The fuck, Jow Forums?

the fuck, Jow Forums?
I recently got the 14 day free trial for malwarebytes premium and this shit keeps popping up. The fuck is going on? I did an entire system scan yesterday and cleaned-up anything i had that was malicious. Did someone harvest my IP?

Attached: no ru.jpg (468x304, 77K)

This is what happens when you use proprietary software.

Install Gentoo

judging by the wording you've caught yourself a fake av.
have fun getting rid of that shit

>blocked due to compromised
The Russians have you now

malwarebytes is not fake. he clearly got some weird addon on chrome.

>umekana.ru

The russians are trying to steal your rare pepes collection.

shieeeet

it's not an add-on that's literally what malwarebytes premium does.

if you're wondering how to keep that feature on but disable the alerts, you can't.

Attached: 2018_04_14_12_17_07_Malwarebytes_Premium_Trial_3.4.5.png (888x616, 48K)

I was talking about the request to that domain, not the pop-up

Hiroshimoot has malware ads on the site, not rare at all.
Install uBlock Origin.

>not using 50 different ad blockers for redundancy sake
It's like you want hackers to turn your computer into a bomb. HTTPS Everywhere, uBlock Origin, Ghostery, Privacy Badger, Decentraleyes, what am I missing..?

You're missing a couple more placebo addons that do nothing for your security whatsoever.

It is easy to remove it. Switch your keyboard and/or system language to Russian. Most russian malware then autodeletes itself. It is because it is legal to do it to anyone in Russia, unless you target anyone FROM Russia (in other words, unless your malware harms someone locally, they have no law against it).

*outside of Russia, but not inside of Russia

Really?

kek pls test this op

Actually I believe you can disable those popup notifications, while keeping protection enabled
Not at my PC right now but I recall disabling them a while back

this is true, but you have to first ask yourself if getting rid of your malware is worth being placed on the US no fly list for being a foreign agent

Go to menu > More Tools > Extensions, do you have any unrecognized extensions installed that you don't remember installing yourself?

disable web protection, leave everything else enabled. Adblockers like Adnauseum or Ublock Origin should catch anything that Malwarebytes would have if you have decent filters