce the complexity of what it is to be human into 30 questions :^)

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-04-14 at 2.08.54 PM.png (1210x361, 132K)

INTP
logician

Attached: 1234345346.jpg (306x306, 12K)

Im not anti social. People just dont like me.

what dose it mean being a sociopath

I'm a cunt and I suck at maths. Checkmate, atheist

it's not a professional test user.

Same here. INFJ with a depressive/vurnerable INFP mode.

>Ability in mathematics
Wrong board

>pseudocscientific bulslhit
Meyers Briggs doesn't predict shit, it just gives you a summary of your responses to it's questions. For example, let's say you took a test where they gave you four paint chips per question and were told to select the one you liked the most from that group. At the end, your results tell you what percent you like which general color.
t. INFJ