My friend is a cuckhold

Real talk.

Went out drinking last night with my friend and his girl, when we arrived at the club she went up to some guy i didnt know and more or less completely ghosted her boyfriend. Didnt really think much about it, i had some beers and came back later. She was still talking to the guy and my friend was standing meekly in the stairwell on his phone.

>Serious fucking warningbells

I pulled him aside and laid some heat on him, trying to get some truth. Apparently she is fucking the guy, and has been fucking others aswell, sometimes when he is at home.

I guess he sits in the lounge, when they fuck in their bedroom?

I told him to grow some balls, did the usual stuff, never seen eyes that depressed while simultaneously telling me it was fine.

He is a normie but not a bad guy.. This shit was always on the internet bros, it never touched my actual life. Now i feel like its creeping in.

How do we end this?

Attached: 1536398680599.jpg (1024x789, 132K)

shame him and tell him to leave that whore

Vemmelige greier. Hvorfor redde noen som ikke vil bli reddet? Det er ikke hennes feil, det er faktisk hans feil. For en jævla feiging.

this
Also normalfags generally don't understand the vaginal jew that well, or are afraid of speaking out.

Let him learn from suffering

Get away form him user. He’s a goner.

ask him if you can fuck her too

holy fuck that is depressing to read.

I did, he told me it was fine, but at the same time he kept hinting he wasnt cool with it

Sa samme greie til han, men han er svak type, virker ikke som han klarer å stå opp for seg selv. Er helt sykt

Attached: NPC Wojak.jpg (800x450, 37K)

that kind of shit will never be allowed here
thats way too fucked up

Their fight started at our vorspiel, he told me it was because she asked if she could sleep with me. I know its fun to meme, but i literally could not do that to this man

Feel her up and tell her what a whore she is in front of him. He'll either grow some balls and get defensive or lose even more respect for her.

Get away from the degenerate

For every one "Varg" there's two or more of your spineless cuckhold friend. You're not gonna snap enough of them out of it in time to matter. Only thing that will snap out the masses is war. This long peace in the "west" is unnatural compared to history.

help him start doing shit that you know his girlfriend hates for example smoking if that's her deal, cunts like that hate when their boyfriends rebel

you can't help someone who doesn't want to be helped

let him learn the hard way, but warn him first. he probably wants to leave the whore but isn't brave enough to do so. if you bail him out and help him now he won't learn. just keep a close eye on him and wait until he's too miserable to continue living like that. he'll either grow some balls or kill himself. either way, the world is minus one retard in the end so it'll all end well after all.

I took that angle last night, told him i would sleep with her, he said "you wont do that to me right?"
Shits fucked.

Dont know if i can, i thought about it, but i really like the guy, we go to festivals every summer and study law together. Dont know what to do

Open female infidelity is the female equivalent of rape, so your friend is being abused and might need help to break free.

Something similar happened to a friend of mine, and although it to a year for him to dump the bitch, he did dump her. She threatened to charge him with rape charges and what not, and she even managed to scream 'stop hitting me', to make me think he was abusive, when I could see that my friend was sitting in the sofa through a crack in the door.

>Dont know what to do
Help him dump her?

Distance yourself from that degenerate. Cuckold=Honor Killings and he doesn't even care. He's weak and a source of contamination for the White gene pool

She clearly just wants the attention, and future beta-bux. Get him out if possible.

Fuck, I know what you mean. I know a guy (a friend's friend) who is going through the same shit, his girlfriend wants an "open relationship" and he thinks he loves her so much that even if he hates it, he will be alright. I tried to tell him how that isn't love, that if she loved him she would sacrifice wanting to fuck other guys because love requires sacrifice, that she doesn't love him and that sooner or later she will abandon him both physically and emotionally, that he needs to cut this bullshit fast or he's going to be worse. It didn't really stick, so yeah, sometimes they're just a lost cause. If he's a real friend, keep trying to help him but I don't think you'll be able to fix it.
I'll root for you though

>How do we end this?
you fuck his girlfriend, dumbass

tell him if he wants to continue living as a disgrace to his heritage you'll no longer see him as an equal but a lesser being.

and this

Im going to keep talking to him, i dont feel like he will break it off, though. I will definitely keep telling him to do it

Tell your friend to man up andnleave her because you will not associate with anyone who has such little respect for himself

jfc. you need to tell your friend to kill himself if he doesn't move on, or you need to kill yourself for being his friend.

This sounds like the exact same situation, she is a bit younger than us and he said she should be able to "have her fun", But his misery was just so obvious, and i saw he felt some serious shame talking to me about it.

Thats like asking how do you put a broken window back together. You just cant.

The only thing you can do to help your friend is disappear his skank roasty without him ever knowing you pranked her.

...but he'll just move on to another one that treats him worse.

Prank your friend and end his pain user.

>Brother's friend is one of those guys who chases girls for 10+ years from school just to wear them down so eventually he can fuck them.
>Don't even know why he does this, is 6'4", good looking, in good shape, very intelligent, charismatic, etc.
>Absolutely WAIFUS this one chick for over a decade.
>She decides she'd rather fuck girls.
>Eventually he wears he down and she decides to date him.
>They end up getting married.
>All those middle class wedding photos, very nice, everyone looks very happy.
>Brother asks him about his wife.
>Man your wife is really hot, can't believe you got to marry your actual 3D waifu after all these years, that's like a Disney shit my man.
>He doesn't fuck her.
>He has NEVER fucked her.
>They have been married 3+ years and he still hasn't fucked her.
>She just won't let him.
What is wrong with The White Man™?

Attached: 1356791080328.jpg (640x480, 53K)

>have her fun
All roasties do euphemisms/code talk to soften the reactions their adulterous/retarded behavior would cause. Of course it doesn't take an idiot to realize when a Roastie does these stupid word games.
ez betabux

Yeah, it's basically the same. I'm going to try to start going out with him more, get him to know some girls, see if he clicks with one of them or what, because I don't want to see shit like this happening without me doing something about it. It's that or have a serious discussion with the girl about how she's harming him, and record it to show him later how little she cares about him. I don't really have any good ideas besides killing the girl, which I won't because I value not being in prison

>mfw cuckoldry is common in Norway

Attached: f36.gif (494x284, 1.72M)

Alright I can tell you first hand user, I have been a cuck as well. I'm sure people will shit on me for admitting this (and fuck I probably deserve it) and while it is one of the stupidest positions you can put yourself into as a man, and one should just man the fuck up and not take it anymore, it's often a sign of a much deeper seeded problem when a guy is just A-ok being a cuck like I was or your friend was.

I had a girlfriend who would regularly cuck me with an asortment of guys. I basically hated myself at that point, and she pretty much reinforced all the terrible shit I thought about myself by keeping me isolated, telling me I was boring and could never please a woman, publically humiliating me, and betraying me time and time again.
The sadest part is, I was convinced I enjoyed it. To this day I have problems with my self respect, and this probably goes back to my childhood, but I just have always gravitated towards women who emotionally manipulate me and act dominant and bratty as fuck. It's a good coping mechanism, and hot as a kink, that is up until you cum and you regret everything in your life ever.

Ask him about what his relationship with his mom was like maybe. Moreover, just stay by his side even if he is very pathetic at the moment, and make sure she doesn't try to isolate him and convince him that he deserves this or some fuck shit like that. Abuse generally tends to happen in a vaccum where no one can help the person she's walking all over.
From the sound of it, the girl's a whore and the quicker this all ends the better. Make sure she isn't in his head too much.

t. femdom loving cuck with mommy issues, findom experience, an abusive past, but trying to improve and not be a total degenerate

Attached: sadkidpepe.jpg (1000x1430, 104K)

Om ni är bra nog vänner borde du kunna prata med honom och förklara att du ser att han inte mår bra av sitt förhållande och att han borde dumpa henne

>Before he got married to his waifu he used to message my brother's gf.
>He told my brother and asked him if it was okay.
>Brother said sure.
>His gf thought he was beta as fuck but she enjoyed his beta messages.
>Eventually he lets slip that his fantasy is a threesome with my brother and his girlfriend.
>Outright says he wants to suck my brother's dick.
How is it possible to be 6'4" and good looking and basically have your life fucking cut out for you and STILL fuck up this badly.

Attached: 1370183234740.jpg (403x604, 81K)

Tell him about the consistent shittesting woman do, and prepare him for it while you're at it.
You have been conditioned to the cuck life, whether it's genetics, or your upbringing. Dunno how to exactly steer you away from that.

Not having the confidence, and besides it seems like his behavior would probably not last if he had a serious relationship, since I dunno if your brother's friend would be able to prepare for those shittests.

Jow Forumsfag Trumpcuck bitch fantasy thread.
NONE OF THIS HAPPENED.
so gay.

We are on the same page basically

Im sorry man, sound really harsh. I wont leave him, he is my friend.

Jeg skal gjore det, vet ikke om han klarer å se seg i speilet ennda tho..

>Abuse generally tends to happen in a vaccum where no one can help the person she's walking all over.
This. She fucks the victims friends to isolate him.

She have probably fucked up his relationship to his family as well.

I wish

Maybe that's the only way he gets off and he doesn't want to admit it.

Maybe you should fuck his girl.

lmao your even a worse faggot then your friend

You should fuck his girl too, like a true alpha

I asked if he was getting some sexual gratification out of it, really didnt seem like it.

I see a green voter has joined the thread

sad victim mentality won't help anyone

I did what i could, there is a limit to how much you can interfere in other peoples lifes you know. I never claimed to be a victim.

if you are his friend you tell him straight up that she into his wallet not him if she is cock carouseling right in his face, and shes getting off on it via some sort of "female empowerment shit".
tell him to drop her fast, then go to a titty bar that does under the table hand jobs for cheap, and ask him how much he has to spend on her (wineing and dineing) just for that vs paid whores

Have him do SS+GOMAD.
I'm sure he's not lifting, and even if he is it's some gay incel recommended curlbro, abs-on-instagram twink isolation movement program.

Good man, by the time this girl was done with me all my friends were long gone. This relationship is obviously gonna end soon. I'm tempted to say it's pretty much already too late to salvage it, so just make sure he knows there are other cucks out there worse than him kek and not to take it too harshly too long.

>She have probably fucked up his relationship to his family as well.
bingo. Fucking always

Attached: 1489904675801.jpg (1195x500, 180K)

I'm sure there is something deeply wrong with tbis attractive person.

As an attractive person that is finally realizing it, we are made not to feel attractive through a lot of shit not related to looks as men. As men aren't inherently vain, but when we size up other men we take into account things like looks because we are trying to understand why.

However. On the inside the attractive person is just as lonely and shit as you and the mirror doesn't actually show you what other people see, if you didn't know. So nobody can really get a great look at themselves until film.

So many issues stem from stigma. Idk.

Ops friend is fucked btw. He needs to kill himself. Too many of us as it is.

Is 2010 again boio

Attached: 1495998524297.jpg (626x766, 528K)

Bosnian men are being cucked by rich Arabs, wtf are you on about?

this. australian always spot on

Fuck the girl, might set him off in the rage you're looking for

Attached: 1537911215136.jpg (981x1024, 84K)

he's no "friend" of yours if he's willing to do this to himself.
What do you think he'll to do you if the bitch asks him to rat you out eh?
Fuck him, he's a dead man walking and should be treated as such.
Walk away and never get in touch with him again.

Attached: 1503725706151.jpg (562x600, 37K)

best approach

>Get away form him user. He’s a goner.
Wisdom can come from even the most unlikely source.
Listen to the burger! You are here, so friends are probably few yet precious and worth fighting for to you. But this is a struggle you do not want. Cut ties now, preserve what you got. With any luck, he'll figure it out on his own. He'll be a sordid mess by then, this is where your friendship kick in. Pick him up, prop him up - push him back into life. But don't waste your effort as long as she's got his balls stocked in the freezer.

buy him a hooker

you're assuming she was fucking niggers. we don't know who was cucking him and Norway has a low nog population outside oslo.

kek

Jesus Christ OP, if he's your friend you've got to set him straight. No man should willingly endure such degradation. Far better to be single but have self respect than be a literal cuck. Why is he letting some whore do that to him?

It's so much better being alone. Think of all the stress and bullshit you have to deal with being married and having kids. My sister has 3 young kids so when I go visit family I get my fill of being in that family atmosphere... and I'm the cool uncle they love.

My sister is unhappy. Her husband who growing up used to be the funnest best personality guy on earth is a literal zombie right now. He's a Jew too.... my sister married a Jew.

i don't know... growing up today and having a family is soooo sooooo different than growing up and having a family in the 60's, 70,s 80's and the 90's when I was growing up.

It's pretty common. After seeing my housemates and coworkers so shocked that their gfs could possibly cheat on them during drugged up girl's night outs at the club I went into my current relationship with a rule that the nightclub jew is out of the question.

Spoke with a friend of my old housemate's ex recently, she told me that his ex-girlfriend I knew at the time was out fucking every weekend, sometimes sucking multiple dicks in the toilets of clubs and then going back home straight faced. We used to ask that housemate if he was comfortable with her going out so often, forcing him to stay home and he would always chimp out telling us that her freedom was integral to their relationship and that a good relationship is "built on trust". That said, she would never let him come out unless she was allowed to come with.

There is no way in hell he didn't know what was happening, he was a chad type too, I think he willingly took the sacrifice to have a trophy gf to show off

that's right goy, don't have kids

>growing up today and having a family is soooo sooooo different than growing up and having a family in the 60's, 70,s 80's and the 90's when I was growing up.
How so? Other than the fact that it's just all around shittier.
Being a good father seems like a near impossible job in the age of liberated wester wymyn.

>He is a normie but not a bad guy
Nope, wrong. Your perspective of what a normie and what a bad guy is, it's completely warped. Cucks are gonna cuck, it's your responsibility to not be around people like that and pick your friends better. You're not gonna fix the people you know, you pick your friends based on their virtues. Re-evaluate your life.

a trophy gf doesn't cheat.

You understatement the power of shaming. Just don't get all serious telling him this is not normal etc. Joke with him. Make fun of him with little jabs, little cuck jokes here and there. "Oh i hit my balls the other day, they still hurt and i really want to nail this girl. Hey can i borrow your balls since you are not using them *laugh* Ah relax man im joking, you're cool." Something like that.

I can tell you my example. My wife started painting my 4yo sons nails for fun. I was naturally uncomfortable with this and i only did what naturally came to me when my son showed me his purple nails, i didnt even think about it. I started laughing and teasing him. I told him jokingly hes a pretty girl. He got mad really fast and argued with me pouting no he is not a girl, he is a boy almost yelling. I told him we need to exchange his blue/green bike (which he loves very much) for the smaller pink one for girls. Oh that got him mad. I can tell you he didnt let his mother paint his nails any longer.

Attached: 1505920324171.jpg (1728x1100, 181K)

So naive memeflagger.

Why are you Jow Forums guys so cucked?

Attached: imptrash.png (714x1087, 327K)

>use humor to clue him in
That only works on people who don't have learned helplessness, user. For them, humor is just another positive stimulus. I've tried to use humor to reach normies recently and it just does not seem to work anymore. They just brighten up, smiling and laughing like you're agreeing with them or something. It's honestly some uncanny valley shit.

>Asking your bf if you can fuck his best friend
>Getting mad when he says no

This is the most disgusting and depressing shit I've read in a while.
And you're an absolute man of honour if you refused.
Don't even budge in on this shit, don't feel superior, just realise that she is an absolute whore and make that clear to your buddy as well. Stand by your friend and lead him onto a better part. I believe that if you tell him he doesn't need to take that kind of shit and that he deserves better hell get better.
Most men in these situations are there because of poor self esteem, who are happy they scored a nice girl and will do literally anything to make it work out of fear its not going to.
And to everyone: if the concept of staying with one person and this most basic concept of intimacy and love is so alien to your partner that it needs to be justified and isn't wantable on its own get out and run.

Attached: 261078.jpg (1100x735, 69K)

Doubt it. They might be laughing and smiling but they are pic related.

Attached: 15156487897465456456.png (1200x807, 229K)