What's some of the best free software you've ever used?

What's some of the best free software you've ever used?

Avidemux and OBS are some of my favorites. Shit remember Winamp??

Attached: 1518161535605.jpg (1080x1080, 1.2M)

ffmpeg

Ah yes ffmpeg, the god of video encoders

I remember taking an episode of Tiny Toons and converting it down to a blocky blurry mess. Reminded me of stuff you find on WinMX and Kazaa back in the day and when Youtube wasn't all just about video games

Audacity
LibreOffice

Blender, Krita, Aurdour, LMMS, Firefox

Fuck yeah I remember Winamp. Fucking llama was the tits. Had a Briana Banks skin that looked great on a Windows NT backdrop.

Sdr#

ranger and htop

Retroarch
ShareX
OBS Studio
mpv
qBittorrent

XTree, mIRC, Vim

Audacious, Clementine, KDE Connect, Audacity, Firefox, mpv, qBitTorrent, Mumble, KolourPaint, 7zip
NewPipe, DNS66, Simple Gallery, Simple Calendar, Silence, Riot.im, Wire

>remember Winamp
The fuck, why aren't you still using it?

>LibreOffice
shit java lvl

semen demon?

>>freeware
the problem with the freeware meme is 99.9% of the time if it gets popular it gets bought by some chinktech that than loads it full of botbloat and spyware garbage that kills it. Nothing good is ever free.

Attached: DZ7XVTrX4AIvqfP.jpg large.jpg (290x245, 8K)

Source please. TIA.

It's me again. IG: vii_tonanni.

You? Nice.

>winamp
>free software

Free software means software that respects the user's freedom.

There are four essential freedoms that the user of software should always have:

Freedom 0 is the freedom to run the program however you wish.
Freedom 1 is the freedom to study the source code of the program and change it to make the program do as you wish.
Freedom 2 is the freedom to distribute copies of the program to others when you wish. This includes republication of the program.
Freedom 3 is the freedom to distribute copies of your modified versions to others when you wish. This includes republication.

If you have all four of these essential freedoms, then the program is free software, which means that the social system of the distribution of the program is an ethical system that respects the freedom and community of the users.

If one of these freedoms is missing, then the program is proprietary software, meaning that it keeps the users divided and helpless, and gives the developer power over the users. This is an injustice. Proprietary software should not exist and should not be used.

If you want to have freedom, the only way you can have it while using computers is by rejecting proprietary software.

Attached: 1522558422832.png (1000x1400, 1.3M)

zsnes. That thing was so fucking solid.

good lord perfect tits

Attached: lordjesuschrist.jpg (1080x810, 77K)

stop trolling

This, OBS, MPC-HC.

Eclipse

freeware is not free software

gcc

In 2002, yes.

>vii_tonanni.
fuck. how old do you have to be to still like dyel twinks

Attached: dyel.jpg (1638x1198, 404K)

Definitely blender. I'm always amazed of how an 80MB free software managed to do better than proprietary alternatives in an market that difficult

I like avidemux and obs and a lot of other free software but most of the time the problem of nonproprietary programs is that they're made by programmers without the help of designers with absolutely no clue of how an interface should work, so they're not user friendly cause interfaces are non standard

mpv, gpg, ffmpeg

she like bbm

Attached: 26070887_1754594398181900_4313648449527480320_n.jpg (1080x810, 128K)

it's probably her dad, you sicko

I WANT A UMA DELICIA GF NOW

UMA

pau duro

>br

to the trash it goes

>reddit
into the trash it goes

qbittorrent is very nice