/csg/ Chink Shit General

In /csg/, we discuss the cheap shit you see on Gearbest, Taobao, AliExpress, Banggood, eBay and similar sites.

>IRC channel
qchat.rizon.net/?channels=/csg/
#/csg/ on rizon

>Discord link
discord.gg/bUJ3VGM

>Chink Shit Randomiser
chinkshit.xyz/random/

>Chink Shit Wiki
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>Chink Shit Infographic
chinkshit.xyz/infographic.pdf

>News
• user gets a cover for his Kobo eBook reader and SSD bracket for his computer • user likes a Xiaomi shirt • user gets a stem for his bike • user receives Xiaomi Hybrid Pro loves how it's packaged • user got chinked on Mega Drive/Genesis controllers • user got this really nice durable umbrella • user got a PS4 VR Weeb game shipped out of China • user got two karambits now • user considers buying a Kingspec SSD with a neat design Previous thread

Attached: csg 5.png (900x677, 116K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gearbest.com/earbud-headphones/pp_1707254.html?
aliexpress.com/item/Zero-Gaming-Mechanical-Keyboard-Anti-ghosting-87-104-LED-Backlit-Red-Black-Blue-switch-Wired-USB/32810531520.html
youtube.com/watch?v=BWgviZZi7lM
aliexpress.com/item/TOSHIBA-Memory-Card/32717634757.html
s.aliexpress.com/YreIRVNR
aliexpress.com/item/dragondildo/32826695139.html
kimovil.com/en/where-to-buy-xiaomi-redmi-4x
gsmarc.com/device-images/xiaomi/redmi-note-4x/photo-sample/img2107650020000.jpg
aliexpress.com/item/6600MAH-Laptop-battery-42Y4874-42T4863-42t4866-For-Lenovo-thinkpad-X230-X220-X220i-X220s-42T4901-42T4902-42Y4940/32591959094.html?spm=a2g0s.13010208.99999999.262.bOGCZh
ebay.com/itm/USB-Solar-Panel-Power-Bank-External-Battery-Charger-For-Mobile-Phone-Tablet-BE/332534626430
youtube.com/watch?v=wdgiTQffiwk
aliexpress.com/item/Upgraded-Anker-SoundBuds-Slim-Wireless-Headphones-Bluetooth-4-1-Lightweight-Stereo-Earbuds-AptX-IPX5-Waterproof/32839818779.html
dxomark.com/xiaomi-mi-note-3-exceptional-images-bells-whistles/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

first

second

What mechanical keyboard should i get for 50€?
No amazon

I have been thinking about these:
>JamesDonkey 619
>Ajazz AK33 RGB
>3LUE k751
JamesDonkey has Gateron switches Ajazz has Zorros, K751 has Outemu

Attached: HTB1NXXXXXXXXXXXX_04c.jpg (997x997, 213K)

fourthtst

Welcome back user, we've missed you.

Reminder:
Kingdian/Kingspec SSD's fake their SMART stats.

They don't include any thermal detection at all.

Just received pic related.
Unsurprisingly, the gamepad is not xInput. Disappointed about that.
Anons even told me that if a chink gamepad looks like a 360 copy it will be xInput. :/

Doesn't even seem to work with x360ce.
Oh well, I guess I have a spare gamepad for PES...

Attached: KeIJcDQ.png (1182x530, 224K)

>xInput
What the hell is that crap? There's already a standard known as USB-HID for this shit.

How did you find it out? Any links?

Can these replacement straps contain lead? It has a metal part on top

Attached: Screenshot_20180414-140518.jpg (1080x2160, 371K)

I'm 100% sure it contains lead or something worse it's made in China.

103 and 107 days and I haven't received my 11.11 products yet.

Attached: Screenshot_1.png (721x392, 131K)

I hope you got your money back

Attached: 1445784930809.png (500x500, 224K)

What's with the "dispatch date" on gearbest? Does it mean that it's pretty much a pre-order? Should i just order from aliexpress since the price is pretty much the same. Don't feeel like waiting almost 2 weeks before the product is dispatched.
gearbest.com/earbud-headphones/pp_1707254.html?

aliexpress.com/item/Zero-Gaming-Mechanical-Keyboard-Anti-ghosting-87-104-LED-Backlit-Red-Black-Blue-switch-Wired-USB/32810531520.html
I got this and I recommend it pretty highly.

>waiting for chinkshit
youtube.com/watch?v=BWgviZZi7lM

Attached: imageproxy.php.gif (480x284, 2.99M)

wat do, I like my 662evo :(

Attached: IMG_20180414_143306.jpg (2160x3840, 963K)

Hmm, could be
My fanless nameserver reports 33C on core and 25C on the Kingspec ssd
Come to think of it, I don't remember it ever showing anything else than 25C
Ah well, no big deal as long as it continues to work

I wish they'd just make female connectors that are built into the case

ok did like 2 secs of googling, i think they still haven't launched it. they just did a limited "pre-launch" for people who bought the pre-sale. so 23-27 is when they're actually launching it for everyone?

they still work without a problem it seems, but I'm worried it'll break soon.
Should I put some black electrical tape on it and call it a day?

Some sort of glue would be better.

I worked at some private post company that "helped" the big ones in germany. Literally retarded people, human trash and migrants, I know I mentioned it twice.
Looked just like in that video desu.

> "Shipment cancelled by seller"

Unfortunately this seem to be a scam and wasted my time.

My first pair broke the same way, now I try to keep the cable as straight as possible. It's a stupid design choice.

Is the user who bough the RGB Yeelight still here?
How's your shipping going? Mine just left China. It seems like the store was legit after all.

When do you expect for your order to arrive? I'm anxious as hell to get mine.

Me too, fellow hue. The correios are holding my Wiha screwdrivers and some cheap stuff. At least I got my money back.
Also, I got lucky and a phone and a tablet went through without taxes and actually arrived. Bought in March.

you could be right...it stays at a constant 40 celcius here, no matter whether I use it or not

for the rgb yeelight, you should check out their developer api, with python and/or telnet you can code it to do some funky stuff

I'm confirming this, I've been running stress on the nameserver for over half an hour now and it's gone up to 52C, but the Kingspec ssd still shows 25C.
The rest of the values do change though. Power on hours, LBAs read and written etc. seem to do what they're supposed to.
Again, no big deal for me

No links but it's based on my experience.
I live in the south and the thermals never changed.

I then proceeded to do some investigating and my heatgun clearly shows the drives around 60-67 degrees while the SMART states its 40-/+ degrees.
I expect they use a microcontroller or IC to spoof the SMART data.
They are not being compliant with the specification and probably don't even have a thermostat inside.

All in all I suggest you don't take my word on it and investigate yourselfs.

Either way it's probably worth the price for beaters or a /boot/ or /root/ drive setup for read only.
I don't expect long term usage though...

Dirt cheap and I should of assumed chinkery so I don't feel too bad.

Just please don't pretend and shill on here to other anons that a Kingdian SSD is anywhere near even Adata in quality.

yeah its not really a big issue, normal ssds aren't known to overheat, only those m.2 ssds tend to because of their crazy read/write speeds
should be fun if someone does a teardown video of the kingdian ssds to see what it looks like, when it is at its end of life

learn to solder

Tell me, /csg/ brothers, is this shit real Toshiba and actually has advertised UHS-III or is this bullshit and its a regular C10 with a paintjob?

aliexpress.com/item/TOSHIBA-Memory-Card/32717634757.html

Attached: tosh.png (492x459, 152K)

I'll do it if it ever dies. It's running 24/7 but doesn't really get much writes tho, only what debian normally logs

the wires aren't broken or cut, the plastic is just falling apart

Cool

If it's real UHS-III there will be 2 rows of pins on the back to account for the double bandwidth and increased power requirements.
(you need a phone or a reader with UHS double row pins to gain that speed though)
Still works in legacy SD card slots though.

How's this? I need to convert my vhs tapes to digital videos.
s.aliexpress.com/YreIRVNR

/vr/ pls go

just about everything uses xinput and xinput only these days, and in past ten years.

Have you never heard of taobao world? How new are you m8

Not sure
I bought the real thing (supposedly, it was from ebay) a year or two ago and it looked more like this: aliexpress.com/item/dragondildo/32826695139.html

I got a Samsung Evo 64gb for 27 on eBay. Pleb tier csg but it works

tl;dr What are the best IEMs and Mouse for less than $10 each?

IEMs
>Neutral sound (no nigbass)
>Don't care if wired or not
>Nipple tips are preferred
>Control buttons and mic are also preferred

Mouse
>Comfortable
>Responsive
>Decent build quality
>Don't care if wired or not
>Will be using it only at times
>Don't need many (5+) buttons
>silent click is preferred
>Bonus points if it doesn't have the "pro gaymur" look

What would you recommend based on previous purchases?

Attached: 1522978103242.jpg (720x960, 349K)

hi, mine has reached canada and im expecting it next week.

will give a short review for /csg/ when i have it

Not all M.2 drives are NVMe/PCIe. KingDian M.2 modules use SATA. Those won't overheat and you can examine them without disassembling. There are high res pic of them around. Someone should just take a look.

Honestly, not to be a dick, but you should have just gotten an actual Xbox controller. Even a brand new one with bluetooth is pretty cheap. I'm sure they go on sale too. And I bet previous years controllers would be fine too. I have like a dozen different controllers and my Xbox One controller is probably the best followed by a PS4 Dualshock. The dualshocks are just a bitch to pair with PC tho

Now just wait taobao orders.

Attached: 1505260253256.png (951x385, 52K)

>64gb for 27 that ain't a good deal, my 64gb mixza shark was $10

looking for a

Maybe a Redmi 5A on gearbest or such?

Not that I'd generally recommend it over a 3 or 4GB RAM variant, but you set the price really low.

kimovil.com/en/where-to-buy-xiaomi-redmi-4x

this is just for a secondary burner phone that i'd like to be able to do more than just be a flipphone
like use whatsapp, steam, etc.

If you went with all open protocols like XMPP and IRC where you could choose the apps as you please, then maybe...?

But the bloated social media and other apps don't really care, they just use your RAM to run shit code and serve ads and whatever they do. With a very noticeable tendency to get more bloated every half-year.

So I'd personally regardless recommend one of the slightly more expensive 3/4GB models of Redmi / Redmi Notes. We're still only talking about like $120-160, not some high-end luxury phone. Of course, do as you have to.

superglue then

Reply to my post reeee

Is there a chinkphone that is sub $300 that is dual sim and has a really top camera

Used S7 or iPhone remember that all smartphones are chink phones

>that is dual sim

> a really top camera
No. Top camera is basically the entirety of the sales pitch for luxury phones.

You don't get the same sensors on cheap phones.
OTOH you could always accept that smartphones are p&s snapshot devices and own an actual camera with some neat lenses for when you want to do really nice photos. Takes more effort, I know.

PS: Dual sim, on the other hand, are extremely common on Chinese smartphones. You'll not have any issue finding this.

If you check well, you can even find quite many that do dual SIM plus microSD without any adapters.

My bad. "Top" cameras are expensive and good software for them is too hard to develop apparently so I would not expect to find either on chink brands. I think even huawei's new flagship's camera got btfo because of it.

I can't help you with the mouse, as for IEMs I have the UiiSii HM7 or whatever they're called, the meme "perfume cable" ones. They fit your description imo, though they're slightly sibilant for my taste, which is fixed by a slight eq on high frequencies. I don't use IEMs much so it still feels weird to switch from my SHP9500, but for ~6€ I'm fairly impressed when comparing it to my previous ~20€ Sony nigbass cannons.

Yeah, the camera thing just doesn't work for my situation, the photos will all be indoors and well lit, but be fairly high res so I want them to be good quality, I think I am overthinking it, most decent smartphones nowadays have cameras that can handle still shots in well lit areas pretty well IMO

If it's a well lit area and only "pretty well" then yea, most phones will do that.

Here's some sample shot from a really not impressive overall Redmi 4x:
gsmarc.com/device-images/xiaomi/redmi-note-4x/photo-sample/img2107650020000.jpg

Thats not bad, I might wait to see what the Redmi Note 5 is like, have they said when it will be on sites like gearbest?

what agent is this

Already posted on /TPG/, but I can use all the help I can get.
Thinking of getting this battery for my X230 so I cna shitpost more on the go, but the listing says X230/X220, but they don't use the same type of battery, right?

aliexpress.com/item/6600MAH-Laptop-battery-42Y4874-42T4863-42t4866-For-Lenovo-thinkpad-X230-X220-X220i-X220s-42T4901-42T4902-42Y4940/32591959094.html?spm=a2g0s.13010208.99999999.262.bOGCZh

Also how many hours on half brightness with just WiFi enabled am I gonna get with this battery?

Attached: Chink Battery.jpg (960x636, 141K)

Pruany

Will this fry my phone?

Attached: 1514563381208.jpg (600x5600, 303K)

i was looking at a thinkpad battery off ali. feedback was full of people complaining but it did seem like half of them were retards who ordered wrong model.

like i have a T520 but its a T520 type 4242. theres listings that just say T520 and other listings for specifically a T520 4242

honestly im probably just ordering domestically. was similar prices but will be less shipping time and god forbid if there are issues i can return it easier than shipping back to china or w.e bullshit

Forgot link: ebay.com/itm/USB-Solar-Panel-Power-Bank-External-Battery-Charger-For-Mobile-Phone-Tablet-BE/332534626430

Are these safe? I'm staying away from the ones with built in batteries.

This isn't really a question for /csg/, is it? Find out your battery / laptop specifics with a search engine.

Depends. Didn't fry my Xiaomi, but it DID trigger the overvoltage detection on the Xiaomi phone AND their battery pack in full sun, at which point it obviously stopped charging.

You may need a voltage regulator inline.

Also want to thank that one user that said that using a dualshock 2 would be better than ordering chink controllers, using my PS2 controller and Dualshock 4 on my pc now.

Found a few sites in my country that sell 9 cells, but they are well above 50 bucks, this one is only 30.

Shit. Why did they made them 6 Vp in the first place? I don't want to rely on overvoltage detection in my phone (if it even has one)

simple oen word answer, yes.

complicated answer, got a usb bank and try it first. put a multimeter across the usb output.
5 volts is a standard, any deviation above 5.20 and below 4.80 is out of spec. and will damage your phone.

these things really need a built in buck-boost circuit.

> Shit. Why did they made them 6 Vp in the first place?
Because it's a pretty good "nominal" voltage for various uses.

Look, it's a solar panel. The voltage and ampage varies a LOT, unless you add devices that make one of these constant and/or optimize one vs the other for optimal energy yield. It's the technology itself that works that way - you also got this issue if you install solar panels on a house.

> I don't want to rely on overvoltage detection in my phone (if it even has one)
Then put a Xiaomi power bank in between, preferably one of the models with pass-through charging / simultaneous charging & discharging support [ensures you can get constant voltage and ampage both, plus all sorts of protections], and a voltage regulator [ensures the protections don't constantly trigger on their own, heh]. Or just the latter, if you prefer.

Any recommendations for 7in-10in tablets? Planning to use it for media consumption. Youtube, anime, manga, and books.

youtube.com/watch?v=wdgiTQffiwk

> will damage your phone.
The vast majority of chink phones is easily going to tolerate a 0.2V difference, though some might already trigger safety measures then.

But the panel will probably range from like 4.5V to 7V or something when you got sun on it. Either way, likely too much variance to "easily" use as-is.

>chink controllers
That was me. Strangely enough I feel like the same applies for battery. I know this is /csg/ and everyone wants cheap deals, but "you get what you pay for" still rings true. Like the knockoff Gamecube controllers that only has analog shoulder buttons which completely fucks over Mario Sunshine which uses different pressure on the trigger buttons to control FLUDD etc etc. Dualshock/Xbox controllers are just always better assuming you can stomach that "off-feeling" of playing SNES with an Xbox controller

>Found a few sites in my country that sell 9 cells, but they are well above 50 bucks, this one is only 30.
The prices I was looking at were very similar. Except domestic shipping was 10 bucks or whatever, so basically same price but have to pay shipping. But it will get here quicker too. Haven't gone ahead and bought yet. Battery still working slightly ok. Its just now as soon as I get low battery it basically IMMEDIATELY goes to sleep mode instead of the usual 5-10 minutes I used to get

For an IEM buy Remax RM-610D (worse cable has buttons+mic and cheaper) or a Boarseman KR25D (better cable no mic or buttons and a little more expensive)
Dont buy Uiisii garbage like this user said. Its completely trash I'm keeping them just to remind myself that.

Attached: shit vs 2 good.jpg (1000x748, 225K)

Please do it. There are no reviews online. Would be nice to know how good it is.

Pretty funny.

it seems they werent lying when they said it was a new product. my ali store claimed it was their "first run" with it too. the lack of reviews and info made me nervous, but all seems well.

and i generally give a quick /csg/ shitpost for most stuff i get, but ive been excited for this so already planning to give review. in fact im already laughing because i know ill be picking it up around 10am and then sitting in agony until 7-8pm comes and i can actually play around with it

As I've owned both I'll chime in on the choices.
KR25D have better sound, but the Remax are way more comfortable. Not saying that the KR25D are uncomfortable, but after a while I completely forgot I had the Remax buds on.

i cant wait for my less than $20 gift of "replacement electronic parts" (read: $90 vape with internal battery) to arrive.

no idea why FastTech sent it out on a weekend (they claim only Mon-Fri) let alone what would be 2am Hong Kong time. but oh well. sucks to be other user who had to wait days. this was shipped in 24hr

Attached: gift.jpg (640x480, 44K)

>live in south america
>order chink electronics shit from aliexpress
>get tracking code
>my shit is redirected to miami
I guess the NSA backdoored my chink shit.

USB-HID is the regular standard, xinput and whatnot is just some PajeetOS shit.

Google how shipping works. They're not going to send a whole cargo ship straight from china right to your bumfuck country.

Some user bought one a while ago, never heard from him since.
Hopefully he will do a short review.

>Google how shipping works.
Great advice, not for just /csg/ but every fuck-tard who's ever bought anything. Can't remember where but I was making my way through a 100 page thread about shipping complaints and the vast majority of them were people complaining that international shipments weren't flown to their front door on a private cargo-plane.

why do they use so much glutens and salt in their food?

Cause it's delicious

I'm joking you fucking autist
though sinotrans is known in my country for being really fast, and I myself have had some shit shipped from china to my country in like 2 days (obviously only counting transport from china)

also, unrelated: some seller on ali gave me a tracking code a week ago that simply doesn't work

>also, unrelated: some seller on ali gave me a tracking code a week ago that simply doesn't work
Should be working after 7 days. What site/app are you using? Ali itself 17track?

Bought this waiting to receive,

aliexpress.com/item/Upgraded-Anker-SoundBuds-Slim-Wireless-Headphones-Bluetooth-4-1-Lightweight-Stereo-Earbuds-AptX-IPX5-Waterproof/32839818779.html

Attached: budsslim_650.jpg (650x300, 62K)

Mi Note 3
dxomark.com/xiaomi-mi-note-3-exceptional-images-bells-whistles/