HELP

HELP
I'VE BEEN PROGRAMMING ALL DAY AND NOW MY VISION IS ENTIRELY BLURRED

Attached: 1519095666174.png (499x513, 283K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Computer_vision_syndrome
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/McCollough_effect
twitter.com/AnonBabble

į̵̖̯̂̉̋̋̚t̸̢͍̫̝͖̩͈̙̘̱͚͎̠̓̍̈́̂̄͗̄͋̇̏̔̉̿̚̚ ̴͉̈́̇̓́͝ơ̸̡̝̺͚̰̱̦͉̻̻̥̌̆̉͑͜k̵͍̄̒ ̵̨̣̼̪̭͇̱̟͖̬͇̤̺̪̜͌̔̈́a̵̳̤̮̙̜̔̏͑͠ͅn̴̜͇̼͙̮̽̿̂̓̇͘͠͠ͅo̵̧̙̻̗̫̫͎͎̜̒̓̿̈̄́̍̀̽̈n̷̠̪̘͈͇͙̦͈̾̓̕͝

AAAAAAAAAAA

Drink water. You're dehydrated.

Step away from the computer. Close your eyes and look around behind your eyelids. Go outside and look at something in the distance. Drink some water. Take some deep breaths and stretch.

This

Drink dehydrated. You're water.

You need to make another pot of coffee, user.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Computer_vision_syndrome

I see pixels everywhere now

diabetes.

Stare at this for 10 minutes.

Attached: fix.gif (1920x1080, 85K)

increase the font size

oh fuck thsi im diubf ro rhe octof

Eat more carrots, your cornea is probably lacking vitamins. Wash your face and go sleep.

you piece of shit en.wikipedia.org/wiki/McCollough_effect

k

>The effect is remarkable because, under certain circumstances, it can last up to three months or more.
RIP

I SEE PATTERNS IN EVERYTHING NOW

>A test image for the McCollough effect. On first looking at this image, the vertical and horizontal lines should look black and white, colorless. After induction, the space between vertical lines should look reddish and the space between horizontal lines should look greenish.

Attached: Grid_for_McCollough_effect.svg.png (374x375, 4K)

Here, look at this for a minute or two.

Attached: vision recovery trick.gif (500x500, 206K)

>This property led to non-redundant effects being reported by people who had used computer monitors with uniformly colored phosphors to do word processing.
> These monitors were popular in the 1980s, and commonly showed text as green on black. People noticed later when reading text of the same spatial frequency, in a book say, that it looked pink.
> Also a horizontal grating of the same spatial frequency as the horizontal lines of the induction text (such as the horizontal stripes on the letters "IBM" on the envelope for early floppy disks) looked pink.

too fast tho

I work for Nestle and I approve this post.

Don't close your eyes or get some sleep tho. Just drink until.

>he uses a IPS screen with lightbleed and low contrast

>he doesnt use OLED matte screen
>he doesnt use dark themes on his phones/pc
>he doesnt use HiDPI font above average size

Enjoy your premature blindness.

>He doesn't work in VR so your eyes can focus on the infinite instead of straining on a screen
Enjoy nothing.

eye strain, go to a doctor and he'll give you glasses. welcome to the club

Serious reply.

This happened to me a few times when I really went overboard.
It should clear up after a few hours tops, no permanent damage to your vision unless you keep programming all day in the dark too often (I do, slight vision loss but nothing alarming).

If you only have it in one eye, just close it and keep coding with the other one. That's thoroughly unhealthy, but you probably don't care since you've already gone too far.

I'm using a TN monitor

lol that will make it worse.

Stop working for hours on end. Switch between watching close stuff and far away stuff. Also OP probably has got dry eyes.

It's like when you keep doing pushups past your limit, at some point your arms just stop responding and you slump down miserably.

Your eyes are giving up temporarily and telling you to fuck off and go stare at some sky.

>your arms just stop responding and you slump down miserably
Oh you mean the first pushup?

I'll have you know I do 30-35, but that's mostly because I'm the skinny type of beta fag.

I was talking about myself

I literally don't believe you. I'm gonna need video proof if you can't do even one.

I hear they recommend starting against a wall or on your knees if you suck that bad, but at this point you prolly need to skip meals and sleep less, user.

Dude I just start shaking violently when I try to do a pushup. I do have good form but 0 strength. My legs though are muscular as fuck despite not doing leg day.

Real talk, how much do you weight approximately because that's hard to believe.

When I started my elbows and wrists would hurt like fuck because they weren't used to doing shit, but even if you're shaking you should be able to do one.
If you're shaking it's not anything bad, it just means your muscles are actually at their limit and you'll get stronger real quick by keeping it up.

Remember to do the following every hour for at at least five minutes:

* Get up and stretch arms, legs, neck, and back
* Go for a short walk
* If you're the adventurous sort: do a few squats, knee lifts, push-ups and pull-ups
* don't stare at any screens, instead focus on far-away objects
* drink half a glass of water

98kg 187cm

>Drink half a glass of water every hour
Please don't, this whole idea that you need to drink plenty of water is an american misconception, originating in a successful ad campaign.

Drink when you are thirsty, your body knows EXACTLY what you need when it comes to basic things like water.

Too much water doesn't do any harm, unless you're one those people who think coke's fine too, or who waste stupid amounts of money on bottled water.

Oh let me guess, you're the type of guy to fill his belly with water in the gym and then get cramps mid set.
Your body needs time to assimilate the water.

i see the word as billions and billions of little dots that switch colors in a fraction fo a second and i cant focus on them. ofc i see colors as normal, one could say that i see pixelated

Yeah that's a bit fat tbqh, but not too far gone.

Now doing pushups won't make you lose weight, the only realistic fix for that is to eat less, because I doubt you're feel like running a fucking marathon every week.

Good news is you can prolly still do pushups just for the hell of it, like a couple a night and you'll improve really quickly.

>gym
Please, we're on Jow Forums not Jow Forums.
The only excuse for "exercise" that I get is sure as hell not in public or far away from my keyboard.

I dunno man I desperately need to lose weight since I play a lot of court tennis.

That's like saying "only tank your car when the red EMPTY light is lit up".

Eating small regular meals and drinking small amounts of liquid throughout the day keeps your body more stable (both hydration and glucose-wise)

Yeah I can understand that.

But I can't really tell you anything more than the simple stuff, what with it not knowing the details of your life and all that.
You know you have only two stupidly simple things you can do, eat less or exercise more.

Eating less takes constant willpower, because you might be used to eating just anytime you're not full.
More exercise takes more willpower, but at least you don't have to constantly watch it. You just need to do something everyday.

You're not giving enough credit to the human body, being thirsty is not a red emergency light.
It's a normal, very gradual, and well adjusted process.

Obviously you shouldn't wait until you're parched then down a 1L bottle.
That's my only point, that if you're not thirsty you don't need to drink. It doesn't hurt to, but you don't need to.

>he doesn't look away every few minutes

Attached: 3d shiggy.jpg (397x447, 20K)