Be Civil

ITT, we will compliment each other's OS, choice of software (free or proprietary), and choice of hardware. We will be friendly and civil, until some user gets trips.

Attached: happyfamily.png (460x300, 33K)

Hi! ^_^

Attached: voidowo.jpg (2560x1600, 1.11M)

That's a beautiful OS!

I like that Windows has a pretty easy to use interface and the fact that it is compatible with pretty much any program one may want to use.
I like macOS because the interface is so polished that you'll never waste time customizing it and the way the system works is perfect for someone who wants to use something like Linux but without having to troubleshoot and waste time with unnecessary stuff.
I like Linux because you can make it work the exact way you want and look like whatever the fuck you like.

I use GNU plus Linux since it just works. No need for searching drivers and whatever.

I know! Its so pretty and runit is comfy!
I use vi as an editor. You see palemoon in the htop, but I now use GNU Icecat. Image viewer is sxiv. Media player I like is mpv.

macOS is a brilliant scheme by brilliant jews to exploit neurotypical people's preference for fashion and other typical vain behaviors.
genius

Everyone here is so friendly. It's nice.

>people that use Windows 10
I see you are a businessman who likes being productive or a gamer who likes hardware support. Good on you.

>people that use Mac OS X
I see you're probably a liberal person who drinks soy milk, and is probably in the graphics design business. You selected the best OS for your profession. Good on you.

>people that use Linux
I see you're probably a programmer and enjoy having control over your OS. You don't like the spyware and bloat that comes with Windows and Mac OS X. Good on you.

>people that use KDE
I see that you enjoy a traditional desktop experience with lots of options to configure it how you see fit. Good on you.

>people that use Xfce
I see that you enjoy a low-resource desktop that is also functional, modular, and configurable. Good on you.

>people that use Gnome
I see that you're a toddler that enjoys fisher-price interfaces with no features at all. You probably have a below room-temp IQ and live in your mom's basement. You will never amount to anything, you're mouth-breathing human trash. Take a KSG shotgun and stick it in your mouth and pull the trigger. Die scum.

Attached: 74b7db1129a2314edd22bc9999308e356cb1b58442fab59f80f575c25c022adb.png (820x820, 31K)

I like that Apple accepts gays and is mostly gay including the staff and consumers

Ubuntu 18.04 Beta on a 2012 MacBook Pro with 16GB Ram. Pretty comfy.

It will be fun to watch this explodes when some1 gets trips.

I'm already in my armor.

Attached: Aviano_bomb_suit.jpg (170x230, 13K)

I think one of the most important things about any OS is to learn the keyboard shortcuts! So many people are unaware of a bunch of goodies their OS comes with and keyboard shortcuts are a very good way to get into them.

Like Win+Shift+S = immediate snipping key! No need to copy your screenshot into paint.
Or Command+B in Spotlight to open the search in web.

i'm really tempted to install void, how is it?

Windows 10 because muh gaymen.

Great! No complaints here!

i got trips

I actually enjoy some older versions of OS X.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-04-14 at 6.50.04 PM.png (1680x1050, 1014K)

エボラちゃん頑張って!

its not 2014 anymore, geezer. get with the times.

Unironically kys

Attached: eh.jpg (800x600, 55K)

nice OS user,
are you using dwm?
if so, how is it compared to i3

you forgot "good on you" on the last line

Kubuntu with i3wm
I used to use plasma but now I mainly use i3. both are comfy

bb* is an excellent gateway to *nix customization. have fun

It's over.

nice script fuckwad

Thread is over, and your OS is a piece of shit. Deal with it.

t. Wangblows zambo

tfw bsd on arm

your software is a bloated, crashy piece of trash

>GNU/Linux
It is like manual transmissions in world of OSes. Normies don't get it, or think that you are a poor fag, however a lot of professionals (truck drivers, buses, taxis...) and enthusiast use it, because it is efficient and extremely reliable and requires near zero service.
Surely, it requires some knowledge and experience in order to use it smoothly.
>Windows 10
It is your typical 6-speed automatic, fast and efficient enough, but requires oil changes to last long, and oil is not cheap.
>Windows 7
Your typical 4-speed automatic, not that fast, and not as efficient, but just works. Needs to be retired.
>OS X
It is Prius, only soyboys use it. Efficient, not fast.
>Windows 95
Fucking shitbox from 1980s with carburetor that is fucked up. Used super shitty 4-speed automatic transmission, that does whatever, but things you need. Extreemly unreliable.
>MS-DOS
Carbeurator

fucking wincucks and applel soyboys with thier shit propietart operating systems why do they not use the vastly superior linux + gnu operating system reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

I only use Windows 7 right now instead of using Linux Mint.
I don't want to sacrifice gaming.
developement under windows 7 is not so nice, but multibooting would be the bigger chore

I wish there would be an image board where people behave better
even when it means that mods ban more easily bad and unfriendly behavior

I can't even tell what that os is.

my desktop looks really boring right now, sorry

sorry for posting png

Attached: explorer_2018-04-15_01-24-55.jpg (1280x960, 60K)

gross jpg artifacts, fix'd for you

Attached: anonsdesktop.jpg (1280x960, 4M)

if you only use windows for vidya you could try gpu passthrough to a windows vm

yeah, I heard of it, sounds really good
right now I'm stuck with an old PC, like really old (2008 or something)
will incorparate this into an eventual hardware purchase in the future.

Running linux and playing windows games in a VM without low fps sounds ideally

Looks like Windows 10.

cute kitteh girl :3

That's giving me comfy memories of days gone past.

stop this Jow Forumsay shit

WELL FUCK YOU TOO

looks like its all going to shit

Apple is gay.

Attached: frog.jpg (2000x2000, 489K)

Nice digitz, both GETs claimed by GETters too
Real nice

no u

Imagine fifty thousand men trapped on a desert island, deprived of food and water and sex but somehow kept alive for fifty thousand years. Then, after they've been tormented a hundred steps beyond insanity, tortured past self-mutilation and cannibalism, somebody drops off a perfectly-cooked steak shaped exactly like a naked woman. If you could then capture the sound of them fucking and tearing her to shreds and broadcast it into the center of your skull at 50,000 watts, it would still sound better than a macfag droning on about how great Apple is.

Bringing this back, we can't let rude posters control this board!

It's too late trips were already gotten (twice)
You can try again later
BTW being rude is really fun you should try it. The more controlled you can be without going into pure cussing the better.

Those are boys, user! UwU

That sounds pretty lame, and I don't particularly care for trips (in either format).
Have you tried discussing things on Jow Forums? It's actually really fun, it's nice to be reminded how far technology has really come even with things we don't really pay attention to!

>That sounds pretty lame
That's the spirit, keep rude posting muh boy

FUCK YOU ALL!!! TO HELL WITH YOUR FAGGOTRY!

Attached: magagun.png (888x888, 244K)

Please do.

Attached: Screenshot 2018-04-14 at 9.37.44 PM.png (1366x768, 1.43M)

Jow Forums schizopost of the month

You posted the wrong logo.

Attached: 1503169309412.png (600x600, 50K)

That's truly aesthetic. What is it?

that's a really pretty botnet!