So why isn't there an alternative to Facebook?

So why isn't there an alternative to Facebook?

Attached: 64562212.jpg (640x426, 21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

brasilwap.com/
gnu.org/software/social/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

ever tried talking to her

Why wouldnI use one, when all the other people are on FB?
Fuck social websites.

There is.

www.joindiaspora.com

A big goal of the Facebook project was to consolidate all the users into place.Much better than having to keep tab on multiple sites.

Just go to the person and use ur mouth to talk lmoa

Weibo?

>So why isn't there an alternative to Facebook?
We dont need one. Reject FB and grow up

THERE IS BUT WHO GIVES A SHIT ABOUT FB OR FB LIKE SOFTWARE LOL

you mean real life?

Underrated

Spoken like someone who never had a job.

>We noticed you don't have a social media presence user, care to explain why?

There are plenty of alternatives, but none of your friends are willing to use any of them.

Attached: c74.jpg (600x376, 23K)

mastodon social

We don't rate here, newbie

Is this really a thing? I figured it was all jokes

Yeah, we upvote.

We don't upvote here, newbie.

only absolute hipster pleb jobs

Probably not everywhere but it's in enough places that not having a Facebook or twitter can fuck you out of a job if you're unlucky.

Nobody wants to hire someone they think is unsociable and may have trouble working with others.

because that’s not how a social territory works

people didn’t try to challenge the silk road with their own silk road. they just joined the existing silk road and used it for the exchange of goods and services

“alternative” implies it’s equally feature-laden and has a decent chunk of the population

Let’s say that you’re the 1% of people that use Google Plus...

your friends dont use it

your family doesnt use it

your boss, coworkers, and everyone else, dont use it

eventually, out of convenience for everything and everyone including yourself, you just join the largest social network available

(((Why))) do you think?

the very concept is botnet

blackpeoplemeet.com

Well now that this scandal has happened you can just say you deleted your facebook and other social media accounts in early 2018.

All my (You)s to you my good gentlesir.

LOL. I am almost 50 and have worked all my life. People know me. They know I dont use this bullshit. Its never cause an issue.

Go outside

I'm 26 and haven't had facebook since 2009,
It's never been a problem.

vk.com

what are you on about?
we have the perfect facebook alternative right here: brasilwap.com/

>Using mouth botnet

but there is one:
gnu.org/software/social/

I deleted facebook a while ago. I just use phone to keep in touch with people.

It's a network industry with lot of winner takes all effects. Users are as important part of the product as the service itself, you as a user are the product. For alternative to emerge, it would need to have all the users facebook has. That doesn't happen anymore. Phone/text messaging systems, email are examples of open social networks, they are old. All the new networks are closed.

Use minds. It's somewhat popular and open sauce

Attached: 1200px-VK.com-logo.svg.png (1200x1200, 44K)

>her

This is not a joke, my gf doesn't care that I don't use fb, we chat on Wire and fuck like bunnies, you need to be able to talk in person and find things to do, stop blaming everything on facebook

Nice try, ru-bots.

Attached: putinbot at work.png (1000x530, 314K)

Instagram :^)

fucking America.

Attached: 1319654903863.png (215x608, 30K)

The best alternative to facebook is no facebook.

I don't think this is much of a surprise to most people out there. I use Facebook and so does my girlfriend of three months but we still haven't bothered adding each other on there because we barely even check it. We chat on WhatsApp and we also fuck like bunnies. I finally found a girl who matches my sex drive and it's been fantastic.

Most girls don't give a fuck if you don't use social media. If you don't use Facebook because you're an autistic faggot then girls won't look at you because you're an autistic Facebook. If you don't use Facebook because you simply don't give a fuck about Facebook then chances are girls will look at you.

Facebook is dying because noone needed it to begin with.

Attached: 1319142488904.jpg (437x437, 32K)

>what is myspace

Facebook is dying because people are becoming a little more aware of just how dangerous it is to use.

what exactly do you want from it? fb is good enough for shitposting. too bad a lot of dank meme pages get zucc'd constantly.

I am so important for people around me that they don’t bring social media talk near me for fear of disapproval from me.

That alone would not help, though. Things like instagram and chat services really deal a huge blow in the younger age demographics. Most people I know that actually use fb are parents of acquaintances and friends anyway, sp people in their 50s-70s

The problem is that our education system is not keeping up to speed, mainly because the teachers themselves are tech illiterate.

This situation can only resolve biologically, things will resolve to an extent around 2060.

Much less convenient. I have to conceptualize complex ideas in this stupid, limited spoken language, on the fly. I am much better suited for the messenger-style communication.