What's the best cheap Tablet?

which is not a Samsung?

Attached: samsung-pre-brief-tablets-8944-072.jpg (770x433, 31K)

Other urls found in this thread:

wugfresh.com/nrt/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

iPad Pro 10.5. Don't tell me you're too poor to afford it.

just get an ipad, most android tablets are trash unless your gonna spend alot of money.

he can get a regular ipad for like 349 bucks, i would rather get that instead of the pro.

of course he's too poor that's why he is asking for cheap you fucking retard

I never hear anyone talk about Fire tablets. 10" is $150 or $100 during sales.

HP Touchpad

Attached: 61VXdWVEyDL._SY450_.jpg (341x450, 21K)

Used ipad.

I'm partial to this. A lot of people don't like the N9 but fuck them.

Attached: Screenshot_20180415-043544.png (1536x2048, 142K)

Why not Samsung?

There are no good cheap tablets

Nvidia Shield K1. Good performance and cheap as fuck.

Cheap where? Everywhere I look they're 200 dollars plus.

Lenovo Tab3 8 Plus (P8)
8 inch 1200p screen, microsd slot, snapdragon 625 8 core 2 ghz, 3gb ram etc.
It's basicly the Xiaomi A1 without the dualcam and in tablet size.
And it costs around 130 or sometimes aorund 110 during sales.

It's the tablet that finally replaced my Nexus 7

Attached: Lenovo-P8.jpg (500x500, 29K)

almost perfect but rip android updates and no custom roms

It gets security updates once in a while. It's stuck on 6.0.1, sure, but seriously, who cares?
Stock rom is very good, basically no bloat, there isn't much reason to fuck around with pajeet made roms on this thing.

The ipad has
>a perfect optimized tablet OS
>by FAR the best design
>the best ecosystem
>actually usable apps in the appstore and not the pajeet trash you see in the play store
>longest update cycles
i will never understand why people choose those shitty poodroid tablets over ipads

Because I prefer paying $100 instead of $1000 for the same thing.

Buy used. Tablet is for content consumption only. So for something like YouTube / twitch / pdfs something like ipad air should be enough and you can get them about 200$

The Shield was once the best Android tablet - when it cost $200 new and you could still buy accessories for it - but it's no longer manufactured and starting to become a collector's item or at least go up in price due to scarcity.

In my opinion the best Android tablet currently available (at the price) is...

Lenovo Tab 4 Plus. It's the spiritual successor to the Shield, it's a black slab that's cheap, has a good screen and speakers, and a great bang for the buck ratio. I got a 4GB / 64GB model for under $250 and it's as fast as fuck, apps open almost before you've touched them, and CPU tasks are blindingly quick. The graphics performance is as good as you'll ever need on a tablet, and it has some nice features like a camera flash, haptic feedback and a tap-to-wake screen. FIngerprint reader too if you're into that. For under $250!

Expandable memory, versatilty, diversity, and a better price to power ratio. Easier to root and with a healthy custom ROM scene. Emulation. A goddamn linux terminal. NO FUCKING iTUNES. Sideloading apps. HDMI out sockets. No goddamn iPeripherals that cost a fortune. And as fot the usability of the OS, I personally prefer the way android works, since my job recently issued me with an iphone I've had a chance to play around with iOS, and think it's pretty shit.

thank me later

Attached: Acer-Chromebook-Tab-10-D651N_front-facing-vertical.jpg (5640x6824, 2.27M)

ChromeOS on a tablet seems superficially like a good idea but the software isn't ready yet. I'd describe chrome OS support for Android apps as beta at best, and chrome os itself isn't optimised for touch. What you have there is either a gimped chromebook which lacks the very thing that makes chromebooks superior to tablets (keyboard and mouse) or a gimped android tablet which doesn't run android apps very well, but which has a great chrome app. Give google a couple of years and MAYBE they'll get it right.

I recently got a 2017 samsung a tablet open box for $150 and it's actually pretty good

Its an interesting device, but I haven't seen pricing or detailed specs yet and I wish Google had blessed it officially as a Pixel.
I'm really interested if it can run full GNU/Linux software like other ChromeOS devices in addition to Android apps.

Old stock Nexus 9 IMO

About $150 (for the 16GB model), good screen, more than good enough performance, decent battery life and nice design. Only real downside is that there's no microSD card slot.

better than chink made roms

Apple's marketing in a nutshell

There is nothing else in that price range. samsung is literally throwing that shit for almost nothing at us in hopes to be relevant again. The only downside is that the lineageos cucks don't provide support for it.

Yeah but it got the open source code a few weeks ago so hopefully the bootlaoder will be unlocked soon

What are some cheap Windows tablet?

Or you pay 130 and get basicly all of that but with 3gb ram instead of 4 and who needs to fingerprint reader on a tablet.
Aside from that the hardware is basicly the same as the Tab3 8 Plus, both have Snapdragon 625, both have Adreno 506 so the perforamnce is basicly the same, the same two ceamreas, flash too, both have a 1200p screen etc. you basicly pay 120+ more for 1gb ram and more memory which you could easily buy a micros sd for.
The Tab3 8 Plus is more of a succesor to the shield and is way more bang for the buck. You pay half the price for 3 instead of 4gb ram, that's it.

>paying $1000 for an iPad
How stupid do you need to be get ripped off this bad

This. Just bought a N9 two weeks ago: $112 for a 32GB model. It's not very fast and the screen isn't the best but I'm just barely satisfied with my purchase.

I was going to argue with you but having checked the specs you appear to be right

All you gotta do is root it, decrypt it and install Lineage. It will be like a whole new tablet and much faster. Easy mode is use the Nexus Root Toolkit. The key is the decryption. Why Google forced encryption on this tablet is beyond me but that's the main problem.
wugfresh.com/nrt/