ITT:

ITT:
>do you have tech job
>college degree/cert?

>no
>no

Attached: 20180407_145628.jpg (2560x1440, 1.68M)

>yes
>yes

> yes
> yes

>no
>no (for another month)

Guys help I have no idea what I'm gonna do when I graduate

> yes
> no

>kind of
>no

>Yes (Google)
>No, second year student.

Dress up like a girl and proposition random men on the street. The horny ones will take out their anger and sexual frustration are your cute ass.

Yeah I'm about to start a year long paid helpdesk internship. But it isn't going to go anywhere afterwards because HR insists I MUST be aiming to get a bachelor's degree. I'm not going into debt for a useless degree just to possibly get a position at your company.

>yes
>yes

Looking for better pay, though.

Use that year of experience to apply somewhere else. Help desk gigs are not usually that picky about degrees, especially if you get a cert or two. I got my help desk job through a temp agency and they kept me on permanent, so consider that route, too.

Degree and eventual certs will be for networking. I'm actually going to be working for them through a temp agency though. At least it pays decent $15/h USD.

Are you non-white?

yes
yes

Yes, I automate trains.
Yes, computer engineer.

do it anyway

by the time youre done with your 1 year internship + 4 year bachelors, you'll have a total of 5 years work experience in IT, which means you can go for your CISSP cert and make a guaranteed 6 figure in the sector of your choice (public/private)

>yes
>none
One year of CS that I failed then learned everything by myself.

Yeah no, I have no student debt and I can still make plenty with just a CCNA and a 2 year degree. I don't have any desire to get a CISSP.

yes
yes

>yes
>yes

Attached: 81-gSYBr81L._SL1500_.jpg (1159x1500, 185K)

>Yes
>Psychology degree

My boss has a degree in accounting too. Degrees are useful, but they don't need to be IT degrees.